Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NFL Schedule

+2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NFL Schedule  Empty NFL Schedule

Post  MaddMatter April 21st 2015, 10:51 am

Tonight at 8.

Over/under 2 primetime games for the Lions.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

NFL Schedule  Empty Re: NFL Schedule

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 21st 2015, 4:54 pm

we all know the Lions will get Thanksgiving, so thats 1 primetime game..i would say thats it , 1 game everyone will have to suffer thru, lol j/k man..but yeah, still just 1 game
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker April 21st 2015, 5:15 pm

The schedule is coming out!! The schedule is coming out.!! Woohoo!! NFL Schedule  1848667513

MaddMatter wrote:Tonight at 8.

This is too easy cuz you'll get a Mon and a Thurs game. Can't avoid those.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 21st 2015, 6:15 pm

rumor has it the Jets with play the Browns week 1..sounds like a Monday nighter!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 21st 2015, 6:23 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

NFL Schedule  Giphy
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 21st 2015, 7:24 pm

Willbacker wrote:The schedule is coming out!! The schedule is coming out.!! Woohoo!! NFL Schedule  1848667513

Lions went years without a Monday night game lol.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 21st 2015, 9:11 pm

Lions get 3 Primetime games
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker April 21st 2015, 9:22 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:The schedule is coming out!! The schedule is coming out.!! Woohoo!! NFL Schedule  1848667513

Lions went years without a Monday night game lol.

No shit. I thought everybody got a Thurs and Mon night game. I'm a spoiled basterd.

Ravens with 5 primetimers. Actually I prefer Sun at 1 or 4. lol.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 21st 2015, 10:05 pm

We going 19-0

Nah but back to back primetime games and a thanksgiving day game. Thats cool stuff right there.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 21st 2015, 11:02 pm

So Lions got 4 primetime games and 6 nationally televised games.

Please don't suck this year. PLEASE

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 22nd 2015, 12:16 am

Why is this a big deal?

It's like Lebron's hour long, "oh hey, BE TEE DUB, I'm going to miami" thing

Let's see the schedule and go from there. We don't need an event to see when and what station games are
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 22nd 2015, 3:50 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Why is this a big deal?

Let's see the schedule and go from there. We don't need an event to see when and what station games are

NFL Schedule  Tumblr_lh1f45VZZI1qzejhzo1_500
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 22nd 2015, 11:05 am

I was watching hockey playoffs.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker April 22nd 2015, 3:47 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Its only important to get my time off for the Thuirs night game and I got that from the Ravens website and btw I really hate Mon night games where my team is in it and we got 2. Sucks!

Found out a little tidbit on the NFL channel today in case you guys didn't know. Teams are only given a max of 5 primetime games and the minimum of 1.

Off topic here but I find it extremely amusing by the early spreads that the Patriots are favored by 12 over the Steelers for the opening game. Lmao.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 23rd 2015, 3:09 am

Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Its only important to get my time off for the Thuirs night game and I got that from the Ravens website and btw I really hate Mon night games where my team is in it and we got 2. Sucks!

Found out a little tidbit on the NFL channel today in case you guys didn't know. Teams are only given a max of 5 primetime games and the minimum of 1.

Off topic here but I find it extremely amusing by the early spreads that the Patriots are favored by 12 over the Steelers for the opening game. Lmao.

i'm happy that we got a lot of national broadcast games. south jersey doesn't get normal jets games, no idea why
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker April 23rd 2015, 2:19 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

i'm happy that we got a lot of national broadcast games. south jersey doesn't get normal jets games, no idea why

Eagle territory. Jets games probally aren't aired until you get to the Toms River/Eatontown area.

Funny thing I heard on NFL radio. A Lions fan called in and said they had 6 primetime games and it was concluded that he was also talking bout the Thanksgiving game and the London game which will air here 9:30 EST which kinda makes sense cuz those will be the only games on. Awful lot of love for a team that hasn't won a championship since the 1930's. Rolling Eyes
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 23rd 2015, 8:51 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Eagle territory. Jets games probally aren't aired until you get to the Toms River/Eatontown area.

Funny thing I heard on NFL radio. A Lions fan called in and said they had 6 primetime games and it was concluded that he was also talking bout the Thanksgiving game and the London game which will air here 9:30 EST which kinda makes sense cuz those will be the only games on. Awful lot of love for a team that hasn't won a championship since the 1930's. Rolling Eyes
1957 Sir!

Yeah, if we suck we are fucked and gonna get laughed at every two weeks.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy April 24th 2015, 11:22 pm

Some1 explain to me why the NFL thinks ppl wanna see PIT on opening night? WTF has PIT done in 5 yrs? U tellin me (just by goin by Pats sched), Indy, Dnver, Philly arent better options? PIT has been sucking a box of cocks since 2012
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 24th 2015, 11:38 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Some1 explain to me why the NFL thinks ppl wanna see PIT on opening night? WTF has PIT done in 5 yrs? U tellin me (just by goin by Pats sched), Indy, Dnver, Philly  arent better options? PIT has been sucking a box of cocks since 2012

the NFL and all thier scheduling woes chose PIT to play the Patriots WITHOUT Leveon Bell so early in the season...you guys should be happy you didnt draw ANY of those other Offensive Powerhouses to get embarrased on worldwide TV with your putrid Secondary ...be thankful you guys will probably geta Win in this slot, i doubt you would in any other.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy April 25th 2015, 12:09 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:Some1 explain to me why the NFL thinks ppl wanna see PIT on opening night? WTF has PIT done in 5 yrs? U tellin me (just by goin by Pats sched), Indy, Dnver, Philly  arent better options? PIT has been sucking a box of cocks since 2012

the NFL and all thier scheduling woes chose PIT to play the Patriots WITHOUT Leveon Bell so early in the season...you guys should be happy you didnt draw ANY of those other Offensive Powerhouses to get embarrased on worldwide TV with your putrid Secondary ...be thankful you guys will probably geta Win in this slot, i doubt you would in any other.
a wk before the draft and you're already (or still) hatin? Who u got at QB this yr?
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 25th 2015, 1:29 am

RSoxGuy wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

a wk before the draft and you're already (or still) hatin? Who u got at QB this yr?

Geno!!! ...and Yes, with a OC that plays to the QB strengths and a HC that WILL install discipline I truly believe the Jets are gonna sneak up on lots of folks..this aint Rex circus anymore...not really Hatin man, just speculating Suspect
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 26th 2015, 11:39 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Geno!!!  ...and Yes, with a OC that plays to the QB strengths and a HC that WILL install discipline I truly believe the Jets are gonna sneak up on lots of folks..this aint Rex circus anymore...not really Hatin man, just speculating Suspect

there is a .5% chance we get jameis. Ya never know. Listen, the dude is an absolute scum bag but he throws that bean like a boss. Say TB take mariota. We trade up to take mariota but they take him, Tenn is shit out of luck. I think Tenn is waiting to trade because they like Winston more than mariota and don't want to get fucked. I say if you're the jets, pull the trigger, if winston is there, take him, if not, you just drafted a spread QB and it hasn't worked out, you then double down and trade it to who ever does want mariota.

It's a partial mortgage. You give up a lot to get #2, if you don't get the best QB, you trade to a team dumb enough to take a spread QB #2.

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy April 26th 2015, 10:26 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Geno!!!  ...and Yes, with a OC that plays to the QB strengths and a HC that WILL install discipline I truly believe the Jets are gonna sneak up on lots of folks..this aint Rex circus anymore...not really Hatin man, just speculating Suspect
Im just bustin ur balls.

I dunno about this yr honestly. AFC EAST may be worst in the NFL this yr.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 26th 2015, 10:47 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
Im just bustin ur balls.

im with ya on that man..but if you look at each team on paper right now, the Buffalo Bills look a bit 'scarier" than any other team, they already have a great Defense in place and by adding Rex that D will probably get even better, they have threats on Offense too, all they need is a solid game managing signal caller and they should win 10...the Fins scare me the least, i dont believe Tannehill can get it done, even tho they added Suh on the D Line did they really need him? this team has a few holes and wouldnt be suprised if they went 5-11...the Patriots still have TB and BB but teams are gonna pick apart that Secondary, Mcourty is a nice piece to resign but they still need coverage CBs, im sure the Offense will be fine with whoever they choose to Plug-n-Play at WR, i can see Patriots at 8-8 or 12-4 depending on how BB works the Draft ...the Jets I have no idea how they will do but I always have the highest expectations for them, especially since we are all 0-0 at this point...lots of quality FA signings have me excited, I know Geno has stunk his first 2 seasons but as a Jet fan I know why, its because he didnt have any weapons to help him out, Run game was basically non existent...now we got Brandon Marshall,Eric Decker,Jeremy Kerley and Jace Amaro , all we need is a top HB from this Draft and our Offense should put up 21-24 points per game easily, our D is stacked at every position execpt LB, i see anywhere from a 6-10 flop for the Jets to a 14-2 domination by them..check their schedule before you laugh at me lol...

also, my Mock Draft dream for the Jets this year is this..

Rnd 1 Pick 6 = WR Amari Cooper
Rnd 2 pick 37= HB Tevin coleman
Rnd 3 thru the rest = BPA, in order Rush OLB,OL,FS
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker April 27th 2015, 7:03 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:
Im just bustin ur balls.

im with ya on that man..but if you look at each team on paper right now, the Buffalo Bills look a bit 'scarier" than any other team, they already have a great Defense in place and by adding Rex that D will probably get even better, they have threats on Offense too, all they need is a solid game managing signal caller and they should win 10...the Fins scare me the least, i dont believe Tannehill can get it done, even tho they added Suh on the D Line did they really need him? this team has a few holes and wouldnt be suprised if they went 5-11...the Patriots still have TB and BB but teams are gonna pick apart that Secondary, Mcourty is a nice piece to resign but they still need coverage CBs, im sure the Offense will be fine with whoever they choose to Plug-n-Play at WR, i can see Patriots at 8-8 or 12-4 depending on how BB works the Draft ...the Jets I have no idea how they will do but I always have the highest expectations for them, especially since we are all 0-0 at this point...lots of quality  FA signings have me excited, I know Geno has stunk his first 2 seasons but as a Jet fan I know why, its because he didnt have any weapons to help him out, Run game was basically non existent...now we got Brandon Marshall,Eric Decker,Jeremy Kerley and Jace Amaro , all we need is a top HB from this Draft and our Offense should put up 21-24 points per game easily, our D is stacked at every position execpt LB, i see anywhere from a 6-10 flop for the Jets to a 14-2 domination by them..check their schedule before you laugh at me lol...

also, my Mock Draft dream  for the Jets this year is this..

Rnd 1 Pick 6 = WR Amari Cooper
Rnd 2 pick 37= HB Tevin coleman
Rnd 3 thru the rest = BPA, in order Rush OLB,OL,FS

NFL Schedule  972528818.....  lol!  .
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down