Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Assassin's Creed 3

5 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty Assassin's Creed 3

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 30th 2012, 12:34 am

For whoever gets this game tomorrow, please tell me if it's awesome. I really think I'm gonna get it, just wanna know it's not complete crap
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Post  S October 30th 2012, 9:20 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:For whoever gets this game tomorrow, please tell me if it's awesome. I really think I'm gonna get it, just wanna know it's not complete crap
I've seen gameplay on youtube, looks fuckin amazing dude. Once they open up the damn roads i'm getting it.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 30th 2012, 9:25 am

Im gonna swing by blockbuster today and see if they have any copies around. Blockbuster sucks now btw, they only carry 2 or 3 copies of new games even when COD drops, 3 or 4 max.

I remember when I was a kid they always had even had 4 copies of the shitty games and 6 or 7 of the good ones. Fuckin rip off anyways.

There is just something about the opportunity to kill red coats.... maybe its a native american thing, maybe it s boston thing... All I know is I want them dead.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 30th 2012, 12:03 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
There is just something about the opportunity to kill red coats.... maybe its a native american thing, maybe it s boston thing... All I know is I want them dead.

Apparently you're not the only one
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 30th 2012, 2:03 pm

ugh stupid ass Sandy causing the ups guys not to deliver the goods. Hopefully they'll get em later now that we can drive.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 30th 2012, 10:57 pm

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ITS GOOD!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 30th 2012, 11:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ITS GOOD!
YES IT IS GOOD.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 30th 2012, 11:21 pm

Stephen wrote:
YES IT IS GOOD.

Have you seen that online deathmatch thing? Looks so cool
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 30th 2012, 11:22 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
YES IT IS GOOD.

Have you seen that online deathmatch thing? Looks so cool
*goes to youtube*
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 November 1st 2012, 10:48 am

canadians Rolling Eyes
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 1st 2012, 7:28 pm

So I got this game. Still haven't played as the Indian guy even though I've played about 4 hours of it with my friend today. I should have gotten the first two because I don't understand wtf is going on with Desmond and that modern day shit
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 1st 2012, 7:31 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:So I got this game. Still haven't played as the Indian guy even though I've played about 4 hours of it with my friend today. I should have gotten the first two because I don't understand wtf is going on with Desmond and that modern day shit
The world is ending and he needs some key or some shit. And theres like 4 previous games lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 1st 2012, 9:18 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:So I got this game. Still haven't played as the Indian guy even though I've played about 4 hours of it with my friend today. I should have gotten the first two because I don't understand wtf is going on with Desmond and that modern day shit
The world is ending and he needs some key or some shit. And theres like 4 previous games lol

THEN WHY IS THIS ONLY THE THIRD ONE? FUCK THIS! Assassin's Creed THREE! NOT FIVE! THIS IS BULLSHIT!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 1st 2012, 10:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

THEN WHY IS THIS ONLY THE THIRD ONE? FUCK THIS! Assassin's Creed THREE! NOT FIVE! THIS IS BULLSHIT!
lmao it goes AC1 AC2 then AC2 has like....sub games? idk but it has brotherhood, and revelations then this one.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 2nd 2012, 6:28 am

There's actually 10 full AC games including AC3... Thats if you count the Handheld titles...

This game is not good....

ITS FUCKING GRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 7th 2012, 6:40 pm

I rented this and love it.

All aspects of this game are good. Naval warfare while simple is fun and never boring.

Fighting red coats never gets old.

Boston locations (North Church and Fanuiel hall) are dead on.

Though "looting" is useless.

The only thing I have to bitch about is when Desmond is in the present time. There is no map to reference when in teh cave system while trying to "plug it in". No indicator to guide you, no map to show you where you are, no tracks to show you where youve been. Anytime I come back to the present, i jump right back into the animus as soon as its available.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 7th 2012, 7:25 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:I rented this and love it.

All aspects of this game are good. Naval warfare while simple is fun and never boring.

Fighting red coats never gets old.

Boston locations (North Church and Fanuiel hall) are dead on.

Though "looting" is useless.

The only thing I have to bitch about is when Desmond is in the present time. There is no map to reference when in teh cave system while trying to "plug it in". No indicator to guide you, no map to show you where you are, no tracks to show you where youve been. Anytime I come back to the present, i jump right back into the animus as soon as its available.

I only use the looting for when I need bullets. And ya the Desmond shit is annoying. I ran around the cave trying to find the place to plug in the next "battery", couldn't find it, died, then it kept glitching the sound of me falling to my death. So I said fuck this and went back into the animus
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 7th 2012, 7:56 pm

Theres only 3 places you need to go as desmond. 1 on the left. to the right, behind the animus and up on the right.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 13th 2012, 5:41 pm

Ok so i "beat" the game, after watching the 10 minutes of cinematics, I was watching the credits for what seemed like at least 15 minutes. I changed the TV back to football and after about 15 minutes the credits where still going. Waited another 10 minutes and suddenly Im back at the Homestead as Connor. I have an icon that indicates a mission but while waiting for the extreme amount of credits to roll I missed anything that told me what I was supposed to be doing after the credits ended.

Any1 wanna clue me into what Im supposed to do (aside from the side missions like courier BTW all homestead and naval missions are done) without SPOILING it for others who havent played this yet?
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 13th 2012, 5:54 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Ok so i "beat" the game, after watching the 10 minutes of cinematics, I was watching the credits for what seemed like at least 15 minutes. I changed the TV back to football and after about 15 minutes the credits where still going. Waited another 10 minutes and suddenly Im back at the Homestead as Connor. I have an icon that indicates a mission but while waiting for the extreme amount of credits to roll I missed anything that told me what I was supposed to be doing after the credits ended.

Any1 wanna clue me into what Im supposed to do (aside from the side missions like courier BTW all homestead and naval missions are done) without SPOILING it for others who havent played this yet?
Oh I think I know what your talking about. With the weird looking origami looking things? or you might just have to go back to his village.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 14th 2012, 5:56 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Ok so i "beat" the game, after watching the 10 minutes of cinematics, I was watching the credits for what seemed like at least 15 minutes. I changed the TV back to football and after about 15 minutes the credits where still going. Waited another 10 minutes and suddenly Im back at the Homestead as Connor. I have an icon that indicates a mission but while waiting for the extreme amount of credits to roll I missed anything that told me what I was supposed to be doing after the credits ended.

Basically after the credits Conner just burns all the photos and takes the axe out of the wooden pillar. The weird part, he's walking around with a limp in the cut scene, but when you get to control him, he's perfectly fine
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 14th 2012, 6:52 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Basically after the credits Conner just burns all the photos and takes the axe out of the wooden pillar. The weird part, he's walking around with a limp in the cut scene, but when you get to control him, he's perfectly fine
Ohh ok I get it (axe in the column thing).

The limp is probly just continuation from the Lee encounter.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 14th 2012, 8:11 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Ohh ok I get it (axe in the column thing).

The limp is probly just continuation from the Lee encounter.

Ya but I was thinking "aww fuck this means I won't be able to complete anything else." But no he's fine
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down