Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Madden NFL 25 (lol)

+4
RSoxGuy
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
S
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madden NFL 25 (lol) - Page 2 Empty Re: Madden NFL 25 (lol)

Post  S May 25th 2013, 6:32 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:Regarding Owner Mode
All of this is on top of everything you could already do as a coach, so you can still upgrade players and have full control on the field on game day.

yay

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden-25-connected-franchise

OMG YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYERS POSITION!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOLD, BUYING THIS GAME FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't tell if your being sarcastic or what lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 25th 2013, 8:09 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
All of this is on top of everything you could already do as a coach, so you can still upgrade players and have full control on the field on game day.

yay

But Matt, you missed the best part:

Furthermore, we’ve reworked the trade interface and added a transaction log.

HOLY DUCK FUCK I GOT A MASSIVE ERECTION!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 25th 2013, 9:45 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yay

Can't tell if your being sarcastic or what lol

he is being sarcastic
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2013, 1:02 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yay

No no no, the best part is that you can IMPORT DRAFT CLASSES FROM NCAA!

OMFG!!!!!! FAP

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 26th 2013, 1:07 am

listen, ncaa dynasty info comes out this week, thats what i care about. if there is no money included into dynasty, i dont care.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 26th 2013, 6:10 am

EPICx69 wrote:listen, ncaa dynasty info comes out this week, thats what i care about. if there is no money included into dynasty, i dont care.

Wait, what? I may be tired as fuck but please elaborate.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 26th 2013, 10:53 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yay

No no no, the best part is that you can IMPORT DRAFT CLASSES FROM NCAA!

OMFG!!!!!! FAP
Nigga matt i'm bout tired of you and yo sarcastic behind self. One minute you complaining that they aint got draft classes then now they're able to bring it back and you over here making fun of them like wut.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2013, 11:04 am

Stephen wrote:
Nigga matt i'm bout tired of you and yo sarcastic behind self. One minute you complaining that they aint got draft classes then now they're able to bring it back and you over here making fun of them like wut.

It's because the fact that they HAD this shit in previous games then took it out and put it back in claiming it's "new"

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 26th 2013, 11:15 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:

It's because the fact that they HAD this shit in previous games then took it out and put it back in claiming it's "new"
I dont think they're claiming it as new, more so that its back
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 26th 2013, 2:03 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:

I dont think they're claiming it as new, more so that its back

Also they did mention last year they removed it because it didnt work right and that they'd get it fixed for Madden "14".

I'm curious if they put back the Edit Player function (ratings wise i mean). With Import Draft Classes back it'd be nice to see that back as well.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 26th 2013, 6:52 pm

Wait, why are people getting upset about others making fun of EA? Dafuq is going on?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 26th 2013, 8:35 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Wait, why are people getting upset about others making fun of EA? Dafuq is going on?
I mean im not upset I just dont get it.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 26th 2013, 8:47 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Wait, why are people getting upset about others making fun of EA? Dafuq is going on?

Years of disappointment?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2013, 8:55 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Years of disappointment?

Exactly.

S, every year they say Madden is better then before.

Why the fuck are they bringing back the same features they had before?

Look at Madden, Madden isn't even fun to play.

Me and Epic talked about it last night. Epic said he had 108 TD's in one season as a QB.
I was 8 games into a season and had a 7th round rookie have 24 sacks from the LE, but my RE has 0 sacks because every LT is 99 overall it seems. Corners will drop a ball that goes right into their hands, but dive and make one handed INT's over a 6'5 WR.

You manually control the WR and instead of jumping for the ball, he keeps running forward.

The simulated stats are fucking the dumbest shit ever. 20 QB's with 30+ TD's, 30 QB's with 4,000 yards. 10 RB's with 1,500+ yards. DE's getting 20 sacks a year. Kickers and Punters getting 10+ blocks on them a year, coupled with the fact that there were 12 players with 3+ return TD's in one year.

Hell when you create a player, you have to CHOOSE a team, you can't even get drafted anymore. Remember in PS2 where you started out in an apartment and worked your way into a mansion? Hell, remember when playing your own player it was actually fun to play?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 26th 2013, 9:06 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Years of disappointment?

Exactly.

Me and Epic talked about it last night. Epic said he had 108 TD's in one season as a QB.
I was 8 games into a season and had a 7th round rookie have 24 sacks from the LE, but my RE has 0 sacks because every LT is 99 overall it seems. Corners will drop a ball that goes right into their hands, but dive and make one handed INT's over a 6'5 WR.

You manually control the WR and instead of jumping for the ball, he keeps running forward.

The simulated stats are fucking the dumbest shit ever. 20 QB's with 30+ TD's, 30 QB's with 4,000 yards. 10 RB's with 1,500+ yards. DE's getting 20 sacks a year. Kickers and Punters getting 10+ blocks on them a year, coupled with the fact that there were 12 players with 3+ return TD's in one year.

Hell when you create a player, you have to CHOOSE a team, you can't even get drafted anymore. Remember in PS2 where you started out in an apartment and worked your way into a mansion? Hell, remember when playing your own player it was actually fun to play?
I mean yeah the gameplay is a little wacky but you shouldn't complain about the good features they're bringing back. Complain about the gameplay
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2013, 9:40 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Years of disappointment?

Exactly.

I mean yeah the gameplay is a little wacky but you shouldn't complain about the good features they're bringing back. Complain about the gameplay

Why can't I complain?

S it's like going to the doctors and the doctor saying "Yeah, Stephen, you're healthy and all but you would be a lot better off if we removed your testicles." So you get your testicles removed only to find out your life sucks now, then you go back to the doctor and the doctor says "you know what, we shouldn't have done that. Here are your testicles back"

Wouldn't you be pissed?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 26th 2013, 9:45 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Years of disappointment?

Exactly.

Why can't I complain?

S it's like going to the doctors and the doctor saying "Yeah, Stephen, you're healthy and all but you would be a lot better off if we removed your testicles." So you get your testicles removed only to find out your life sucks now, then you go back to the doctor and the doctor says "you know what, we shouldn't have done that. Here are your testicles back"

Wouldn't you be pissed?
that is completely different.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2013, 10:05 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Years of disappointment?

Exactly.

Why can't I complain?

Wouldn't you be pissed?

Alright let me rephrase.

S imagine yourself being an olympic track star.

You run a really good speed, like a 10 second 100 yard dash or some shit. You go to the doctors for a physical and the doctor says "You know, you could run faster without your balls" And your sitting there thinking "I want the gold medal, yeah, fuck it lets do this!"

And you get your balls removed and you go to the Olympics and you run a 12 second 100 yard dash and finish without a medal. Then you ask yourself, "was it really worth it to get rid of my balls?"

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 May 27th 2013, 4:07 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Years of disappointment?

Exactly.

Why can't I complain?

Wouldn't you be pissed?

Alright let me rephrase.

S imagine yourself being an olympic track star.

You run a really good speed, like a 10 second 100 yard dash or some shit. You go to the doctors for a physical and the doctor says "You know, you could run faster without your balls" And your sitting there thinking "I want the gold medal, yeah, fuck it lets do this!"

And you get your balls removed and you go to the Olympics and you run a 12 second 100 yard dash and finish without a medal. Then you ask yourself, "was it really worth it to get rid of my balls?"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 27th 2013, 7:45 pm

Funny they havent had any issues keeping Magic the Gathering: NFL Edition in the game but everything else is on the block.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 27th 2013, 7:48 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Funny they havent had any issues keeping Magic the Gathering: NFL Edition in the game but everything else is on the block.

you have no idea how much that made laugh
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 13th 2013, 4:38 pm

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas

i know it doesn't seem important but the fact you can submit ideas and vote on them. try and vote or submit ideas and maybe, JUST maybe, we can get some decent football.

http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/Full-Position-Coaching-Staffs-and-Benefits/484529-18503

You can vote on my idea, bump that shit up.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 22nd 2013, 9:25 pm

little bit of next gen presentation details. Very nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_MpJh-swc4
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 24th 2013, 3:31 am

Stephen wrote:little bit of next gen presentation details. Very nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_MpJh-swc4

EA games always looked nice.

to bad they mostly play like shit though.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum