Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!!

+3
HurpDurpHurray
Willbacker
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! Empty DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 7:35 pm

the Patriots CHEAT AT EVERYTHING!!! and i mean EVERYTHING!!! the Wells report was made publ;ic today, totally implicating Tommy boy, welp, heres another asterick on a SuperBowl they cheated to even be part of...i guess this song fits them...

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! Empty Re: DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 7:44 pm

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! CEV2NuDWoAAZ-1c

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! New-england-patriots-deflategate-memes_1

notice the Logo with the asterick , lol  

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! Q02LMZW

Before Spygate, the Patriots were under investigation for illegally broadcasting playcalls to Brady within the disallowed final 10 seconds of play clock and even during plays. Literally telling him to watch out as guys were coming in on him. They were also using disallowed frequencies so as to not get caught. Under the actual rules, the radio cuts out like 10 seconds on the playclock. There’s a NFL official who’s entire job it is to listen to the radios and make sure that teams are not able to communicate during this time. The Patriots used an alternate frequency so as to avoid this oversight.

Doug Flutie once accidentally picked up one of Brady’s backup helmets and even commented at how much and how late things were being relayed through the radio. the Patriots have been a pack of egregious cheaters for decades.

Of course, that all got buried because favorite sons of the NFL.

Last edited by MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 6th 2015, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 7:47 pm

heres the Report if your interested in seeing the evidence..page 75 thru 88 seem really good , lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/-tom-sucks---a-breakdown-of-the-text-messages-in-the-deflategate-report-191237439.html
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 6th 2015, 8:14 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:heres the Report if your interested in seeing the evidence..page 75 thru 88 seem really good , lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/-tom-sucks---a-breakdown-of-the-text-messages-in-the-deflategate-report-191237439.html

Problem is you got the report saying "highly probable" and "generally aware". We're still gonna be accused of "hating".

Robert Kraft owes everybody an apology. No. Sorry. He's not big enough.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 8:42 pm

those texts are not highly probable, they are Factual

..here Wells full report..start at page 75..

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/investigative-and-expert-reports-re-footballs-used-during-afc-championsh.pdf
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 8:49 pm

Brady and BB BOTH need the Pete Rose treatment..they have tainted every single championship they had ever Won..enough is ENOUGH!! BAN THEM BOTH FOR LIFE!!! NO HOF!!! NO NOTHING!! because CHEATERS SHOULD NEVER BE REWARDED!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 6th 2015, 9:26 pm

Puppetz at home right now:

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! F20b5_ORIG-randy_marsh_jizz

But ya those texts are hilarious. Maybe there's another Tom that was being a dick to them so they inflated his car tires too much or too little? WHO KNOWS!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 9:27 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Puppetz at home right now:

But ya those texts are hilarious. Maybe there's another Tom that was being a dick to them so they inflated his car tires too much or too little? WHO KNOWS!

yep, it was a "different" Tom who drives around in his car with tire pressure between 11 and 16 psi
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 6th 2015, 9:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

yep, it was a "different" Tom who drives around in his car with tire pressure between 11 and 16 psi

4 wheeling on the beach.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 6th 2015, 9:56 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Or someone's penis pump? WE DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS HERE GUYS!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 6th 2015, 11:06 pm

So they say Pats "probably" inflated balls. 3+ months and millions of dollars for "probably"?

OJ Simpson "probably" killed his wife. Still NOT GUILTY
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 6th 2015, 11:46 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:So they say Pats "probably" inflated balls. 3+ months and millions of dollars for "probably"?

the Pats have NEVER won a Championship or anything else for that matter that wasnt 'tainted" ...and it is not tainted due to anyone elses doing, it is tainted because they CHEATED...

i expect NOTHING LESS from the NFL than to treat Brady and BB like MLB treated Pete Rose..BANNED for LIFE and NEVER an induction into the HOF..because the HOF should NOT allow CHEATING.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 7th 2015, 3:44 am

The opinions of master do not reflect the opinions of the jet's fan base as a whole.

I hate brady, i have belichick, i hate everything about the pats. It's not a big fucking deal. You can go pull my comments. I said it was the dumbest story we'd have all year and it was febuary.

Spying on opponents is one thing, deflating a ball isn't the same thing. It's like comparing doing meth to smoking pot. Are they both illegal? yea, but one is super irresponsable and dumb and the other shouldn't be.

99% of the game happens away from the ball. Blocking, tackling, coverage, route running, etc. If the QB wants the ball to be a certain way, why the fuck not let them do what ever to the ball?

As per the integrity of the game, the NFL has no tangable link to the integrity of the game because we have constant rule changes and are trying to make the game more exciting while also making it safer (a paradox in my opinion). It's entertainment. We'll elimate special teams, no more big hits, pump up the passing game stats.

NFL is to football what the WWE is to wrestling
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 7th 2015, 9:28 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:The opinions of master do not reflect the opinions of the jet's fan base as a whole.

I hate brady, i have belichick, i hate everything about the pats. It's not a big fucking deal. You can go pull my comments. I said it was the dumbest story we'd have all year and it was febuary.

Spying on opponents is one thing, deflating a ball isn't the same thing. It's like comparing doing meth to smoking pot. Are they both illegal? yea, but one is super irresponsable and dumb and the other shouldn't be.

99% of the game happens away from the ball. Blocking, tackling, coverage, route running, etc. If the QB wants the ball to be a certain way, why the fuck not let them do what ever to the ball?

As per the integrity of the game, the NFL has no tangable link to the integrity of the game because we have constant rule changes and are trying to make the game more exciting while also making it safer (a paradox in my opinion). It's entertainment. We'll elimate special teams, no more big hits, pump up the passing game stats.

NFL is to football what the WWE is to wrestling

Integrity to me, has always been doing something within the law/rules, being honest, and doing what is right. If these reports ARE true, Brady did none of that. While yes, the NFL changes the rules frequently, There is still the rule of the correct PSI the NFL requires. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have any affect on the game or if the NFL constantly changes the rules. Its still the current rule regardless, that needs to be followed. Brady even lied about it and acted like he had no clue during interviews, and wasn't being honest, he didn't do what is right. In an age where media is everywhere and can see anything, and kids look up to sports people, you gotta keep the "right image", or else the media will completely expose almost everything and destroy you. If these reports are enough, I hope they get punished severely. If you have to cheat to win (even when there isn't even a contest between the two teams and they didn't even have to cheat), then to me you don't deserve anything.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 7th 2015, 7:38 pm

Brady may get suspended for a full year...i say thats what needs to happen, the guy cheats he should be banned for life.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25177527/report-tom-brady-could-be-suspended-for-up-to-one-year
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 7th 2015, 8:36 pm

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! 11205026_1662652513966743_8629601499559857408_n
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 8th 2015, 4:25 pm

I wish the Lions would inflate/deflate their footballs more if it helps win Super Bowls.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 8th 2015, 11:49 pm

I think if this ends of being 100% true, and they find that the Patriots did know about it, Robert Kraft should be removed as owner and Bill Belicheck forced out of the league. I mean, the NBA did it for Donald Sterling and his racist comments. I think it would be well within the league's power if they find that the Patriots have broken the rules again, that Kraft could be forced to sell the team
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 9th 2015, 12:27 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I think if this ends of being 100% true, and they find that the Patriots did know about it, Robert Kraft should be removed as owner and Bill Belicheck forced out of the league. I mean, the NBA did it for Donald Sterling and his racist comments. I think it would be well within the league's power if they find that the Patriots have broken the rules again, that Kraft could be forced to sell the team

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! Giphy
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 9th 2015, 4:03 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I think if this ends of being 100% true, and they find that the Patriots did know about it, Robert Kraft should be removed as owner and Bill Belicheck forced out of the league. I mean, the NBA did it for Donald Sterling and his racist comments. I think it would be well within the league's power if they find that the Patriots have broken the rules again, that Kraft could be forced to sell the team

yea but they voted the owner out because of a potential hurt to marketability. If anything, this will make people watch what happens.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 6:00 pm

just thought an interesting point could be made here.....
Link to PFT

Ball tampering involving Panthers, Vikings produced a far different reaction

As PFT noted back in March, the Panthers and Vikings were caught (literally) red-handed in late November, with ball boys using sideline, jet-engine, gates-of-hell heaters to warm footballs on a cold day in Minnesota.

So what happened to the Panthers and Vikings?  They and the rest of the league received a reminder that this kind of thing is frowned upon.

“You can’t do anything with the footballs in terms of any artificial, whether you’re heating them up, whether it’s a regular game ball or kicking ball, you can’t do anything to the football,” NFL V.P. of officiating Dean Blandino said at the time.  “So that was noticed during the game, both teams were made aware of it during the game and we will certainly remind the clubs as we get into more cold weather games that you can’t do anything with the football in terms of heating them up with those sideline heaters.”

The Patriots case is different, in part because the text messages between John Jastremski and Jim McNally suggest that the deflation scheme had been in place for a while.  There also was an element of skullduggery to the New England situation, with footballs being secretly deflated to make them easier to handle by quarterback Tom Brady.

Still, when the NFL became aware of what the Panthers and Vikings were doing, the NFL said, “Stop it.”  The NFL didn’t do that with respect to the Patriots, opting to set a trap in lieu of alerting them to the concern and warning them to knock it off as the AFC title game approached.
BUSTED ON TAPE! Not a "probably" or "could have".

Notice the lack of people calling for yr long suspension of the entire organization?

Nobody cried about asterisks.

No FBI investigations.

Why not? Because CAR and MIN suck a box of cocks? Ohh right, haters gonna hate. These two teams get a reminder yet everyone wants Brady banned from league and HOF and BB banned for life.

hate on....
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 6:07 pm

And then there is this from the Chargers.....

Chargers' 2012 towel violation similar to Patriots
Link

As we await word on possible discipline for Tom Brady and/or the Patriots in the ball deflation case, we can look back at a similar disciplinary situation from October of 2012 involving the San Diego Chargers.

In that instance, the Chargers were found to have been using a towel covered with an adhesive substance that aids in gripping the ball.

The league looked into the matter further. Without the aid of a $5M investigation and a corporate law firm, they league cleared the Chargers of violating a “a competitive rule.”

The league statement went on to say, "However, NFL game officials are charged with protecting the integrity and competitive fairness of the games and club staff members, like players and coaches, have a clear obligation to cooperate in this effort and comply with the direction of game officials. As a result of the failure of club staff to follow the directive of a game official to immediately surrender the towels when directed to do so, and to attempt to conceal the towels, the Chargers have been fined $20,000.

"In order to ensure that products that may have a possible competitive effect are given appropriate review and testing, our office -- after consultation with the Competition Committee -- has advised all clubs that the use of towels or other products that contain any type of adhesive substance is now prohibited on game days until further notice."

So they didn’t cough up towels when told to do so. They tried to hide them. The towels had sticky crap on them which – if they were being hidden – makes it more probable than not that an advantage was being gained that the Chargers wanted concealed. And the NFL’s Competition Committee laid down a new rile. No sticky towels.

No suspension. No specific discipline to any coach, GM or player. No demand for cell phones and emails. Just, “Don’t do it anymore. And, “Hey, give us $20K for being dinks about the towels when we asked for them.”

Simpler times, Danny. Simpler times.

So the Chargers DELIBERATELY TRIED TO HIDE the towels...
No demands for life time bans.
No yr long suspension demands....
No national TV coverage....
Penalty? 420k. TWENTY FUCKING GRAND.
Hmmm....

Last edited by RSoxGuy on May 11th 2015, 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 6:21 pm

Ohh for those of you calling for the death of the Pats (20 1st round picks given up, $4 million fines, lifetime bans), your team isnt perfect either...

All teams cheat

not saying its right, just saying stuff that people are demanding are really over the top and is exposing everyone's hatred and ignorance.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 11th 2015, 6:49 pm

Every article written by NE columnists and Patriots fans. Kind of skewed don't you think.

Brady open faced lied and is still lying + we're talking bout playoff games.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 6:55 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:So they say Pats "probably" inflated balls. 3+ months and millions of dollars for "probably"?

the Pats have NEVER won a Championship or anything else for that matter that wasnt 'tainted" ...and it is not tainted due to anyone elses doing, it is tainted because they CHEATED...

i expect NOTHING LESS from the NFL than to treat Brady and BB  like MLB treated Pete Rose..BANNED for LIFE and NEVER an induction into the HOF..because the HOF should NOT allow CHEATING.
In case anyone is wondering who these "LIFETIME BANNNN AAARRRRGGGGG!" haters are, Puppetz and many others like him are exactly what Im talking about.

Comparing a manager, who could control the outcome of a game with his decisions, betting on those games is the same thing as Brady "might have" or "probably" knew about 1 psi of air in a football.

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! A5j8jCq

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! 10950354_1378219685820344_453374168_n
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum