Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

To Much

4 posters

Go down

To Much Empty To Much

Post  MaddMatter March 31st 2013, 12:18 am

Alright, we all love football, we all love the draft, we all like mock drafts even though their always wrong, yada yada yada.

But I was watching TV the other day and turn onto NFL Network and what do I see? "LIVE Matt Barkleys Pro Day!!!!"

I sat there for a second and said "Are you fucking kidding me?" Who gives a fuck. No one cares if Barkley is 65-67 at his pro day, he is throwing with his receivers against no defense. Why is it such a big deal. In all honesty, he's not playing football at his pro day, he's playing fucking catch.

I know the combine doesn't mean shit either, but people watch that (let's be honest, it's a pretty soothing sound to sleep to for the forty time, 10 quiet, quick beeps of a stop watch every 10 seconds, niccceeee).

But when you start televising a pro day and start trying to tell me how great a quarterback is for completing a pass against no one? What kind of sick person watches that shit?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

To Much Empty Re: To Much

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 31st 2013, 1:01 am

agreed Matt...I dont watch it but networks like ESPN etc etc know that people WILL watch it, maybe to get an extra edge in the Draft that they have no input in? I think its just the crazy phenomenon known as NFL withdrawal, this is the closest thing us fans can get to any type of NFL action for the next 6 months, so people grasp at straws
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 31st 2013, 1:20 am

What else does the NFL Network have to do?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 31st 2013, 3:06 pm

eh, opening day is tonight, I am looking forward to seeing the astros getting their ass kicked on national television. i dont think the astros are winning 60 games this year. remember when the royals a couple years ago were close to breaking the all time record in losses.

arena football is interesting to watch. never a dull moment because they have bitches in almost no clothing everwhere except on the field of play.

nba is give and take.

college football spring games are usually interesting because you have weird half time shows like fastest man on campus or what ever.

march madness is cool

theres other stuff going on but the NFL is the closest thing to WWE in pro sports because you have people bitching and moaning about stuff that has no impact on a game. like what pair of socks determines if manning throws on target or not. NFL is a joke.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum