Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Better Season?

+3
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
S
MaddMatter
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Better Season?  Empty Better Season?

Post  MaddMatter August 7th 2012, 9:02 pm

Who's going to have the better rookie season? I don't care how you grade 'em, Wins, Yards, TD's. Just go for it.

Better Season:
Andrew Luck or RGIII

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Better Season?  Empty Re: Better Season?

Post  S August 7th 2012, 9:05 pm

RGIII, Better team.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 7th 2012, 9:06 pm

Quinton Coples ...wins ROY,DPOY and MVP ...does this all after amassing an incredible 95 tackles 24 sacks and 5 Ints
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 7th 2012, 9:10 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Quinton Coples ...wins ROY,DPOY and MVP ...does this all after amassing an incredible 95 tackles 24 sacks and 5 Ints

Better Season?  7549650190_b0d2efdb73
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 9:12 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Quinton Coples ...wins ROY,DPOY and MVP ...does this all after amassing an incredible 95 tackles 24 sacks and 5 Ints

Better Season?  Bert
Whats sad is that you probably are.

Last edited by BasedS-Unit on August 7th 2012, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 7th 2012, 9:13 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

STFU ASSCLOWN!!!

AND QUIT DROOLIN!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 9:21 pm

baah.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 7th 2012, 9:37 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

STFU ASSCLOWN!!!

AND QUIT DROOLIN!!!!

I HAVE AIDS I CAN'T HELP IT!

Also, Luck because RG3 isn't Cam
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 7th 2012, 9:38 pm

I think Luck gets better stats
but
RGIII gets more wins.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 7th 2012, 10:21 pm

I feel the exact opposite of Matt, I think RGIII gets better stats being he's a video game quarterback pretty much, and Andrew Luck gets more wins because he is a better leader.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 10:27 pm

usmfan45 wrote:I feel the exact opposite of Matt, I think RGIII gets better stats being he's a video game quarterback pretty much, and Andrew Luck gets more wins because he is a better leader.
How do you know that Luck is a better leader than RGIII....? You don't know how Luck is a leader and you don't know how RGIII is a leader..
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 7th 2012, 10:39 pm

BasedS-Unit wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:I feel the exact opposite of Matt, I think RGIII gets better stats being he's a video game quarterback pretty much, and Andrew Luck gets more wins because he is a better leader.
How do you know that Luck is a better leader than RGIII....? You don't know how Luck is a leader and you don't know how RGIII is a leader..

You can tell by the character of a team, how a coach leads and how a qb leads. Luck could have gotten all cuddled up in the hype and been a tv boy, but instead he did what he had to on tv and then he went to work. Same thing with Cam Newton, you all expect him to be this great qb. I've got news for you, he won't be. He's too caught up in the lights to look at the field and yeah, he can gets stats, They can all get stats if they are good enough. But when you play in the NFL to be Elite... You have to be tough mentally and you have to focus. Honestly... Not a lot of QB's do that anymore. They all wanna get caught up, which is why most of them only have a few good seasons in this new age of media. Drew Brees is consistant. Tom Brady is consistant. The Mannings aren't. Andrew Luck might not be either, but he has a lot more pressure than RG to step and be the man who takes the team and shows them what to do. Because he is replacing a guy who is the master of that. He'll be expected to be that guy or he will fail. Another reason Andrew is more of a leader is because during college he called audibles almost every play, which college guys do not do a whole lot, and I know RG didn't. He just ran in there did what he was told and scored on bad defenses, by threatening with his legs. Then when people underestimated his arm he burned them. But that was againt BAD defenses. And Andrew Luck didn't play against great ones either. They'll both be challenged. But coming from a school like Stanford, he's gonna be expected to be more of a poised leader than a guy who comes and lights up score boards across America.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 7th 2012, 10:40 pm

RGIII: 3400 yards, 21 tds, 17 ints
Luck: 3100, 18 tds, 24ints
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 10:48 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
BasedS-Unit wrote:

You can tell by the character of a team, how a coach leads and how a qb leads. Luck could have gotten all cuddled up in the hype and been a tv boy, but instead he did what he had to on tv and then he went to work. Same thing with Cam Newton, you all expect him to be this great qb. I've got news for you, he won't be. He's too caught up in the lights to look at the field and yeah, he can gets stats, They can all get stats if they are good enough. But when you play in the NFL to be Elite... You have to be tough mentally and you have to focus. Honestly... Not a lot of QB's do that anymore. They all wanna get caught up, which is why most of them only have a few good seasons in this new age of media. Drew Brees is consistant. Tom Brady is consistant. The Mannings aren't. Andrew Luck might not be either, but he has a lot more pressure than RG to step and be the man who takes the team and shows them what to do. Because he is replacing a guy who is the master of that. He'll be expected to be that guy or he will fail. Another reason Andrew is more of a leader is because during college he called audibles almost every play, which college guys do not do a whole lot, and I know RG didn't. He just ran in there did what he was told and scored on bad defenses, by threatening with his legs. Then when people underestimated his arm he burned them. But that was againt BAD defenses. And Andrew Luck didn't play against great ones either. They'll both be challenged. But coming from a school like Stanford, he's gonna be expected to be more of a poised leader than a guy who comes and lights up score boards across America.
This might be the dumbest thing i've ever read. Everything top to bottom. I wish I could go and get all the Cam Newton interviews and training videos i've seen this off season to show you "who is caught up in the lights" That was just retarded of you to say. But back on topic. The fuck? You wanna know why Andrew Luck isn't in any commercials. Because Andrew Luck is a ugly ass mother fucker with a speaking problem. Andrew Luck is a good athlete yes, but no one wants to see his ugly ass on a commercial nike, addidas, or under armor would rather have his signature on paper so that they get the money from his success.

And Andrew Luck calls audibles? That makes him a leader wtf? Every QB can call an audible that doesn't make them a leader.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 7th 2012, 10:51 pm

Did you just say Peyton Manning is inconsistent?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 7th 2012, 10:56 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Did you just say Peyton Manning is inconsistent?

Well, he always puts up good numbers. But he isn't always the same guy year in and year out. Nobody really is, but some years you just know Peyton isn't good enough to win a super bowl. Whereas, you pretty much always know that Drew and Tom are gonna be a threat to win it everyyear.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 10:59 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Did you just say Peyton Manning is inconsistent?

Well, he always puts up good numbers. But he isn't always the same guy year in and year out. Nobody really is, but some years you just know Peyton isn't good enough to win a super bowl. Whereas, you pretty much always know that Drew and Tom are gonna be a threat to win it everyyear.
No....Just no..
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 7th 2012, 11:00 pm

You are all so gay, I mean banning me from chat? What kind of a pussy does that? Who ever did doesn't have any balls what so ever.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 7th 2012, 11:05 pm

usmfan45 wrote:You are all so gay, I mean banning me from chat? What kind of a pussy does that? Who ever did doesn't have any balls what so ever.

LMAO!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 11:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:You are all so gay, I mean banning me from chat? What kind of a pussy does that? Who ever did doesn't have any balls what so ever.

LMAO!
hahaha
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 7th 2012, 11:08 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

LMAO!

You really are the biggest pussy ever. You all wonder why people leave here or never post or never chat. Because you all ALWAYS act like complete asses. I mean, can you not have a mature chat about something? I wonder. I really do. It's always gotta go somewhere dumb. Like based or something sexual, or if the person doesn't have the some view you do, OH I KNOW, LET'S BAN HIM SO WE CAN CALL HIM RETARDED. Grow a dick and you may have more people to talk to or better yet, might not be the star of an online forum. You're the best, Hurp. We all love you.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 7th 2012, 11:10 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

LMAO!

You really are the biggest pussy ever. You all wonder why people leave here or never post or never chat. Because you all ALWAYS act like complete asses. I mean, can you not have a mature chat about something? I wonder. I really do. It's always gotta go somewhere dumb. Like based or something sexual, or if the person doesn't have the some view you do, OH I KNOW, LET'S BAN HIM SO WE CAN CALL HIM RETARDED. Grow a dick and you may have more people to talk to or better yet, might not be the star of an online forum. You're the best, Hurp. We all love you.
Hurp is the one who banned you just incase you didn't know.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 7th 2012, 11:11 pm

BasedS-Unit wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

LMAO!

Hurp is the one who banned you just incase you didn't know.

Yeah, I know. You unbanned me. So, I don't have a problem with you.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 7th 2012, 11:43 pm

usmfan45 wrote:You really are the biggest pussy ever. You all wonder why people leave here or never post or never chat. Because you all ALWAYS act like complete asses. I mean, can you not have a mature chat about something? I wonder. I really do. It's always gotta go somewhere dumb. Like based or something sexual, or if the person doesn't have the some view you do, OH I KNOW, LET'S BAN HIM SO WE CAN CALL HIM RETARDED. Grow a dick and you may have more people to talk to or better yet, might not be the star of an online forum. You're the best, Hurp. We all love you.

We're not mature? This coming from a guy who joins a chat and starts talking about a fucking Zebra he shot in his backyard. Then, in a believe the same chat, starts stating that he hacked his friend's account and got him grounded for a month, THEN started getting pissy with us 15 minutes later because we were posting pics from Facebook and that's a "privacy invasion." For fuck sakes, you just said you hacked your friend's account and you're complaining to us about privacy? I don't even care if you didn't hack anyone's account, it's still fucking hypocritical.

The only reason we started the whole Based thing is because you fucking couldn't understand it. It's actually pretty funny because you really think we're into that shit. I don't actually go around and say "oh what a lovely Based morning we're having. Bless Based God, #bitchmob."

And this isn't even the fucking start. In that Chick-Fil-A thread, you wouldn't even recoginize my side of the argument. You just kept repeating that the gays were gonna shut down Chick-Fil-A and that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here yelling at my monitor "I RESPECT EVERYONE'S FUCKING OPINION, I JUST THINK IT'S STUPID THAT PEOPLE ARE DECIDING WHERE TO EAT NOW BASED ON ONE MAN'S OPINION!" This comes after you fucking called me a bigot because "oh lawd, how dare I have a different opinion."

All this because you got banned from a fucking chat... Jesus
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 8th 2012, 12:03 am

GAYS AINT SHUTTING DOWN THE CHICK-FIL-A THERE BUILDING IN MY CITY! They already trimmed the cow bush.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum