Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Texans #1 Fan LOL

+2
S
MaddMatter
6 posters

Go down

Texans #1 Fan LOL  Empty Texans #1 Fan LOL

Post  MaddMatter April 6th 2014, 8:50 pm

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Texans #1 Fan LOL  Empty Re: Texans #1 Fan LOL

Post  S April 6th 2014, 9:05 pm

LMAO hilarious.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 6th 2014, 10:44 pm

she dont look half bad, i wonder if the fake Arian hit it lol
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 7th 2014, 8:56 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:she dont look half bad, i wonder if the fake Arian hit it lol

it is a legitimate question, but there are a ton of cases like this where it doesn't count as rape. My favorite is one of a Jewish woman who fucked a guy in a bathroom at a club (bareback mind you) because she "thought", not that he said he was, Jewish. So the whore was trying to get some Jew-seed up in dat vag. Guy got off scott free and she didn't get pregnant.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 7th 2014, 11:22 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:she dont look half bad, i wonder if the fake Arian hit it lol

it is a legitimate question, but there are a ton of cases like this where it doesn't count as rape. My favorite is one of a Jewish woman who fucked a guy in a bathroom at a club (bareback mind you) because she "thought", not that he said he was, Jewish. So the whore was trying to get some Jew-seed up in dat vag. Guy got off scott free and she didn't get pregnant.

Sorry what now?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 8th 2014, 1:00 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Sorry what now?
Glad I wasn't the only one confused by this
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 8th 2014, 7:32 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Sorry what now?

It isn't rape basically. All case like this where there is a confusion of identity and the chick says "if I knew he wasn't Arian Foster, than i wouldn't have fucked him" doesn't count as rape.

There was a case of all the women who fucked a guy who SAID he was ben rapelesburger said he raped them. Judge said no. Basically said they were dumb for believing him and for immediately fucking him.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 8th 2014, 10:33 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Sorry what now?

It isn't rape basically. All case like this where there is a confusion of identity and the chick says "if I knew he wasn't Arian Foster, than i wouldn't have fucked him" doesn't count as rape.

There was a case of all the women who fucked a guy who SAID he was ben rapelesburger said he raped them. Judge said no. Basically said they were dumb for believing him and for immediately fucking him.

Howd this go from dumb blonde to rape?

Also, how long before someone says "Just took a picture with my favorite actress @Sarah Jessica Parker!!!!!" Then have a picture of them with a horse?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 8th 2014, 11:35 am

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Sorry what now?

Also, how long before someone says "Just took a picture with my favorite actress @Sarah Jessica Parker!!!!!" Then have a picture of them with a horse?

In order of things
1. Master said, "wonder if he hit that"
2. I said, "good question" because shit like that happens a lot
3. Women are often crazy and try and get revenge (or paid off)
4. Included story about dumb whore who tried to accuse guy of rape
5. You're a faggot
6. I will do one when I get home
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 8th 2014, 2:50 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Sorry what now?

went to google images to look at Sarah Jessica Parker and the first thing that pops up in the search engine is "Sarah Jessica Parker Horse" man the world cruel bro
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 8th 2014, 3:48 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Sorry what now?

went to google images to look at Sarah Jessica Parker and the first thing that pops up in the search engine is "Sarah Jessica Parker Horse" man the world cruel bro

It's only mean if its true.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 April 8th 2014, 9:22 pm

Lets be honest, she looks like a fucking horse.

On topic:

Thats funny as fuck that she thought that was Arian Foster. I dont give two shits about the Texans and even i know that isnt Arian Foster.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down