Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

COD Black Ops 2

+4
RSoxGuy
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
Thadden
8 posters

Go down

COD Black Ops 2 Empty COD Black Ops 2

Post  Thadden May 1st 2012, 10:59 pm

WHY THE FUCK!!!! I DONT THINK CALL OF DUTY PUTS OUT GREAT GAMES BUT COME ON! STILL HAVE OLD GRAPHICS AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITTY STORY?!?!?!?!?!!?
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops 2 Empty Re: COD Black Ops 2

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 1st 2012, 11:41 pm

"The future is black"

S-UNIT just jizzed in his pants. But ya, so they're going futuristic now? Great...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden May 1st 2012, 11:50 pm

Honestly, the player is shooting robots... DUMB AS FUCK
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 2nd 2012, 12:09 am

Thadden wrote:Honestly, the player is shooting robots... DUMB AS FUCK

But think of all the crazy shit they can do! Noobtubes that shoot out poisonous gas as well to kill your entire team! Robot killstreaks: Send a mob of robots to kill your enemies! X-ray vision: SEE THROUGH THE WALLS! FUCK CAMPERS IN THE BUTT WITH THIS! And lets not forget, THERES FUCKING HORSES! YAY!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 2nd 2012, 1:43 am

Couldn't even finish watching the trailer.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 2nd 2012, 6:36 pm

Seems like Treyarch (the maker of COD3, WAW, BO1 and BO2) may have gotten a little carried away with this "near future" shit. I can just see it now. people hiding in corners to get kill streaks that are not just spamming UAVs, now they are controlling mech like warriors. Cant COD just build a quality shooter with a support team to fix hacks and mods? there are a billion robot destroys teh world games out there. ENOUGH ALREADY
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 2nd 2012, 7:43 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Seems like Treyarch (the maker of COD3, WAW, BO1 and BO2) may have gotten a little carried away with this "near future" shit. I can just see it now. people hiding in corners to get kill streaks that are not just spamming UAVs, now they are controlling mech like warriors. Cant COD just build a quality shooter with a support team to fix hacks and mods? there are a billion robot destroys teh world games out there. ENOUGH ALREADY

Exactly. And we all know what's going to happen to this one just like every one before it. It will become overhyped, then everyone will play it, say it's shit, then bitch about it, then wait til the next CoD. And while they wait, they'll hack the CoD before it. Isn't MW2 a hacked up piece of shit now?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 2nd 2012, 7:55 pm

i saw the trailer while watching tv

I saw a cut scene of people on horses and a giant walking tank

glad i stopped playing since COD3
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 2nd 2012, 8:14 pm

Could it be? Could they finally be runnning out of things to do for COD that they are reaching? I really hope this spells the end to COD......
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 3rd 2012, 2:45 pm

Yes MW2, WAW and MW1 are hackfests. Guys flying in teh sky, shooting AC130 rounds from pistols, immune to bullets.... I blame Microsoft more for allowing thsi shit to happen without banning people for it. Why the hell do I pay $60 a yr to MS? For party chat? For "exclusive" DLC (that only means we get it 1 month before PS3? HOLY SHIT Thats worth $60. Not)? It sure as hell isnt put toward a support team who plays games other than FIFA and VIVA PINATA.

this is teh first time in over 5 years that Im not renewing my sub to XBL. Im sticking with teh free service on PS3. Im tired of paying to watch people hack games and talk shit without MS doing anything about it. "Ohhh i went 59-0. you guys suck. So what i mod. You suck." Ya, exactly what I want to pay every year to see/hear. Fuck you MS!
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 3rd 2012, 5:19 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:"The future is black"

S-UNIT just jizzed in his pants. But ya, so they're going futuristic now? Great...
Lol wtf
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 3rd 2012, 5:46 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Yes MW2, WAW and MW1 are hackfests. Guys flying in teh sky, shooting AC130 rounds from pistols, immune to bullets.... I blame Microsoft more for allowing thsi shit to happen without banning people for it. Why the hell do I pay $60 a yr to MS? For party chat? For "exclusive" DLC (that only means we get it 1 month before PS3? HOLY SHIT Thats worth $60. Not)? It sure as hell isnt put toward a support team who plays games other than FIFA and VIVA PINATA.

this is teh first time in over 5 years that Im not renewing my sub to XBL. Im sticking with teh free service on PS3. Im tired of paying to watch people hack games and talk shit without MS doing anything about it. "Ohhh i went 59-0. you guys suck. So what i mod. You suck." Ya, exactly what I want to pay every year to see/hear. Fuck you MS!

What can Microsoft do? Its the developers game and rooms, its their responsiblity. What is microsoft going to say? "Fix the game and ban the people or we arent supporting your game anymore?" Yeah, like that will happen. While your at it, send an email to microsoft asking for them to patch the game too, and see how far that gets you. The developers are even too lazy to patch THEIR own game.

Why do you think Turn 10 bans people on forza, or bungie/343i on halo? Because the developers are the ones that ban people, not microsoft. The only banning microsoft does is harrasment stuff, and sever modding of their system.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 6th 2012, 11:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 7th 2012, 7:49 am

Lol all the truth. I will not buy it.

Last edited by S-UNIT302 on May 7th 2012, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 7th 2012, 3:38 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Thank you Hurp.....Thank you.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 7th 2012, 4:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Thank you Hurp.....Thank you.

You're very welcome... PAYBACK FOR TREYVON!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 11th 2012, 12:16 am

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 11th 2012, 8:50 pm

Ive said this 10000000000000000000000 TIMES!!!!!

get rid of your console and play exclusivly on PC!!!!! the graphics are better, the gameplay is smoother and to top it all off you can choose which server to join so you can enjoy a game with other people that play EXACTLY like you do!!! in the PC gaming world we have a program called Punkbuster, it weeds out the hacks BEFORE they can hack!!! each server is run by a clan and they have rules to abide by, they are always monitored by clan members and players that try and glitch or simply break the rules are booted and banned, never to bother or interupt your gameplay again!!!

seriously guys, start thinking PC GAMING!!!! it really does rock
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 July 11th 2012, 9:10 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Ive said this 10000000000000000000000 TIMES!!!!!

get rid of your console and play exclusivly on PC!!!!! the graphics are better, the gameplay is smoother and to top it all off you can choose which server to join so you can enjoy a game with other people that play EXACTLY like you do!!! in the PC gaming world we have a program called Punkbuster, it weeds out the hacks BEFORE they can hack!!! each server is run by a clan and they have rules to abide by, they are always monitored by clan members and players that try and glitch or simply break the rules are booted and banned, never to bother or interupt your gameplay again!!!

I would, but I just dont care for the fact of having to upgrade my pc every month to keep up with everything. Ok, so I realize its not every month, but its often. Now if it was like consoles, where I only had to upgrade stuff every 2-3 yrs than Id do it. Although a gaming pc would run AutoCAD pretty beastly Smile
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 11th 2012, 9:35 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

I would, but I just dont care for the fact of having to upgrade my pc every month to keep up with everything. Ok, so I realize its not every month, but its often. Now if it was like consoles, where I only had to upgrade stuff every 2-3 yrs than Id do it. Although a gaming pc would run AutoCAD pretty beastly Smile

its not like that at all man,i have a 4 year old PC i bought from BestBuy for $399.00, it came with a chipset video card that wouldnt play games like COD or Skyrim etc etc, i went back to BestBuy and bought a Nvidia 9500GT graphics card for $90.00 and installed it in 3 minutes, i plugged my PC back in and VOILA!! I can play ANY PC game......the thing that matter with PC's are Processor Speed ( i suggest at least 2.7 ghz and graphics card ) , like i said man, i have had this PC for 4 years now and only invested 90 bucks in it, PC gaming is awsome, as a matter of fact i am in several online Madden Leagues, they update Rosters,have Drafts and its so much better than playing in some 12 year olds league that he trades all the best players to himself, its just more realistic man...i guess you could say its more mature
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 11th 2012, 9:56 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

My PC is kinda a gaming one. Good graphics card, quad cord 3.0 GHZ, 10 gb of ram. And I'll tell ya, it runs AutoCAD and stuff like that like a charm. Renderings go A LOT quicker on this computer compared to my old one
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum