Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Is It Just Me...

4 posters

Go down

Is It Just Me... Empty Is It Just Me...

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 26th 2013, 9:48 pm

Or have video games gotten less shitty? You remember how we all used to go on the EA forums and bitch about Madden? We found so many flaws with those games. But now, when I go onto those forums, I see a bunch of people complaining about these games, but I have nothing to complain about. There's a whole bunch of people complaining about NHL 13. I think NHL 13 might be the best game they've made. It just feels very realistic when you play. There's a few bullshit things but it's all good. I don't know, have I turned into a little EA fanboy bitch?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Is It Just Me... Empty Re: Is It Just Me...

Post  S January 26th 2013, 11:04 pm

Sir you are not alone.

Maybe its just that we have all stopped caring and have moved on past our complaining ways and now it is time for the new generation to go complain and get banned by ole nature boy.

But I just like this years games as a whole. I haven't had the chance to play NHL but I really like madden and fifa. The only thing I have to complain about is them not having a damn college basketball game.

How is that NHL 13? I was playing some CCM with my brother today trying to convince him to buy it off the PSN store so that I could download it off of him. For some reason he believes that the might ducks are in the game.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 27th 2013, 5:46 pm

Same here. I enjoy playing Halo 4, but when you go on the waypoint forums, the whole forum is basically one whole complaint forum. All the hardcore players complaining its to noobish, all the noobish players complaining about the hardcore players complaining, etc. It just seems like people are not satisfied these days. I'm the type of person where I just adapt and have fun no matter what.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 27th 2013, 5:56 pm

Stephen wrote:Sir you are not alone.

Maybe its just that we have all stopped caring and have moved on past our complaining ways and now it is time for the new generation to go complain and get banned by ole nature boy.

But I just like this years games as a whole. I haven't had the chance to play NHL but I really like madden and fifa. The only thing I have to complain about is them not having a damn college basketball game.

How is that NHL 13? I was playing some CCM with my brother today trying to convince him to buy it off the PSN store so that I could download it off of him. For some reason he believes that the might ducks are in the game.

They have the Mighty Ducks jerseys in the game. It's a pretty good game overall. Skating is right on now, poke checks actually poke the puck away. The scoring is a little high but I'm sure I can adjust that through sliders. It just feels very nice. I like how they added some more commentary to it so now they'll sign off each period with a statement about the last period.

Only thing that bothers me is the trade logic. It's a little too easy to steal a star prospect.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 27th 2013, 9:10 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

They have the Mighty Ducks jerseys in the game. It's a pretty good game overall. Skating is right on now, poke checks actually poke the puck away. The scoring is a little high but I'm sure I can adjust that through sliders. It just feels very nice. I like how they added some more commentary to it so now they'll sign off each period with a statement about the last period.

Only thing that bothers me is the trade logic. It's a little too easy to steal a star prospect.
I think I sold him when I told him they have the mighty ducks jersey lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 28th 2013, 11:37 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No lie, I wanted to buy this game and went onto EA to see what people thought of it (I got NHL11 time to upgrade) and people were complaining, so I thought, fuck it and didn't buy it. But now......now I might have to buy it. Does it come with a lockout shortened season? lol

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 28th 2013, 11:49 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No lie, I wanted to buy this game and went onto EA to see what people thought of it (I got NHL11 time to upgrade) and people were complaining, so I thought, fuck it and didn't buy it. But now......now I might have to buy it. Does it come with a lockout shortened season? lol

No it's a 82 game season which kinda sucks. I thought I heard them say they would add it but probably not
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 28th 2013, 5:08 pm

Don't see the point of wanting them to put in a shortened season. I mean its cool for realism but after that you won't use it again unless you just want to play a short season. 2k13 has shorter seasons but I never use them.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 28th 2013, 6:33 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No it's a 82 game season which kinda sucks. I thought I heard them say they would add it but probably not

That moment, where a Canadian took a joke seriously.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

That moment, where a Canadian took a joke seriously.

Hey listen here fuck face. You ain't no comedian so fuck you. Go drown yourself in that shitty Detroit water
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 16th 2013, 11:07 am

Bought it

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 16th 2013, 12:01 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Bought it
yeah I have it too lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 16th 2013, 12:36 pm

Stephen wrote:
yeah I have it too lol

Hard as fuck

I've lost all 3 games I've played. The last one I had to quit because some how my goalies gave up 4 goals on 5 shots...from the point.What the fuck is that shit. Can't even sustain any offensive pressure. I've got 3 goals in 3 games.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 16th 2013, 1:56 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
yeah I have it too lol

Hard as fuck

I've lost all 3 games I've played. The last one I had to quit because some how my goalies gave up 4 goals on 5 shots...from the point.What the fuck is that shit. Can't even sustain any offensive pressure. I've got 3 goals in 3 games.
you da fuck cheeks
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 16th 2013, 3:42 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
yeah I have it too lol

Hard as fuck

you da fuck cheeks

Those words do not make sense.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 16th 2013, 3:56 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
yeah I have it too lol

Hard as fuck

you da fuck cheeks

Those words do not make sense.
You are bad.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 16th 2013, 4:26 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
yeah I have it too lol

Hard as fuck

I found you gotta really learn to hold back skating full steam ahead. I used to do that all the time because you could in other games. It was hard at first but once you understand the skating and that the AI is smarter now, you'll do fine. Fuck around with the sliders too because I found the hitting to be too powerful
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum