Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 7

+2
MaddMatter
Willbacker
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 7

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 20th 2014, 12:29 am

Cards have a solid D..Ravens are paper tigers, sorry to you Ravens fans but they dont look very overpowering, i may be wrong but thats the view im seeing...you want a tough team? how about the Rams? check thier record, they look like shit but they are playing at a very high level right now and as much as i HATE to say it, the Dullfins looked good today against a very capable Bears team, they shut down the most prolific Offense in the NFL and scored on thier D..Fins and Rams have 2 horns up fom me
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 20th 2014, 8:39 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Ravens are paper tigers
Week 7 - Page 2 549704016

photo 2008_03_10_MATT_RYAN_LARGE.jpg

Now thats a paper tiger. Notice the bottom right. Question answered.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 October 20th 2014, 9:38 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Cards have a solid D..Ravens are paper tigers, sorry to you Ravens fans but they dont look very overpowering, i may be wrong but thats the view im seeing...you want a tough team? how about the Rams? check thier record, they look like shit but they are playing at a very high level right now and as much as i HATE to say it, the Dullfins looked good today against a very capable Bears team, they shut down the most prolific Offense in the NFL and scored on thier D..Fins and Rams have 2 horns up fom me

Yet the Ravens seem to be one of the few teams in the league right now that have balance on both sides of the football...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 21st 2014, 5:02 pm

The Texans were doing their due diligence. Riding fenceline,herding the cattle and keeping an eye out for varmints and were just getting ready to head for the chuckwagon when all of a sudden they got swooped on by a nasty ol dustweevil. Swoooooosh.

"You yell Omaha,Omaha. Then you flap your arms like a big giant condor. Then throw that football around like a hot potato and someday you can be a HOFer just like me" Peyton tells a wideeyed Kaep.

The Black Hole used to be a place where men feared to go. Now everybody wants to go to candyland.

Luke Kuechley was so pissed he decided he was hitting the local watering hole early courtesy of the refs.

The Bears decided they wanted to snag some bigger game but they was taught salmon tastes good enough and they don't smack you around as much.

In a battle to the vicious end the Bills proved the mightier in the battle of the horns. AAAAAooooooohhhhhh.

Colt McCoy came riding in on his miniature pony to save the day for the Skins.

Howdy Doody and friends could only muster 135yds against the Colts. 135yds!! affraid

The Cowboys walked out with not only the win but some fresh underwear and some cologne to woo the ladies thanks to the ever thoughtful Joseph Randell.

Word is Blake Bortles kept giving Johnny Football the Bullwinkle ears and saying "Nana-nana boo-boo. You are number 2-2. I'm number 1-1. Who gets all the fun-fun".

KC put a shock into the Chargers with a last second FG. Nobody beats Andy Reid after his bye week.

Saints marched into the Lions den and got all Stafford upped.

St Louis pulled off the play of the day having Johnny Hekker fakepunt deep in their own territory. Motherhekker!!

After Joe Cool got done slapping around Matty Ice like a little muffinboy he left the scraps to his three-headed monster dog(Suggs,McPhee and Doom). Grrrrrrr!!

Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 21st 2014, 6:06 pm

Willbacker wrote:Howdy Doody and friends could only muster 135yds against the Colts. 135yds!! affraid

Sad Sad Sad
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 21st 2014, 9:13 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Howdy Doody and friends could only muster 135yds against the Colts. 135yds!! affraid

Sad Sad Sad

A tough game for you guys but the Colts got a serious defense. They sacked Joe like 5 times and we couldn't do nothing against all their blitz packages. I think the Bengals are gonna be pissed and ready to roll next week and it's going to be an exciting game.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2