Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Wheres all the ....?

4 posters

Go down

Wheres all the ....? Empty Wheres all the ....?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2012, 10:53 pm

FUCKING MEDIA when some other team pats themselves on the back and promises SuperBowls without delivering? I am getting so fucking sick and tired of ONLY hearing about how Rex Ryan is a loudmouth and talks too much, but when other teams do it nobody says SHIT!!!! heres the latest from the Ravens and Ray Rice, he PROMISES the Ravens will win the Superbowl this year, lets throw that up there with Terrell Suggs promises and Joe Flacco exclaiming he is the BEST QB in the NFL and I would have a pretty good argument that the Baltimore Ravens TALK ALOT MORE SHIT THAN THE JETS EVER DID!!!! and if ANY of you Jet Hatin Mutherfuckers disagree with me, you can GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! lol, its time to start holding these clowns accountable for thier mouths, at least Rex has been only 1 step away from the SuperBowl in 2 out of 3 seasons, the Ravens were in the AFC Championship 1 time in the last 10 years? lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c257/article/ray-rice-promises-super-bowl-glory-for-ravens?module=HP11_content_stream
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Wheres all the ....? Empty Re: Wheres all the ....?

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 13th 2012, 10:06 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:FUCKING MEDIA when some other team pats themselves on the back and promises SuperBowls without delivering? I am getting so fucking sick and tired of ONLY hearing about how Rex Ryan is a loudmouth and talks too much, but when other teams do it nobody says SHIT!!!! heres the latest from the Ravens and Ray Rice, he PROMISES the Ravens will win the Superbowl this year, lets throw that up there with Terrell Suggs promises and Joe Flacco exclaiming he is the BEST QB in the NFL and I would have a pretty good argument that the Baltimore Ravens TALK ALOT MORE SHIT THAN THE JETS EVER DID!!!! and if ANY of you Jet Hatin Mutherfuckers disagree with me, you can GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! lol, its time to start holding these clowns accountable for thier mouths, at least Rex has been only 1 step away from the SuperBowl in 2 out of 3 seasons, the Ravens were in the AFC Championship 1 time in the last 10 years? lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c257/article/ray-rice-promises-super-bowl-glory-for-ravens?module=HP11_content_stream

Ok, I dont even want to hear this. Rex Ryan promised a SB HOW MANY TIMES? THREE! Rice predicted this what? ONCE? And how is it talking, when a QB is just showing he has confidence in himself? The media has constantly hated on Flacco, when hes only proved what he can overcome, so its wrong for him to stand up for himself and its called loudmouth talking? Its not even close to how rex talks. I can see suggs and his talking, but rice and flacco? No.

Oh and your wrong on your "1 time in the last 10 yrs". Its been 2 or 3 times. Against the steelers and then the pats last season. It might have been 3 but I cant remember who the team would have been. Plus we've been a game away from the SB TWICE, against the steelers and then the pats. I dont ever hardly see any talking or whats just as bad as Rex's taling come from the ravens. But of course we have our different opinions. Personally, with our playoff track record and how we have been constisantly to the playoffs in the past 10 years, I think we have developed a right to talk if we want to talk.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 13th 2012, 10:08 am

Oh, and did you ever think that maybe the reason the jets are so much reported about, is becasue they are from around the new york area? Where nothing escapes the media? The ravens are a small market team in Baltimore MD, where things arent as reported about around the country.....

And even if you want to use the DC excuse, things are much more reported about in a media city than DC.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2012, 3:26 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Ok, I dont even want to hear this. Rex Ryan promised a SB HOW MANY TIMES? THREE! Rice predicted this what? ONCE?.

lol , only ONCE huh? i guess Suggs gaurentees last year and Flaccos claims and even Ozzie Newsomes claims dont count? but its OK to lump Rex over the head for saying the Jets want to get to the Superbowl and its OK to bash him for whatever he says but if another team/player(s) say it then it doesnt count? lol, wow man, talk about a double standard Rolling Eyes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2012, 3:29 pm

all im saying is that EVERYBODY in the NFL is a loudmouth if you consider Rex to be a loudmouth, you cant have it one way for one team and let every other team slide.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 13th 2012, 6:04 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Ok, I dont even want to hear this. Rex Ryan promised a SB HOW MANY TIMES? THREE! Rice predicted this what? ONCE?.

lol , only ONCE huh? i guess Suggs gaurentees last year and Flaccos claims and even Ozzie Newsomes claims dont count? but its OK to lump Rex over the head for saying the Jets want to get to the Superbowl and its OK to bash him for whatever he says but if another team/player(s) say it then it doesnt count? lol, wow man, talk about a double standard Rolling Eyes

Its funny becasue I dont recall ozzie or flacco every gauranteeing anything. Second, didnt rex Guarantee a SB, not say just that they wanted one?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2012, 6:57 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Its funny becasue I dont recall ozzie or flacco every gauranteeing anything. Second, didnt rex Guarantee a SB, not say just that they wanted one?

Rex has always said " I think we are a good enough football team to win it all" ... "I think we will win a Superbowl" ...." we have the guys here that can take us to the Superbowl"..

do those look like "offensive" quotes to you? it looks more like confidence and having confidence in his team, people put a spin on it and make it sound as if hes a loudmouth, Joe Flacco says hes the BEST QB in the NFL, he didnt say he was up there, he said BEST, he thinks hes BETTER than Brady,Manning,Rivers,Rothlisberger etc etc, and all of you think its just confidence that made him say that? not once did you think he was being a little bit of a "loudmouth" ? Ray Rice the same thing, sure you can say its confidence, personally i think Flacco sounded arrogant...Suggs gaurenteed his team would beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship and Ozzie backed him up on it saying he would be suprised if they lost, now thats all fine and dandy but what is sooooo different about what the Ravens are saying compared to what Rex has said? Rex displayed his confidence in his team, that is all and I have always appluaded him for it, maybe more coaches need to stand up for thier players the way Rex does for his.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 14th 2012, 1:22 pm

Rex should put his (wife's) foot back in his mouth and stop talking. Wheres all the ....? 549704016
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 14th 2012, 1:39 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Rex should put his (wife's) foot back in his mouth and stop talking. Wheres all the ....? 549704016

Wheres all the ....? Tumblr_m0fjbjfLiI1rqfhi2o1_500
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 14th 2012, 5:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Rex has always said " I think we are a good enough football team to win it all" ... "I think we will win a Superbowl" ...." we have the guys here that can take us to the Superbowl"..

do those look like "offensive" quotes to you? it looks more like confidence and having confidence in his team, people put a spin on it and make it sound as if hes a loudmouth, Joe Flacco says hes the BEST QB in the NFL, he didnt say he was up there, he said BEST, he thinks hes BETTER than Brady,Manning,Rivers,Rothlisberger etc etc, and all of you think its just confidence that made him say that? not once did you think he was being a little bit of a "loudmouth" ? Ray Rice the same thing, sure you can say its confidence, personally i think Flacco sounded arrogant...Suggs gaurenteed his team would beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship and Ozzie backed him up on it saying he would be suprised if they lost, now thats all fine and dandy but what is sooooo different about what the Ravens are saying compared to what Rex has said? Rex displayed his confidence in his team, that is all and I have always appluaded him for it, maybe more coaches need to stand up for thier players the way Rex does for his.

What would you want sanchez to say? "Oh Im a good QB, Id say top 10 to top 5". How does that sound? Sure you can say he thinks hes up there with Brady and Manning, but Id rather have a QB that THINKS hes the best, than one that just thinks hes up there with the best. I dont think it sounded arrogant at all. To me, thinking your the best says you have more confidence than if you just say your up there with the best. So no, I dont think he was being a loudmouth one bit, he answered the question the media asked him, again, what did you expect him to say? "Im not good"?

And look how close we were to beating the pats? We had the game winning drive. I realize we didnt win, but we were a slip out of the ball away from beating the pats. So I dont have a problem with what suggs said either.

But there are other ways of showing confidence in your team than talking all the time. Doesnt it seem odd that Rex just stopped "guaranteeing" a SB win? I will say too, the media knows that rex is a talker and a boisterous person, so they FEED off of it. You dont see the media feeding off as much off the other coaches in the league as they do Rex, and I feel thats the reason. As long as Rex keeps talking like he does (and I realize thats just his personality and he shouldnt be penalized for being like that), the media will keep trying to spin it. As mush as you prob dont think it, Flacco, Harbaugh and other Ravens have been taken out of context by the media also, so its not just the jets. Flaccos best QB comment was sort of taken out of context, in fact, alot of things flacco has said recently were taken out of context.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down