Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Rookies

+4
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
S
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
8 posters

Go down

Rookies Empty Rookies

Post  MaddMatter May 12th 2012, 8:00 pm

Alright with most teams doing some sort of Rookie Mini Camp, and our lack of NFL news lately.

What rookies are you most excited to see play/ hear about in the upcoming season?

You can use draft picks, undrafted free agents, or even tryout players.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Rookies Empty Re: Rookies

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 12th 2012, 8:31 pm

BURFICT BECAUSE HE'S GONNA RIP SOME HEADS OFF, FUCK DA POLICE
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 12th 2012, 9:00 pm

Well from the draft picks. I'm real hype about Joe Adams, and of course Keuchly.

From our UDFA's and those other guys Jared Green (son of Darrel Green) WR, I feel like he can do some things.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2012, 10:27 pm

definetly want to see Vontaze Burfict blow up Ray Rice and whoever else trys to get past him , I would love to see him make the Pro Bowl in his rookie season and prove to all the haters that they shouldnt judge somebody by how they perform in track shoes and shorts....same for Alshon Jeffrey, I will be keeping a close tab on both those players all season.

as for my own team, I hope Quintan Coples EXPLODES for at least 10 sacks and earns Defensive ROY, I know i may be biased because hes a Jet now but watching film on him and looking at his size and speed ( 6'6 285lbs runs 4.7 forty ) I am seeing ALOT of Julius Peppers in this kid, I can only dream he shows it on the field.

WR Stephen Hill can fucking fly!!! 6'4 215lbs runs a 4.3 forty? this should open up alot of options for Sanchez that werent available last year with Plax ( slow ass mo fugga ) , I see Hill as a vertical threat that will command respect from the Safetys, that means Holmes and Keller should be free to get open over the middle, and if they get covered ? Hill will be taking it for 6 on a deep bomb.

LB Demorio Davis reminds Rex of Ray Lewis, im not buying that, but it would be a pleasant suprise if he was..also 6th round pick HB Terrance Ganaway, at 6' 245lbs he is similar to Lagarette Blount but has a bit more speed, he ran for 1,400 yds and 20 TDs last year at Baylor, hope he can make some moves in the NFL.

and last but not least, I cant wait to see RG3,Luck,Weeden and Tannehill...Trent Richardson should get 1,500 yds this year

..***BOLD PREDICTION**

Justin Blackmon 57 receptions 649 yds 4 TDs ( 5 fumbles, 9 drops )

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 12th 2012, 10:34 pm

Alright just because when you squint at Coples he looks like Peppers doesn't mean he is Peppers. As a big time UNC fan I watched him every week. He will bust. *shrugs*
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2012, 10:43 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:Alright just because when you squint at Coples he looks like Peppers doesn't mean he is Peppers. As a big time UNC fan I watched him every week. He will bust. *shrugs*

lol, like i said i may be getting a little biased because hes a Jet now, in all honesty i wanted the Jets to draft Melvin Ingram but they chose Coples, i guess they wanted more of a DE than a LB with that pick since Rex said Coples will have his hand in the dirt and not standing up...i looked back at past Drafts and UNC has a pretty fine pedigree when it come to churning out Pro Bowl Pass Rushers and S.Carolina really doesnt ( John Abraham was the exception to the rule )...all i can hope for is Coples is dedicated to finding his full potential and under Rex I hope he does.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 13th 2012, 1:14 am

I'm excited about Robert Turbin, He's like Marshawn Lynch but faster and more agile.

Another player that intrigues me is Jermaine Kerse.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2012, 1:18 am

tubbs51 wrote:I'm excited about Robert Turbin, He's like Marshawn Lynch but faster and more agile.

WHO ? where the fuck do you get these guys from?

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden May 13th 2012, 2:10 am

Philip Thomas just because of his weird ass story
LONG VERSION: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--the-real-phillip-thomas-signed-with-the-eagles--his-sly-imposter-wanted-to-be-on-the-redskins.html

SHORT VERSION: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290e3b3/article/eagles-ink-phillip-thomas-imposter-says-hes-a-skin?module=HP11_headline_stack

Im definetly hyped for DE Vinny Curry from Marshall. He's a huge Eagles fan and a guy who I think can make an immediate impact in the rotation. Plays run well and is one of the top pass-rushers in the draft class
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 13th 2012, 3:21 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I'm excited about Robert Turbin, He's like Marshawn Lynch but faster and more agile.

turbin is a big bruiser rb from utah state. he is built like a mack truck. freakish looking, average measurable, good power run style, holds the ball. solid player, nothing flashy or to get overly excited about. he will have a reasonably long career in all likely hood.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 13th 2012, 6:39 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Turbin is a monster truck sized back. He's a bruiser like Marshawn but quick on his feet. He his slightly faster than Lynch but also a bruiser. FYI: his biceps are the size of my fucking thigh.

Rookies Robert-turbin

Jermaine Kearse is a former Washington Husky, so he's a local boy. He's the guy Locker threw to on a consistent basis.

Rookies Blog-fb-uw-osu-eklund-select-140
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 13th 2012, 9:49 am

Def Upshaw. His arms are the size of tree limbs, and from what Ive been reading about the ravens rookie camp he is very strong. I really feel he will be the next suggs in term of football ability. It will be fun watching him and suggs blow up QBs and RBs in the years to come. They could be the next freeny and mathis.... If only suggs was younger.

I really want to see how tommy streeter will play. Everytime I see him his size and speed remind me of Randy Moss, I know he probably wont ever be as good as moss, but hes sounding like he is very promising for a 6th round pick. It would be amazing if he panned out to a really good WR after taking him in the 6th.

I still say buflict wont survive in this leauge. Its going to be like having another James Harrison in the leauge where hes always getting suspended and fined and crap. Your telling me that the way burflict plays in a league run by Rodger Goodell (captain safety), that hes going just slip under goodells radar?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 13th 2012, 1:36 pm

I'm excited to see Chris Greenwood play, guy coming out of Albion who has some great combine numbers for a CB. He's gotta make the transition from Albion to the NFL, but from everything I've heard he has TONS of potential.

Also, Kellen Moore. The Lions like to carry 3 QB's and right now we only have Stafford and Shaun Hill. Moore should get a great opportunity to show he belongs in the NFL. At the very least he made the pre-season fun to watch for me.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down