Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Seahawks are still cheating.

+3
EPICxPENGUIN69
S
KWicK78
7 posters

Go down

Seahawks are still cheating. Empty Seahawks are still cheating.

Post  KWicK78 November 25th 2013, 8:19 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000288008/article/brandon-browner-faces-8game-suspension-for-peds

Basically, Browner was busted (again) and it looks like his career in Seattle is over. Because that organization and Pete Carroll definitely don't condone that kind of behavior and any player that would cheat just isn't fit to be a Seahawk...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Seahawks are still cheating. Empty Re: Seahawks are still cheating.

Post  S November 25th 2013, 8:43 pm

lmao 90% of the league juicing
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 November 25th 2013, 8:45 pm

S wrote:lmao 90% of the league juicing

That's not the point. The team I hate most got caught, so I'm making a big deal out of it. Don't ruin my moment.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 25th 2013, 8:52 pm

KWicK78 wrote:
That's not the point. The team I hate most got caught, so I'm making a big deal out of it. Don't ruin my moment.
Sorry. Yeah lets take this moment to bag on Tubbs.

Hah Tubbs. Bunch of cheaters
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 25th 2013, 9:29 pm

S wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:

Tubbs should be ashamed of his team. They should forfeit their playoff spot to a team who earned it without cheating.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 26th 2013, 11:42 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:

Tubbs should be ashamed of his team. They should forfeit their playoff spot to a team who earned it without cheating.
Lets also sacrifice the cheating player's children to the football Gods to make everything right
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 26th 2013, 11:44 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:

Lets also sacrifice the cheating player's children to the football Gods to make everything right
yes. kill the children
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 November 28th 2013, 4:02 pm

I fucking love you guys.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 28th 2013, 5:30 pm

Do you guys remember that time when some crack head wide receiver named Titus Young beat this guy named Richard Sherman for 100 yards and a TD?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 28th 2013, 6:14 pm

KWicK78 wrote:I fucking love you guys.
Love you too babe
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 29th 2013, 2:53 pm

Every good corner has off days. I remember Revis getting scorched by Ted Ginn Jr a couple years ago.

And on a local radio show John Clayton said that theres a possibility that Browners suspension could get over turned due to a huge technical oversight by the NFL.

What happened is at one time when Browner first entered the league with the Broncos he tested positive for pot. However when he was cut from the broncos and bouncing from couch to couch neither the NFL nor Broncos told him about random testing going forward and because he was dirt poor literally homeless there was no easy way to contact him. Well inbetween him being cut from Denver and the moment he signed with Seattle he missed 5 tests with out his knowledge. And with this recent possible suspension those 5 missed tests that he didnt know about are being counted this time... The NFL supposedly missed that information when he was suspended earlier as a Seahawk.

And thats according to John Clayton. Personally though Browner sucks in coverage unless he can bump and disrupt the WR. I'm fairly confident that Byron Maxwell, Jeremy Lane, and Desean Shead can fill in well for him and Thurmond.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 29th 2013, 3:16 pm

tubbs51 wrote:Every good corner has off days. I remember Revis getting scorched by Ted Ginn Jr a couple years ago.

And on a local radio show John Clayton said that theres a possibility that Browners suspension could get over turned due to a huge technical oversight by the NFL.

What happened is at one time when Browner first entered the league with the Broncos he tested positive for pot. However when he was cut from the broncos and bouncing from couch to couch neither the NFL nor Broncos told him about random testing going forward and because he was dirt poor literally homeless there was no easy way to contact him. Well inbetween him being cut from Denver and the moment he signed with Seattle he missed 5 tests with out his knowledge. And with this recent possible suspension those 5 missed tests that he didnt know about are being counted this time...  The NFL supposedly missed that information when he was suspended earlier as a Seahawk.

And thats according to John Clayton.  Personally though Browner sucks in coverage unless he can bump and disrupt the WR. I'm fairly confident that Byron Maxwell, Jeremy Lane, and Desean Shead can fill in well for him and Thurmond.
1. I laughed so hard reading the 1st line

2. Does it make any difference? Are you Ryan Braun-ing this guy? "collector was...(insert insult)" C'mon man.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 29th 2013, 5:08 pm

tubbs51 wrote:Every good corner has off days. I remember Revis getting scorched by Ted Ginn Jr a couple years ago.

What happened is at one time when Browner first entered the league with the Broncos he tested positive for pot. However when he was cut from the broncos and bouncing from couch to couch neither the NFL nor Broncos told him about random testing going forward and because he was dirt poor literally homeless there was no easy way to contact him. Well inbetween him being cut from Denver and the moment he signed with Seattle he missed 5 tests with out his knowledge. And with this recent possible suspension those 5 missed tests that he didnt know about are being counted this time... The NFL supposedly missed that information when he was suspended earlier as a Seahawk.

