Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Aaron Hernandez GUILTY!

4 posters

Go down

Aaron Hernandez GUILTY!  Empty Aaron Hernandez GUILTY!

Post  MaddMatter April 15th 2015, 12:48 pm

I'm kind of shocked that the jury was able to unanimously agree that he was guilty. I thought that there might have been enough reasonable doubt. Either way, I know the jury got it right.

Anyone else kind of sad to see this come to an end? I loved the drama of the whole thing. It was really entertaining to see the evidence and all that stuff. Not saying that I'm glad at what happened, just the fact that it entertained me in a way.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez GUILTY!  Empty Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 15th 2015, 12:58 pm

if you liked the drama of it, just wait for a movie to be made of it
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy April 15th 2015, 10:01 pm

Sad to see it end? Dont leave your seat cuz his next trial is a double homicide drive by shooting. That one is gonna feature his "buddy" that he nearly shot in the face while driving in Florida arguing with him. Wait till u hear that story. Turns out Hernandez is TWICE the thug everyone thinks he is.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 15th 2015, 11:33 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Sad to see it end? Dont leave your seat cuz his next trial is a double homicide drive by shooting. That one is gonna feature his "buddy" that he nearly shot in the face while driving in Florida arguing with him. Wait till u hear that story.  Turns out Hernandez is TWICE the thug everyone thinks he is.

SOUNDS LIKE WE GOT A SEQUEL BOYS!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 16th 2015, 11:52 am

RSoxGuy wrote:Sad to see it end? Dont leave your seat cuz his next trial is a double homicide drive by shooting. That one is gonna feature his "buddy" that he nearly shot in the face while driving in Florida arguing with him. Wait till u hear that story.  Turns out Hernandez is TWICE the thug everyone thinks he is.
Possibly, but I knew a lot more about the Odin Lloyd murder than the drive by.

I heard on ESPN that they said they have even more evidence in the drive by case then they do in the Lloyd case. Which seems weird to me.

By the way, does it freak anyone else out that Hernandez has kept that same facial expression throughout this whole process?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 17th 2015, 1:09 am

MaddMatter wrote:

I heard on ESPN that they said they have even more evidence in the drive by case then they do in the Lloyd case. Which seems weird to me.

By the way, does it freak anyone else out that Hernandez has kept that same facial expression throughout this whole process?

no because the dude was a gang member and shit. They fuck with your head. Watch those gangland documentaries and shit, the shit they force kids to do to get in is crazy
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 17th 2015, 2:19 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

no because the dude was a gang member and shit. They fuck with your head. Watch those gangland documentaries and shit, the shit they force kids to do to get in is crazy
Well if you want to talk about Gangland. Then A-a-ron Hernandez must be the fucking king, because when he shoots, he actually hits his target.

I can't believe some of the shit on that show "They shot at him 30 times, 2 hits but the victim was in non-critical condition" like what? lol

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy April 17th 2015, 11:51 pm

Rnd 2 was supposed to start in May but is being pushed to the summer
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum