Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Browns and Manziel

+2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
S
6 posters

Go down

Browns and Manziel Empty Browns and Manziel

Post  S May 23rd 2014, 10:32 pm

Put aside you guys personal hate for him for a second but does anyone else feel like the Browns are doing Manziel dirty.

It seems like they had a personal vendetta with him from the start. Its like they said "yeah lets draft this guy and show him he's not as good as he thinks"

Browns GM talking about how he's substantially below Brian Hoyer right now, what does that say about you as a GM. That you drafted a QB in the first round who isn't even close to being as good as Brian fuckin Hoyer
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Browns and Manziel Empty Re: Browns and Manziel

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 23rd 2014, 11:19 pm

every team trys to put up a smokescreen, they know Manziel has a "holier than thou" attitude, they are trying to break him in and not put a silver spoon in his mouth...Hoyer sucks, Manziel has a ton of potential, all they doing is trying to make him work harder and respect his position and learn to become a leader instead of some QB that thinks nothing is his fault cause he can do no wrong
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 23rd 2014, 11:24 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:every team trys to put up a smokescreen, they know Manziel has a "holier than thou" attitude, they are trying to break him in and not put a silver spoon in his mouth...Hoyer sucks, Manziel has a ton of potential, all they doing is trying to make him work harder and respect his position and learn to become a leader instead of some QB that thinks nothing is his fault cause he can do no wrong

This is what I was going to say. Also helps to see how he will deal with adversity. If he can't deal with being a backup or not being the star of a team, then maybe he can't handle bigger things down the road. They're testing him and seeing how he reacts
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 23rd 2014, 11:28 pm

Hoyer> Manziel

Hoyer actually played good before he tore his ACL.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 23rd 2014, 11:38 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Hoyer> Manziel

Browns and Manziel Dafuq_you_say_by_xbromos-d65af2l
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 24th 2014, 12:13 am

MaddMatter wrote:Hoyer> Manziel

Yeah for 2 and a half games.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 24th 2014, 12:16 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:every team trys to put up a smokescreen, they know Manziel has a "holier than thou" attitude, they are trying to break him in and not put a silver spoon in his mouth...Hoyer sucks, Manziel has a ton of potential, all they doing is trying to make him work harder and respect his position and learn to become a leader instead of some QB that thinks nothing is his fault cause he can do no wrong

This is what I was going to say. Also helps to see how he will deal with adversity. If he can't deal with being a backup or not being the star of a team, then maybe he can't handle bigger things down the road. They're testing him and seeing how he reacts
Yeah I get that but it is the way they're going about it that is fishy. GM doesn't need to come out on a radio show and talk shit on him, is it not enough to just have him lower on the depth chart. I think he will get the point that he's the back up when he's throwing to practice squad players.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 24th 2014, 1:51 pm

Brady Quinn drafted with the #22 ovr pick. Brandin Weedan drafted with the #22 ovr pick. Johnny Manziel drafted with the #22 ovr pick.

Bad voodoo?? Perhaps. Spooky?? Hell yeah.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 24th 2014, 4:58 pm

I agree that this is more of a teaching aspect than just trying to badmouth him.

I mean if he's not going to be able to hold his ground if his GM is doubting him now then what's going to happen when he has his first blowout loss or just a bad Sunday @ the Dog Pound.

It'll work out for the best. It'll either make him a leader, or show he's too immature to play the game.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 24th 2014, 10:17 pm

I honestly don't see what you guys see that make you guys think that Manziel will be a good QB.

His attitude reminds me of Ryan Leaf and his play style reminds me of, a Tim Tebow mixed with a Rex Grossman.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 25th 2014, 2:07 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I honestly don't see what you guys see that make you guys think that Manziel will be a good QB.

His attitude reminds me of Ryan Leaf and his play style reminds me of, a Tim Tebow mixed with a Rex Grossman.
I don't see this attitude problem that you are talking about. And when I watch him play I see a less fundamentally sound Russell Wilson. At times Manziel tries to do to much and he'll make bonehead plays, like in the bowl game when he jumped over that dude, that shit wasn't necessary but dude is a play maker.

I don't see the reason for the hate
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down