Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Howard to join Lobcity?

5 posters

Go down

Howard to join Lobcity? Empty Howard to join Lobcity?

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 17th 2012, 4:05 pm

http://www.thescore.com/home/articles/216004-adding-to-the-list

This is why the NBA is slowly becoming unwatchable. All the stars just team up now. Nobody wants to stick with the team that drafted them. So you might as well just remove about 18 teams from the league so we can just have a league of superteams. No wonder most teams LOST money last season... Hey, here's an idea Dwight: STICK WITH THE MAGIC!

If Howard leaves, I can't see any fan of the Magic being happy about it. I'm sure DeAndre Jordan would be pissed too. He's actually leading the league in blocks if I'm not mistaken.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Howard to join Lobcity? Empty Re: Howard to join Lobcity?

Post  Browns January 17th 2012, 4:09 pm

Wont happen
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden January 17th 2012, 4:40 pm

NO!!!!!!!
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 January 17th 2012, 7:15 pm

Bitch move. What is it with superstar players wanting to take the easy way to the rings now days.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden January 17th 2012, 9:49 pm

Nef77 wrote:Bitch move. What is it with superstar players wanting to take the easy way to the rings now days.
Well it still hasnt really worked yet...
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 17th 2012, 10:13 pm

Thadden wrote:
Nef77 wrote:Bitch move. What is it with superstar players wanting to take the easy way to the rings now days.
Well it still hasnt really worked yet...

are you kidding me?

Celtics won, Lakers won, Heat nearly did.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden January 17th 2012, 10:56 pm

The Celtics got them all through trades, lakers, well come on they're the Lakers... even if they sucked, people would still want to be a laker
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 January 17th 2012, 11:15 pm

Thadden wrote:The Celtics got them all through trades, lakers, well come on they're the Lakers... even if they sucked, people would still want to be a laker
Isn't that how the Clippers would get Howard,I mean with Paul there and everyone else there's no way they could afford him.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden January 17th 2012, 11:31 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
Thadden wrote:The Celtics got them all through trades, lakers, well come on they're the Lakers... even if they sucked, people would still want to be a laker
Isn't that how the Clippers would get Howard,I mean with Paul there and everyone else there's no way they could afford him.
I never said I completely disagreed with Howard in this situation. I hate the idea of superstars teaming up but what Im saying is that those are a list of teams he will allow a trade to. He has his no-trade clause and he wants to be traded, I dont think there is any harm done in wanting to do it. But wanting and actually doing it are two different things.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 January 17th 2012, 11:44 pm

Thadden wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
I never said I completely disagreed with Howard in this situation. I hate the idea of superstars teaming up but what Im saying is that those are a list of teams he will allow a trade to. He has his no-trade clause and he wants to be traded, I dont think there is any harm done in wanting to do it. But wanting and actually doing it are two different things.
I think him wanting to be traded is wrong,they put talent around him and he has been to the finals.They drafted him 1st overall and have payed him,and that organization already went through this with Shaq.He should stick it out with his team and continue to fight for a championship for at least 4 or 5 more years.He's only 26 years old,he has plenty of basketball left.The Magic are currently number 3 in the East,I wish players were still like the old days and didn't leave their team to be a follower with other superstars.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 18th 2012, 2:12 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
I think him wanting to be traded is wrong,they put talent around him and he has been to the finals.They drafted him 1st overall and have payed him,and that organization already went through this with Shaq.He should stick it out with his team and continue to fight for a championship for at least 4 or 5 more years.He's only 26 years old,he has plenty of basketball left.The Magic are currently number 3 in the East,I wish players were still like the old days and didn't leave their team to be a follower with other superstars.

This is the thing, the Magic are a good team right now and have been for years! They're 10-3 right now while the Clippers are 7-4. I mean, Magic don't have amazing players other than Dwight but Ryan Anderson has been great this year and they got other guys like Jason Richardson, Hudo Turkaglu, Jameer Nelson
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum