Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Fuck Yes EA

+4
RSoxGuy
Nef77
EPICxPENGUIN69
S
8 posters

Go down

Fuck Yes EA Empty Fuck Yes EA

Post  S October 5th 2012, 11:05 am

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Stephen is a happy man.
Heres the ones I care about.

Feature Additions:

Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.

Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league. Fuck yesss

Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.

Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only. yaaas
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Fuck Yes EA Empty Re: Fuck Yes EA

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 5th 2012, 3:31 pm

ok well let me know when they actually update it so i can go buy it
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 October 5th 2012, 3:50 pm

Either this new Madden team takes pride in their work or EA is scrambling to renew that contract. Whatever it is, I like it.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 5th 2012, 4:51 pm

lol EA taking pride in work
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 5th 2012, 5:40 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:lol EA taking pride in work
lol!
Fuck Yes EA 6d9db7b66305407e9a45512
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 5th 2012, 5:47 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:lol EA taking pride in work
lol!
Fuck Yes EA 6d9db7b66305407e9a45512

literally the worst viral campaign since adult swims "light brite" deal
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 5th 2012, 6:03 pm

LOL, no no, that light brite deal was a big thing here in Boston considering some people thought it was a terrorist bomb LOL.

The 2007 Boston bomb scare occurred on January 31, 2007 when the Boston Police Department mistakenly identified battery-powered LED placards resembling the Mooninite characters in the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force found throughout Boston, Massachusetts and the surrounding cities of Cambridge and Somerville as improvised explosive devices.[1][2] The placards were part of a guerrilla marketing campaign for Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, a film based on the animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Cartoon Network's late-night programming block, Adult Swim.[2]

The scare was met with criticism from a number of sources such as The Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, and The Boston Herald. A group of police found them to be sharing "some characteristics with improvised explosive devices." These characteristics included an identifiable power source, circuit board with exposed wiring, and electrical tape. Investigators were trying to determine "if it was a hoax or something else entirely".[3][4] City and State officials came to an agreement with Turner Broadcasting to pay for costs incurred during the incident, while several police departments found many of the devices afterwards.[5]
Wiki link

It was the weirdest thing on the news back then, some people scared shitless while other where laughing their balls off. Not to mention the "shares characteristics with IED" reference. You mean IEDs are built like every electrical device in the known world thus my electric can opener can be considered a possible bomb? No shit assholes.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 5th 2012, 8:09 pm

So I might actually put Madden 13 into my PS3 again
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 5th 2012, 11:47 pm

This makes me happy.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 October 6th 2012, 12:17 pm

This is great news,I kinda wish they woulda made it like last years ability to edit attributes though but still great and very surprising news.Now if 2K would fix that fucking centers shooting crazy amount of 3s after year 1 of association everything would be great.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 6th 2012, 4:14 pm

what made me didnt buy madden was the lack of freedom with connected careers. you couldnt really change anything. this really helps me and when they update it and is confirmed by you guys who already have the game, ill go get the game.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 6th 2012, 7:55 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:what made me didnt buy madden was the lack of freedom with connected careers. you couldnt really change anything. this really helps me and when they update it and is confirmed by you guys who already have the game, ill go get the game.

Dude honestly I haven't put the game in my PS3 in almost a month because I just wasn't feeling it. This makes me wanna play again
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 6th 2012, 9:38 pm

i went out to get madden today and i was getting reacclimated with the game. so i start a CC with the saints. 1st game i play is the regular season one against the skins. 21-29 195 yards 0 tds and 5ints and i won 27-6 go figure right

anyway. i simmed every other regular season game and make the playoffs blah blah blah lose blah blah blah

the draft logic is fucked, no qbs after the 4th round. im like ok what ever.

I fucking start the next regular season and i go to do scouting and it fucking freezes. DUH FUCK
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 6th 2012, 10:42 pm

I've never had a freezing issue but I thought you werent getting it until the patch? lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 6th 2012, 10:56 pm

Stephen wrote:I've never had a freezing issue but I thought you werent getting it until the patch? lol

meh. it gives me this "loading data" thing when i go to the scouting thing. and i sit and wait and im like ok wtf. so i switched from my xbox to my cable to look back and watch college ball. and 20 minutes later this shit is still fucking loading data. so wtf. its done this 2 times already and i looked at the brand new fucking disk and no scratches. the xbox isnt freezing it just keeps "loading data"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden October 15th 2012, 5:41 pm

This is fucking stupid. They patched in edit player in CCM but you cant change their freaking position. Im trying to rebulid the browns into an attacking 3-4 defense and I cant change Phil Taylor into a DE. Fucking retarded. Fuck you EA. Even when you pretend to do the right thing you fuck it up
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 15th 2012, 6:21 pm

Thadden wrote:This is fucking stupid. They patched in edit player in CCM but you cant change their freaking position. Im trying to rebulid the browns into an attacking 3-4 defense and I cant change Phil Taylor into a DE. Fucking retarded. Fuck you EA. Even when you pretend to do the right thing you fuck it up

i thought it came out tomorrow?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 15th 2012, 6:42 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
Thadden wrote:This is fucking stupid. They patched in edit player in CCM but you cant change their freaking position. Im trying to rebulid the browns into an attacking 3-4 defense and I cant change Phil Taylor into a DE. Fucking retarded. Fuck you EA. Even when you pretend to do the right thing you fuck it up

Thadden has a time machine
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden October 15th 2012, 7:24 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

No I downloaded update 1.3 today. It was set for the 16th but I got it today and it has alot of the features.You can change offensive and defensive control schemes. You can edit players (gear) and you can start with custom rosters.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 15th 2012, 8:38 pm

Thadden wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

No I downloaded update 1.3 today. It was set for the 16th but I got it today and it has alot of the features.You can change offensive and defensive control schemes. You can edit players (gear) and you can start with custom rosters.
So if you can start with custom rosters can you edit Taylor's position before you start the ccm to DE?
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden October 15th 2012, 9:00 pm

Stephen wrote:
Thadden wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

So if you can start with custom rosters can you edit Taylor's position before you start the ccm to DE?
Yes in theory. But im trying to rebuild a defense completely. It will take numerous years and in many cases I will need to convert DT to DEs and some OLBs to ILBs. It'll take a few years of signing free agents and changing their roles. When rebuilding I cant just change it at the beginning and say fuck it for the rest of my career. Im going to need constant position change to find which roles suit my players. And anyway I wont know who fits in my defense more until I see their overall change with my changing scheme. Its kind of like the head coach game how overall is more a rating of how good a player fits into your position by position scheme than just player skill.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 15th 2012, 9:21 pm

They had Maurice Stovall rated an 80 or some shit in the Lions "vertical passing offense."

Stovall, not only didn't make the team, he signed with Jacksonville and converted to a Tight End.

And in no way in hell is Detroit a Vertical passing team, they lead the league last year in passes under 10 yards.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden October 15th 2012, 9:32 pm

Have you updated the game yet? If so, what are your opinions?
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 15th 2012, 9:42 pm

Thadden wrote:Have you updated the game yet? If so, what are your opinions?
Naw I haven't even been on PS3 in like a week. Usually when I get on now a days it's usually just to play BF3 with my buddies.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 17th 2012, 7:42 pm

Stephen is now playing the updated version.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum