Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Road to the Lombardi

+2
S
MaddMatter
6 posters

Go down

Road to the Lombardi  Empty Road to the Lombardi

Post  MaddMatter November 11th 2013, 4:44 pm

I guess each week we can have a Playoff Update.

Here are you lineups as of now:

AFC:
Byes
1. Chiefs
2. Patriots

6. Jets @ 3. Colts
5. Broncos @ 4. Bengals

NFC:
Byes
1. Seahawks
2. Saints

6. 49ers @ 3. Lions
5. Panthers @ 4. Cowboys.

Last edited by MaddMatter on May 15th 2014, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Road to the Lombardi  Empty Re: Road to the Lombardi

Post  MaddMatter November 11th 2013, 4:45 pm

I'd love to play the 49ers in Detroit could be a good rematch against Harbaugh.

Still got 7 games to go. A lot could change. But if the Panthers D keeps playing like it does, watch out for either Carolina/Detroit to grab that 2 seed. How crazy would that be.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 11th 2013, 8:22 pm

Man if the playoffs started today we would fuckin win a playoff game, my god.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 11th 2013, 9:55 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
5. Broncos @ 4. Bengals
Either Manning chokes or we get destroyed
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 11th 2013, 10:22 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I'd love to play the 49ers in Detroit could be a good rematch against Harbaugh.

Still got 7 games to go. A lot could change. But if the Panthers D keeps playing like it does, watch out for either Carolina/Detroit to grab that 2 seed. How crazy would that be.
love to see that handshake. be sweet.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 12th 2013, 11:07 am

MaddMatter wrote:I'd love to play the 49ers in Detroit could be a good rematch against Harbaugh.

lol remember after the first 3 games we were ready to tank the season lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 12th 2013, 11:56 am

S wrote:

No no no. We were starting (slighty starting) to question the direction our coaches were taking our teams. Completely different lol

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 12th 2013, 12:56 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:

No no no. We were starting (slighty starting) to question the direction our coaches were taking our teams. Completely different lol
well we were ready to fire our coaches lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 12th 2013, 3:36 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:

No no no I gave my coach until the bye to give me reason to keep my faith in him

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 12th 2013, 6:22 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:

No no no I gave my coach until the bye to give me reason to keep my faith in him
Well thanks for ruining my past few posts
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 13th 2013, 2:24 am

As much as everyone likes to jump on the Giants rising ship as the Cowboys start sinking I don't see NYG winning that division. Last week was a prime reason they wont' win games against better teams with Manning still throwing dumb ints.

I think its too late for Bal or Pitt to catch up in terms of the division, the ravens have the better chance and would rather see them in playoffs rather than Bengals lol
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 13th 2013, 9:32 am

SteelersJMB wrote:As much as everyone likes to jump on the Giants rising ship as the Cowboys start sinking I don't see NYG winning that division. Last week was a prime reason they wont' win games against better teams with Manning still throwing dumb ints.

I think its too late for Bal or Pitt to catch up in terms of the division, the ravens have the better chance and would rather see them in playoffs rather than Bengals lol
Pitt I think its too late, Bal maybe not. Honestly, I'd rather see Bal just tank so they can get a good draft pick and pick a really good WR or Olineman. I'd love to see them finally get a megatron/green type WR for Flacco and have Torrey complement that WR, or to get a good Olineman to improve our crappy one. If they can get that type of WR, then I could see them having one of the best, if not THE best young WR duos in the league.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 13th 2013, 6:36 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:As much as everyone likes to jump on the Giants rising ship as the Cowboys start sinking I don't see NYG winning that division. Last week was a prime reason they wont' win games against better teams with Manning still throwing dumb ints.

Pitt I think its too late, Bal maybe not. Honestly, I'd rather see Bal just tank so they can get a good draft pick and pick a really good WR or Olineman. I'd love to see them finally get a megatron/green type WR for Flacco and have Torrey complement that WR, or to get a good Olineman to improve our crappy one. If they can get that type of WR, then I could see them having one of the best, if not THE best young WR duos in the league.
I'd much rather see Bal in playoffs than cincy but Baltimore can't get a running game started to save their lives. They aren't going to be able to go blow for blow with someone like the Broncos and if Bengals can get to Flacco and cause turnovers than I know the Chiefs could do the same. Would all be up to Alex Smith being able to make the least amount of mistakes possible.

Best young wrs? Hey they're good but Denver has a solid group, yeah Welker isn't young but still a good core with their TE mostly going out as a wideout. Would even argue without Boldin you'd have a good core in SF (again we're talking about the WRs not the qb throwing to them lol)

Also Steelers if Sanders and Brown can stay together and get Wheaton finally in that game would be better off than having Wallace still on our squad.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down