Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

+6
SteelersJMB
tubbs51
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
S
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass Empty Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 13th 2013, 3:45 pm

So the thursday game is Titans and Colts. Both coming off humiliating losses

The early sunday games include the Jets at the Bills, Ravens at Bears, Browns at Bungles, Raiders and Texans, Cards at Jags, Skins at Iggles, Lions and Steelers, and the Falcons and the Bucs.

4 games kicking off at 4pm.

sunday night game is the Chiefs taking on the Injured broncos (may face Peytons back up midway through the game)
monday night game is Pats at Panthers. A rematch of the 2003 season's superbowl
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass Empty Re: Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

Post  MaddMatter November 13th 2013, 3:58 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So the thursday game is Titans and Colts. Both coming off humiliating losses

The early sunday games include the Jets at the Bills, Ravens at Bears, Browns at Bungles, Raiders and Texans, Cards at Jags, Skins at Iggles, Lions and Steelers, and the Falcons and the Bucs.

sunday night game is the Chiefs taking on the Injured broncos (may face Peytons back up midway through the game)
At least we get a good MNF game this week.
Have you seen the recent match ups?

yuck

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass Empty Re: Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 13th 2013, 4:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So the thursday game is Titans and Colts. Both coming off humiliating losses

yuck
you know people are expecting a good game but because its 2 good teams, it will be a blow out so what people expect to be a good game will be done by the 2nd quarter.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 13th 2013, 5:20 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yuck
you know people are expecting a good game but because its 2 good teams, it will be a blow out so what people expect to be a good game will be done by the 2nd quarter.
wait...

I think this is gonna be the game to end out win streak. It'll be a hard fought game
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 13th 2013, 10:42 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yuck
wait...

I think this is gonna be the game to end out win streak. It'll be a hard fought game
bro, either your team shows up and murders the patriots 38-17 because cam newton runs wild and di-wi trucks fuckers or Tom Brady throws for 370 and 5tds and does that high five goofy face a million times because your team completely forgot to show up.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 14th 2013, 3:49 pm

Ed Reed to the Jets. Can't say I am excited or disappointed but I am surprised slightly. I get the move. We need better defenders on the back end and Ed Reed has had success in Rex's defense. He has had health problems as of late but it is a wait and see type deal. I can't expect Reed to start this week but maybe get a few snaps because defense is usually easier to coach on a week by week basis because you game plan per week.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 14th 2013, 4:10 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Ed Reed to the Jets. Can't say I am excited or disappointed but I am surprised slightly. I get the move. We need better defenders on the back end and Ed Reed has had success in Rex's defense. He has had health problems as of late but it is a wait and see type deal. I can't expect Reed to start this week but maybe get a few snaps because defense is usually easier to coach on a week by week basis because you game plan per week.
if this happened 3 years ago i would be ecstatic, i mean im kinda happy we got him for dirt cheap but there must be a reason for it...he passed a physical so he cant be injured...my biggest take from the situation is that Rex brought him in to be more of a mentor type than an every down player, so im happy to have a HOF Safety helping our young Safetys, they need it
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 14th 2013, 6:18 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yuck
wait...

bro, either your team shows up and murders the patriots 38-17 because cam newton runs wild and di-wi trucks fuckers or Tom Brady throws for 370 and 5tds and does that high five goofy face a million times because your team completely forgot to show up.
nah our D is on a whole nother level right now. No way that happens lol these dudes are playing with a whole new swagger led by demi-god Luke Keuchly
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 14th 2013, 6:56 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

yuck
wait...

nah our  D is on a whole nother level right now. No way that happens lol these dudes are playing with a whole new swagger led by demi-god Luke Keuchly
its actually demigod* cocheeze. It has happened before though where just 1 game, great defense takes a shit in the bed.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 14th 2013, 7:03 pm

Panthers D is gonna destroy Tommy Boy ..Panthers win this shit 27-6
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 15th 2013, 5:34 pm

I think the Panthers-Pats game will go in over time with Brady getting just inside FG range and the Pats win 23-20.

I'll probably be wrong though. I just dont see that game as a blowout in either direction.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 17th 2013, 1:05 pm

Ok seriously. Fuck the TV schedule people. I am tired of the worst games being on TV in new jersey. All they show is NFC east games. Yes. I get the giants and eagles are right near us. But so are the fucking jets. Today our 1pm game on TV is the eagles redskins, our 4pm game is the chargers at dolphins (lol wut?)

it is fucking retarded how they do the TV schedule shit. Show the jets games in new jersey the fucking state they play and work in.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 17th 2013, 1:58 pm

Chicago game gonna turn into a night game because of these tornadoes.

Picked up lions d in fantasy. Better start than KCs defense

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 17th 2013, 2:05 pm

Chicago game gonna turn into a night game because of these tornadoes.

Picked up lions d in fantasy. Better start than KCs defense

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 17th 2013, 2:06 pm

I think we just lost pettigrew for the season. His knee bent 3 different ways

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 17th 2013, 2:36 pm

So far so good in the Steel City:D 
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 17th 2013, 3:08 pm

Megatron......Megabeast

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 17th 2013, 3:15 pm

We could put away Lions early if we could do something different in RZ other than 4 wr sets in the red zone both drives that stalled for FGs lol
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 17th 2013, 3:20 pm

Why are they leaving CJ 1 v 1:roll: 
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 17th 2013, 3:59 pm

Browns fans getting ready to kill them selves after that 2nd quarter lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 17th 2013, 4:10 pm

S wrote:Browns fans getting ready to kill them selves after that 2nd quarter lmao
Did you see Pittsburghs 2nd quarter

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 17th 2013, 4:24 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:Browns fans getting ready to kill them selves after that 2nd quarter lmao
Dont sway this to be about you. I dont give a fuck

And seeing that the Bengals put up 31 oppose to whatever the hell happened in your game (its a 1 TD game) i'm sure the browns are far more upset
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 17th 2013, 5:07 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Browns simply started having turnovers left and right.

Steelers didn't make most of redzone opp and dropping tds. Way different
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 17th 2013, 5:17 pm

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!

Need to turn that int into some points.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 17th 2013, 5:22 pm

The Lions defense is atrocious. Out side of a couple guys. The corners are absolute garbage. Great way to lose a game away you pieces of shit

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next