Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Leafs Fans... STFU

3 posters

Go down

Leafs Fans... STFU Empty Leafs Fans... STFU

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 29th 2012, 12:34 pm

God I hate them. One of the reasons I won't ever be a Leafs fan is because I don't want to be thrown into that pool of dumbasses and bandwagoners. They'll go from praising Burke for bringing in Lupul and making good trades like the one where he sent jack shit to Nashville for Cody Franson and Matthew Lombardi (Lombardi is a beast BTW, I love this guy), to throwing Burke under the bus because he didn't make the right moves this trade deadline. The guy trades for Carter Ashton, former first round pick in 2009, a guy who has 19 goals in his first full season in the AHL, for Keith Aulie, a guy who just jumps back and forth between NHL and AHL. Leafs fans' reaction: OHHHHHHHH BURKE TRADED A GREAT DEFENSEMAN FOR CRAP, OH GOOD MOVE BURKE, YOU TRADED A GREAT PROSPECT FOR NOTHING, oh so they traded a no-namer for a no-namer, OHHH THIS ISN'T NASH!

Then Burke goes out and replaces Aulie with a guy who's bigger and has more experience than Aulie for a guy who is a grinder in the AHL and the Leaf fans all go: OHHHHHHHHHHH THATS NOT NASH! WHO CARES ABOUT THIS.

Burke said that he's not going to give up too much for Rick, and apparently nobody gave up anything for Nash so why are you bitching at him? It's not like another team was able to snag Nash from Columbus. The Rangers reportable offered to former first round picks, a former second, a first in this years draft, AND Brandon Dubinsky for Nash and they couldn't get him. Nash is just not worth that. And then they complain about not getting a goalie. Again, were there any goalies traded at the deadline? NOPE! The only one traded before then was Ben Bishop, who's no better than what Toronto has.

The top line for Toronto's AHL team can be now Kadri, Colborne and Ashton, all first round picks, all fairly young. Ashton and Colborne are big forwards, exactly what Toronto needs.

Burke is putting this team in a good position with the young prospects he's been able to acquire. But the stupid fucks they call Leafs fans don't fucking understand that.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Leafs Fans... STFU Empty Re: Leafs Fans... STFU

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 29th 2012, 2:58 pm

are you for real right now?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 29th 2012, 3:51 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:One of the reasons I won't ever be a Leafs fan is because I don't want to be thrown into that pool of dumbasses

Yet your a Michigan fan. I'll be honest I hate most Michigan fans because they don't know shit. They're just like "ooooo MICHIGAN! FUCK YEAH I'M A FAN."

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 29th 2012, 3:54 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:One of the reasons I won't ever be a Leafs fan is because I don't want to be thrown into that pool of dumbasses

Yet your a Michigan fan. I'll be honest I hate most Michigan fans because they don't know shit. They're just like "ooooo MICHIGAN! FUCK YEAH I'M A FAN."

Ya that's kinda like me Very Happy "FUCK YEAH MICHIGAN!"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 29th 2012, 3:57 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Well fuck you! lol

But basically what you're saying is you want the Leafs fans to sort of be like Wing fans? Keep the talent in the AHL until their "over ripe" then come out with a vengeance and just start killing everyone.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 29th 2012, 4:05 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Well fuck you! lol

But basically what you're saying is you want the Leafs fans to sort of be like Wing fans? Keep the talent in the AHL until their "over ripe" then come out with a vengeance and just start killing everyone.

No I want them to stop their hypocritical bullshit whining
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 29th 2012, 4:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Well fuck you! lol

Don't you think every fan base is like that though? Hell a lot of people were bitching and complaining the Wings didn't do anything with all the cap space. But like you said, Rick Nash was out of the question and you don't want to give up way to much.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 29th 2012, 4:33 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Well fuck you! lol

Don't you think every fan base is like that though? Hell a lot of people were bitching and complaining the Wings didn't do anything with all the cap space. But like you said, Rick Nash was out of the question and you don't want to give up way to much.

It's not just that though! They're bitching that Brian Burke should be fired! I heard people say he's done nothing for this team. Give me a fucking break
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down