Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Turkey Day Games

4 posters

Go down

Turkey Day Games Empty Turkey Day Games

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 26th 2015, 2:32 pm

Lions looking good...i bet matt is pissed he just bought a Eagles hat and Sanchez jersey
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Turkey Day Games Empty Re: Turkey Day Games

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 26th 2015, 6:33 pm

Living in the Philly sports market. The radio stations are losing their shit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 26th 2015, 6:49 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Lions looking good...i bet matt is pissed he just bought a Eagles hat and Sanchez jersey

Matt probally walked out of the room and the Lions scored so the house was locked to keep him out. lol

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Living in the Philly sports market. The radio stations are losing their shit

I can only imagine.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 26th 2015, 8:19 pm

Holy Shit is Philly garbage.

People watching at home, it looked like Joique Bell scored on the screen play. What'd it look like to you? I only saw it on the big screen once and it was in the far endzone from where I sit.

Chip Kelly should be fired today. How do you single cover Calvin on the Goal line CONSISTENTLY! Everyone in Ford Field knew Staff was throwing to Calvin, I called it from my fucking seat. I think it was his 2nd or 3rd TD, Matt threw the pass to Mega but it fell incomplete, next play we run Joique Bell for 2 or 3 to convert the 3rd and 1. The first down play I saw man-to-man on Calvin and I'm like "he's throwing to Calvin here, gonna make up for the missed TD 2 plays before hand" And what do you know?

You know the NFL is bad when a 1-7 Lions team could realistically get in the playoffs at 8-8. And my nightmares will come true and Caldwell will keep his job Sad. But I'd rather win than lose.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 27th 2015, 5:42 am

MaddMatter wrote:Holy Shit is Philly garbage.

People watching at home, it looked like Joique Bell scored on the screen play. What'd it look like to you? I only saw it on the big screen once and it was in the far endzone from where I sit.

Chip Kelly should be fired today. How do you single cover Calvin on the Goal line CONSISTENTLY! Everyone in Ford Field knew Staff was throwing to Calvin, I called it from my fucking seat. I think it was his 2nd or 3rd TD, Matt threw the pass to Mega but it fell incomplete, next play we run Joique Bell for 2 or 3 to convert the 3rd and 1. The first down play I saw man-to-man on Calvin and I'm like "he's throwing to Calvin here, gonna make up for the missed TD 2 plays before hand" And what do you know?

You know the NFL is bad when a 1-7 Lions team could realistically get in the playoffs at 8-8. And my nightmares will come true and Caldwell will keep his job Sad. But I'd rather win than lose.  

yea yea ...found you...

Turkey Day Games 080915-NFL-Philadelphia-Eagles-fans-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high.62
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 29th 2015, 9:12 pm

A lot of rain games. A good day for Hurp. Bengals look really good. Steelers lost. Love that The officiating looked good on the 1:00 games but then the two in the afternoon idk. I think the 49ers got jobbed especiaaly with the roughing the QB penalty.

Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 30th 2015, 8:14 pm

Funny Brady got screwed by the refs when he's usually the one screwing the refs.

Wilson ran around all the coffee shops drinking up all the caffeine giving him extra energy and extreme alertness. Big Ben took a sip and got concussed.

It wasn't a pretty last flight for the Cardinals at the end but they found their way with the help of the black and white angels.

All I know is next time the Dolphins coaches better get a signed affidavit saying that they will not be fired after playing the Jets.

Phillip Rivers yelled and jawed his way to victory and nobody complained.

Matt Ryan decided to take the yellow brick road to see the wiz about getting himself a brain to keep himself from throwing dopey interceptions.

You have entered the twilight zone. The Redskins are in 1st place.

The redneck Texans were hooting and hollering,spewing and drinking beer by the gallon as they kicked the meekly Saints back across the Tex/La border.

Seth Roberts who is 2nd mate to the 3rd mate aka floorswabber had his moment in the sun for the Raiders. Maybe he'll get a promotion to shoeshiner.

Old Matt defeated Young Buc. That's right sonny boy.

With all the damn rain the Bills got waylaid by the Chiefs providing them with teepee skins,warm coats and a winter supply of buffalo wings.

The Bengals really got lucky that the BALTIMORE RAVENS softened up the Rams for them. Hell we had to take Keenum out for you guys.

And on thanksgiving day over at the city zoo the lions,panthers and bears all set aside their differences and sat down to a nice feast of stuffed eagle with all the trimmings with a big pot of cowpoke pinto beans and finished that off with a nice slice of fudgepacker pie. ummm hmmmm.

Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum