Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Gronk OUT 4-6 weeks !!!!

+3
S
HurpDurpHurray
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Go down

Gronk OUT 4-6 weeks !!!! Empty Gronk OUT 4-6 weeks !!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 18th 2012, 10:49 pm

maybe the next time the Patriots are leading a game by 20+ points, they will pull thier starters out instead of trying to run up the score monkey

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000096982/article/rob-gronkowski-breaks-forearm-during-patriots-win
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Gronk OUT 4-6 weeks !!!! Empty Re: Gronk OUT 4-6 weeks !!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 18th 2012, 11:04 pm

NOOOOO I HAVE HIM ON ONE OF MY FANTASY TEAMS! FUCK!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 18th 2012, 11:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:NOOOOO I HAVE HIM ON ONE OF MY FANTASY TEAMS! FUCK!

boohoo bitch ...btw, i am OWNING that Yahoo league Cool
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2012, 11:18 pm

You wrong for this thread man.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 18th 2012, 11:23 pm

Stephen wrote:You wrong for this thread man.

the Patriots have been running up the score ever since that shmuck Belicheat has been the coach, its about time that karma has finally caught up to them, albeit 12 years too late, but still got them...now they are without Gronk and Hernandez...also, just a thought, wouldnt you think with Brady about to retire, the Patriots would try and get thier backup QB Ryan Mallet ( who is heir apperant to Brady) some playing time in a game already won? these shmucks deserve what they get
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2012, 11:37 pm

Eh.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 19th 2012, 9:39 am

lol I want the Lions to run up the score every game.

That said..

FUCK... Gronks on my team and my back up is Gresham! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Right when I get into first place to Sad

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 19th 2012, 11:14 am

MaddMatter wrote:lol I want the Lions to run up the score every game.

That said..

FUCK... Gronks on my team and my back up is Gresham! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Right when I get into first place to Sad

All my players get hurt. Every time I look at it someone is questionable lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 November 19th 2012, 1:13 pm

sigh Bill you stupid idiot. I feel your pain man.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 19th 2012, 5:30 pm

Same here man, same here Crying or Very sad
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 19th 2012, 5:31 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

boohoo bitch ...btw, i am OWNING that Yahoo league Cool

I wouldnt get too comfortable. The times I have won fantasy leagues I got momentum in the second half of the season, and I'm starting to gain momentum Cool
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 19th 2012, 5:40 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

the Patriots have been running up the score ever since that shmuck Belicheat has been the coach, its about time that karma has finally caught up to them, albeit 12 years too late, but still got them...now they are without Gronk and Hernandez...also, just a thought, wouldnt you think with Brady about to retire, the Patriots would try and get thier backup QB Ryan Mallet ( who is heir apperant to Brady) some playing time in a game already won? these shmucks deserve what they get
hate much? Dont let your Team green blinders get in teh way of teh facts.

1 - Brady 331yds, 3 TDs, ya thats running it up. We know you're dying to have a mediocre QB on that dumpster of a team you follow but lets not hate and twist facts just because your team blows donkey balls. That just showing your bias.

2 - Luck threw 2 INTs that where immediately returned for TDs, that 14 points so maybe you should bitch to him and not about BB. Edlemen returned a punt for a TD. Take away those 21 points and we have a 38-24 game. So much for running it up huh? Not tomention teh Pats have one of the WORST pass defenses in the league and couldn't stop a toddler on a bike with training wheels, ya, a cushion of more than 14 points is required for the Pats to win.

3 - Why are you so concerned with Mallet's game time? Shouldnt you be wondering why Sanchez is still starting in NY? Maybe you should be worried why Tebow only got one play on a fake punt that was shoved back up your team's ass? I mean the guy is 4 spots away from being the WORST QB in the league yet you focus on the Pats?

4 - BB is a schmuck? I wonder what you would call some1 who talks shit about other teams NOT winning anything while his team hasn't won shit, talks shit about the Gmen and their 2 recent rings while he has???, makes promises that never come true, video tapes his wife with some1 other than himself sucking her toes, swears they are %100 behind Sanchez yet try out Peyton then bring in Tebow, had no control of his locker room, promising to be in the SB the week after GB wins the SB only to, well we all know how 2011 ended up for the Jest (8-8, no playoffs), joking about planning SB parade in 2009 before they lost 30-17 to the Colts, blaming other team's coaches for his own coaches tripping players on the sidelines? Ohh ya, you would call him the Jest HC. But BB is a schmuck. Got it. Rolling Eyes
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2012, 5:53 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

hate much? Dont let your Team green blinders get in teh way of teh facts.

1 - Brady 331yds, 3 TDs, ya thats running it up. We know you're dying to have a mediocre QB on that dumpster of a team you follow but lets not hate and twist facts just because your team blows donkey balls. That just showing your bias.

2 - Luck threw 2 INTs that where immediately returned for TDs, that 14 points so maybe you should bitch to him and not about BB. Edlemen returned a punt for a TD. Take away those 21 points and we have a 38-24 game. So much for running it up huh? Not tomention teh Pats have one of the WORST pass defenses in the league and couldn't stop a toddler on a bike with training wheels, ya, a cushion of more than 14 points is required for the Pats to win.

3 - Why are you so concerned with Mallet's game time? Shouldnt you be wondering why Sanchez is still starting in NY? Maybe you should be worried why Tebow only got one play on a fake punt that was shoved back up your team's ass? I mean the guy is 4 spots away from being the WORST QB in the league yet you focus on the Pats?

4 - BB is a schmuck? I wonder what you would call some1 who talks shit about other teams NOT winning anything while his team hasn't won shit, talks shit about the Gmen and their 2 recent rings while he has???, makes promises that never come true, video tapes his wife with some1 other than himself sucking her toes, swears they are %100 behind Sanchez yet try out Peyton then bring in Tebow, had no control of his locker room, promising to be in the SB the week after GB wins the SB only to, well we all know how 2011 ended up for the Jest (8-8, no playoffs), joking about planning SB parade in 2009 before they lost 30-17 to the Colts, blaming other team's coaches for his own coaches tripping players on the sidelines? Ohh ya, you would call him the Jest HC. But BB is a schmuck. Got it. Rolling Eyes

just pointing out the facts, sure the Patriots are a good team but keeping your starters in while they blowout the other team has its repurcussions, im just saying they got what they deserved...as far as Mallet is concerned, just pointing out another fact, how much time do you really think Brady has left? in games that are blowouts wouldnt you expect to get the "next" guy in line get some real NFL playing time? both Belicheat and Brady are shmucks, but i get whats happening, Belicheat is riding Bradys coatail to squeeze out as much stats as possible and when Brady decides to call it quits Belicheat will follow right behind him and carry as many franchise/NFL records he can muster while leaving the Patriots stuck without a QB or HC...something to think about cyclops
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 19th 2012, 6:28 pm

Trust me, Im with you on pullin starters when its over. With the $$$ these assholes make, its just sound business sense. Its not a sport anymore, its truly a business.

Is Mallet Brady's replacement? I dunno. Ive heard some good things about him but nothing more than I heard about Cassell. Hes good in many ways, but raw in many ways. Hes built like a brick shit house (Ive met him during some local sports promotions), the dude is huge for a QB. 6 foot 6 and 245lbs. Does that translate into anything meaning full on the field? We have yet to see it.

I perosnally dont think Brady has any more than 3 years left. MAX. And those 3 years will have lower and lower stat lines each year. Hes gonna go downhill. He is human after all. Keeping him beyond that is like keeping Jason Varitek on the RSox, he shoulda retired 3-4 years before he did. Perhaps that will be the case with Brady. But yes, hes time is short now.

As for BB, as long as Bob Kraft is the owner/operator of the team, I dont think BB is going anywhere. Hes 60 now, maybe in 5-7 years you may see him walk away but not in the near future. Will he be as effective? Depends if he gets his head of out of his ass when it comes to the draft.

You would be surprised at how often these topics are brought up in local sports radio. Most think that whether Brady plays else where or not, he wont be here in 3 years due to dimishing numbers, but the majority think BB will be here till the end of time. Ala Joe Paterno (without the pesky child molesting assistants).
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2012, 6:52 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Trust me, Im with you on pullin starters when its over. With the $$$ these assholes make, its just sound business sense. Its not a sport anymore, its truly a business.

Is Mallet Brady's replacement? I dunno. Ive heard some good things about him but nothing more than I heard about Cassell. Hes good in many ways, but raw in many ways. Hes built like a brick shit house (Ive met him during some local sports promotions), the dude is huge for a QB. 6 foot 6 and 245lbs. Does that translate into anything meaning full on the field? We have yet to see it.

I perosnally dont think Brady has any more than 3 years left. MAX. And those 3 years will have lower and lower stat lines each year. Hes gonna go downhill. He is human after all. Keeping him beyond that is like keeping Jason Varitek on the RSox, he shoulda retired 3-4 years before he did. Perhaps that will be the case with Brady. But yes, hes time is short now.

As for BB, as long as Bob Kraft is the owner/operator of the team, I dont think BB is going anywhere. Hes 60 now, maybe in 5-7 years you may see him walk away but not in the near future. Will he be as effective? Depends if he gets his head of out of his ass when it comes to the draft.

You would be surprised at how often these topics are brought up in local sports radio. Most think that whether Brady plays else where or not, he wont be here in 3 years due to dimishing numbers, but the majority think BB will be here till the end of time. Ala Joe Paterno (without the pesky child molesting assistants).

i agree that Brady has about 3 seasons left and they will be productive, but mallet is still young and in 3 years you would think the Pats would want a "well groomed" guy stepping into Bradys shoes...as far as BB, i personally think he rides off into the sunset when Brady finally hangs it up, I dont see BB hanging around to 'rebuild' another dynasty and thats why i think he leaves his starters in the game, so the next coach will have an even bigger mountain to climb to achieve what BB has , lol
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down