And thats according to John Clayton. Personally though Browner sucks in coverage unless he can bump and disrupt the WR. I'm fairly confident that Byron Maxwell, Jeremy Lane, and Desean Shead can fill in well for him and Thurmond.
Yeah I'm confident if Suh went down Andre Fluellen would be able to step in and do just as good as Suh

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 December 2nd 2013, 4:23 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote: [technicality bullshit]

And thats according to John Clayton.  Personally though Browner sucks in coverage unless he can bump and disrupt the WR. I'm fairly confident that Byron Maxwell, Jeremy Lane, and Desean Shead can fill in well for him and Thurmond.
Yeah I'm confident if Suh went down Andre Fluellen would be able to step in and do just as good as Suh
Lol yeah I've heard rave reviews about Fluellen.

SO let me get this right, Browner may get a reduced suspension because he was too poor and helpless to have a real address or phone number? WOW.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 2nd 2013, 5:39 pm

KWicK78 wrote:
SO let me get this right, Browner may get a reduced suspension because he was too poor and helpless to have a real address or phone number? WOW.
I don't understand it though. Why would he still be tested by the NFL when he's playing in another league? He was in the CFL for three years. Doesn't make sense
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 2nd 2013, 5:45 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
I don't understand it though. Why would he still be tested by the NFL when he's playing in another league? He was in the CFL for three years. Doesn't make sense
He had a 4 game suspension last year and for a 2nd failed PED you're supposed to get a whole year.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 2nd 2013, 5:51 pm

Willbacker wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
He had a 4 game suspension last year and for a 2nd failed PED you're supposed to get a whole year.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24310101/the-curious-case-of-brandon-browners-suspension

No basically what happened is that he was put up to Stage 3 because he missed drug tests when he was out of the league. And so when you're Stage 3 and you test positive, you get a year suspension
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 2nd 2013, 6:56 pm

I had no idea all this was going down. Personally I never would have known to take those tests neither. The thing is if it was a 2nd failed PED test just like last year it would have still been a 1 year suspension but it sounds like he had marijuana in his system and the 1st street drug failed test is supposed to be kept under wraps and he's supposed to go thru rehab but since he "refused" to take the previous tests it still gives him a 1 year suspension. Man that messes with my brain.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 December 3rd 2013, 3:39 am

From what i've heard Browner had Pot issues in college and opted into the Drug Testing program to help his draft stock so that put him immedialy at Stage 1. The question is is this current deal stage 3 or stage 4. The reason that is is because automatically when you miss a year of testing it bumps you up a stage automatically and with Browner's years out of the NFL that would be two years. It could be argued that none of that information was ever communicated to Browner nor his reps by either the Broncos or the NFL. And supposedly none of that information ever got communicated to the Seahawks before this latest situation.

I doubt the ruling gets overturned completely. Browner i believe would either go to stage 2 or stage 3. #2 is a loss of 4 game checks and #3 is the 4 game suspension. Stage 4 is Year suspension.

My guess is that the NFL will probably change the unofficial ruling to the 4 game suspension. I doubt they knock it out completely.

Also the NFL should follow the state rules. If its illegal in that state then its against NFL rules...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2013, 4:31 pm

tubbs51 wrote:From what i've heard Browner had Pot issues in college and opted into the Drug Testing program to help his draft stock so that put him immedialy at Stage 1.  The question is is this current deal stage 3 or stage 4. The reason that is is because automatically when you miss a year of testing it bumps you up a stage automatically and with Browner's years out of the NFL that would be two years. It could be argued that none of that information was ever communicated to Browner nor his reps by either the Broncos or the NFL. And supposedly none of that information ever got communicated to the Seahawks before this latest situation.

I doubt the ruling gets overturned completely. Browner i believe would either go to stage 2 or stage 3. #2 is a loss of 4 game checks and #3 is the 4 game suspension. Stage 4 is Year suspension.

My guess is that the NFL will probably change the unofficial ruling to the 4 game suspension. I doubt they knock it out completely.

Also the NFL should follow the state rules. If its illegal in that state then its against NFL rules...
wouldnt be that easy because it is still illegal federally. Until a supreme court decision says pot is fine, constitutional amendment, etc. happen, the nfl can't. Even then, they don't have to do shit because of that whole "protect the shield bullshit"

no matter how unfair it be, alcohol = fine, weed = bad.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down