Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

QB's who can win a Super Bowl:

+2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
6 posters

Go down

QB's who can win a Super Bowl:  Empty QB's who can win a Super Bowl:

Post  MaddMatter March 10th 2013, 4:35 pm

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2013/03/04/cant-do-attitude/

Pretty much 20 QB's can and a bunch of back up QB's cant.

My list of who can:

Matthew Stafford: He's the team leader and has shown the ability to lead big comebacks and perform in the clutch.

Cam Newton: Just an overall amazing athlete. Turned Auburn into a championship team from nothing.

Andy Dalton: He played at TCU and made them a legitimate BCS contender and when he did get his chance to take on the big bad team from Wisconsin, he beat them.

Andrew Luck: He's a leader, plain and simple, I think most of us will agree its not "if" but when he gets to a Super Bowl. The only thing I would be worried about is his lack of postseason success, going back to college.

Russell Wilson: The team around him will help a lot, but Wilson is a good player.

Colin Kaepernick: I think teams will slow him down, but that team is to good not to win a Super Bowl.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

QB's who can win a Super Bowl:  Empty Re: QB's who can win a Super Bowl:

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 10th 2013, 4:38 pm

this list is BOGUS!! anyone can clearly see that, especially without the name Mark Sanchez in the discussion Cool
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 10th 2013, 4:43 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:this list is BOGUS!! anyone can clearly see that, especially without the name Mark Sanchez in the discussion Cool

It seemed legitimate at first when I thought there would be 5 or 6 QB's on the list, but when the list includes half the league and 4 QB's who were rooks last year, yeah this list sucks.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 10th 2013, 5:46 pm

I can dig it.
I don't get how you put Luck in over RG3. RG3 is better than him at just about everything in life. I'll never understand the whole "He's a leader argument" that's dumb. Almost every QB in the league is a leader. I myself know that Cam is coming around as a great leader in Carolina but that just because I follow the team that closely, no one will ever say it tho
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 10th 2013, 6:07 pm

lol at this
Tim Tebow

No chance. None.

Obstacle: I can throw a ball farther than he does.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 10th 2013, 6:25 pm

Stephen wrote:I can dig it.
I don't get how you put Luck in over RG3. RG3 is better than him at just about everything in life. I'll never understand the whole "He's a leader argument" that's dumb. Almost every QB in the league is a leader. I myself know that Cam is coming around as a great leader in Carolina but that just because I follow the team that closely, no one will ever say it tho

I like RGIII (and as you guys know, I'm 0% worried about his injuries unlike most people) but I just don't see him winning the Super Bowl. I could definitely see Luck in the big game though. I'm just saying as of right now, March 3rd 2013, I do not see RGIII winning a Super Bowl within the next 5 years or so.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 10th 2013, 6:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

I like RGIII (and as you guys know, I'm 0% worried about his injuries unlike most people) but I just don't see him winning the Super Bowl. I could definitely see Luck in the big game though. I'm just saying as of right now, March 3rd 2013, I do not see RGIII winning a Super Bowl within the next 5 years or so.

Its the 10th but ok.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 10th 2013, 6:41 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

lmfao I looked at my computer and just looked at the 3. Wow. It's Sunday my brains been off for 2 weeks because of spring break.
Its the 10th but ok.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 10th 2013, 7:52 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Do you think that could change if they build a good team/offense around him?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark March 10th 2013, 7:55 pm

my list of current qbs that can win a super bowl (that haven't won it yet):

andy dalton
matt ryan
colin kaepernick
russell wilson
rg3

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 11th 2013, 8:58 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Do you think that could change if they build a good team/offense around him?

I think so, I think the biggest thing that will happen for the Redskins this year is getting Orakpo back.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark March 11th 2013, 11:06 am

getting Carriker and Helu back will be huge as well

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 11th 2013, 3:56 pm

None of this matters since the Panthers will probably win the next 3 superbowls
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 12th 2013, 12:46 am

tough call. if you look at the criteria for the past few super bowl winning qbs (excluding brady) they are 1st round picks from historically good football programs and from the south like texas and florida
1. RG3
2. Geno Smith
3. Eli Manning (again)
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: