Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Ehhh FUCKIT !!! Part Tres

3 posters

Go down

Ehhh FUCKIT !!! Part Tres Empty Ehhh FUCKIT !!! Part Tres

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 31st 2012, 9:05 pm

ok, ok, OK !!!! I just couldnt help myself, we are only 6 weeks away from Opening Kickoff and the more i am reading about this years Jets team the more I am starting to believe that this could be "the year" ....I just read that Mark Sanchez had been really working out this offseason, he reported to camp at 235 FUCKING POUNDS !!!!! I mean this kid is NOT the same stringbean that the Jets drafted 3 years ago at 205lbs, to put it in contrast, LB Aaron Maybin is only 240lbs...Sanchez has breakout year written all over him, especially with the addition of a couple 6'4 speedsters that run sub 4.3 fortys ( Stephen Hill & Chaz Schilens) , I would not be suprised if Sanchez throws 35 TDs this season and really start to come into the mold of a Franchise QB...

Also, with the addition of 245lb HB Terrance Ganaway, I expect our Rushing Offense to eclipse the 2,500 yard mark with 1,300 coming from Shonn Greene, 700 coming from Joe Mcknight and at least 500 from Ganaway, this Jets team is ready to EXPLODE!!!!

How good is our D gonna be this season? just ask Rex Ryan, anything less than 1st will be considered a disapointment, we have gotten tremendously FASTER with the additions of DE Quinton coples,Demario Davis and Aaron Maybin all projected to see 70% of the snaps...that spells DOOM for pass happy Offenses that wont have the time to sit back in the pocket and pick us apart like they somewhat did in 2011...OH, did i mention the addition of D Line coach Karl Dunbar? his credentials speak for themselves, 6 years as the Vikes D Line coach and his units ALWAYS were Tops in the league against the Run and generating Sacks...

In the Secondary we feature the BEST CB Triple Threat in the ENTIRE NFL with Revis,Cromartie and Kyle Wilson ( YES I said Kyle Wilson) , not to mention The Incredible Hulk who decided to suit up for us at Safety and promises to deliver more bonecrushing blows to ANY WR that happens to cross the middle of the field...

I guess by now you guys can understand the reason im so pumped up for this season to start, we are all only 6 weeks away from feasting our eyes on GREATNESS !!!

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Ehhh FUCKIT !!! Part Tres Empty Re: Ehhh FUCKIT !!! Part Tres

Post  BaltRavensFan20 July 31st 2012, 9:19 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:ok, ok, OK !!!! I just couldnt help myself, we are only 6 weeks away from Opening Kickoff and the more i am reading about this years Jets team the more I am starting to believe that this could be "the year" ....I just read that Mark Sanchez had been really working out this offseason, he reported to camp at 235 FUCKING POUNDS !!!!! I mean this kid is NOT the same stringbean that the Jets drafted 3 years ago at 205lbs, to put it in contrast, LB Aaron Maybin is only 240lbs...Sanchez has breakout year written all over him, especially with the addition of a couple 6'4 speedsters that run sub 4.3 fortys ( Stephen Hill & Chaz Schilens) , I would not be suprised if Sanchez throws 35 TDs this season and really start to come into the mold of a Franchise QB...

Also, with the addition of 245lb HB Terrance Ganaway, I expect our Rushing Offense to eclipse the 2,500 yard mark with 1,300 coming from Shonn Greene, 700 coming from Joe Mcknight and at least 500 from Ganaway, this Jets team is ready to EXPLODE!!!!

How good is our D gonna be this season? just ask Rex Ryan, anything less than 1st will be considered a disapointment, we have gotten tremendously FASTER with the additions of DE Quinton coples,Demario Davis and Aaron Maybin all projected to see 70% of the snaps...that spells DOOM for pass happy Offenses that wont have the time to sit back in the pocket and pick us apart like they somewhat did in 2011...OH, did i mention the addition of D Line coach Karl Dunbar? his credentials speak for themselves, 6 years as the Vikes D Line coach and his units ALWAYS were Tops in the league against the Run and generating Sacks...

In the Secondary we feature the BEST CB Triple Threat in the ENTIRE NFL with Revis,Cromartie and Kyle Wilson ( YES I said Kyle Wilson) , not to mention The Incredible Hulk who decided to suit up for us at Safety and promises to deliver more bonecrushing blows to ANY WR that happens to cross the middle of the field...

I guess by now you guys can understand the reason im so pumped up for this season to start, we are all only 6 weeks away from feasting our eyes on GREATNESS !!!

Not to rain on your parade, but last year I thought it would have been the ravens year, and of course......it ended up not being so Crying or Very sad . Us ravens fans heard so much great news coming from training camp last year and all, and it turned out to be a heartbreaking end to the season. This season Im also hearing alot of great things coming out of the ravens camp, but Im not getting my hopes up after what happened last season. Im just saying... be careful, lol.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 31st 2012, 9:26 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Not to rain on your parade, but last year I thought it would have been the ravens year, and of course......it ended up not being so Crying or Very sad . Us ravens fans heard so much great news coming from training camp last year and all, and it turned out to be a heartbreaking end to the season. This season Im also hearing alot of great things coming out of the ravens camp, but Im not getting my hopes up after what happened last season. Im just saying... be careful, lol.

oh I hear that 100%, but at the same token I dont think I ever felt this confident about the Jets ...even when we went to those 2 AFC Championship games, I thought we were pretty good but I didnt feel confident, for some reason I dont see any obstacle in our way and I include the Patriots when I say that... barring injuries, I can honestly say I believe the Jets will be a 12 win football team and if all goes right maybe even hoist the Lombardi...no joke
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 31st 2012, 11:14 pm

Gotta be honest. These used to annoy me, but ever since SNGAY! left I can tolerate them lol, weird.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 31st 2012, 11:23 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Gotta be honest. These used to annoy me, weird.

Ehhh FUCKIT !!! Part Tres Hulksmash
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down