Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Vancouver Riots

+4
KWicK78
Nef77
Soarindude02
HurpDurpHurray
8 posters

Go down

Vancouver Riots Empty Vancouver Riots

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 16th 2011, 6:28 pm

Pictures: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/16/photos-riots-fire-destruction-after-vancouvers-loss/

Ya, motherfucking flash bang to the nuts!

But God these guy's are classless. The pictures should explain all you need to know about these douchebags. A radio show here in Toronto started the trend of #analstainofcanada as you can see here At one point it was the top trending lol
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Vancouver Riots Empty Re: Vancouver Riots

Post  Soarindude02 June 16th 2011, 6:42 pm

Not surprising. Vancouver fans are crazy. As much as I love fans loving their teams, this is a little crazy. I say little because Vancouver fans aren't close to being as bad as Team Mexico Soccer fans. They're absolutely atrocious. The US soccer fan base may be not huge, but they can get pretty scary as well. But nothing compared to the Mexicans. In 10 years though, US will probably be on their level. I went to the Raymond James US vs Panama game, and it was very exciting. The crowd (27,000) was very small. I was pretty shocked at the crowd, but was shocked at the noise level. The noise level was so loud, it was not much louder then a Bucs game! (50,000) If not louder! (Not shocking though, the Buccaneer noise level used to be one of the loudest EVER when we had Sapp, Brooks, Rice. Lately though, pretty quite)
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 June 16th 2011, 7:01 pm

Just plain stupidity at it's best. Being pissed that your team lost the championship? Sure. Destroying other people's shit when they had nothing to do with the loss? Flashbang to all their nuts.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 16th 2011, 7:27 pm

What they're saying is that it was a group of anarchists that started and then the mob mentality took over. The most gruesome video I saw was a man trying to stop a mob of people from vandalizing a video and a bunch of people throw him to the ground and beat him.

Here's another stupid video:

Basically now everyone in Vancouver is like "Oh, this isn't how true Canuck fans act," while everyone else in Canada is like "God Vancouver, you're so fucking retarded. Way to fucking make us all look like dumbasses!"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 June 17th 2011, 2:38 am

All Canadians look the same to me.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 17th 2011, 11:04 am

What do you expect from a bunch of low class fans who boo the cup? and the vezina trophy?

All I heard about was how Canada "deserved" the cup so much more than Boston because Vancouver is in canada so somehow that means the Nucks should have won. Nothing abut all the pussy biting, panzy diving and the Sedin sisters not showing up, just that Canada deserves it more than a US city. Now its all about Boston having so X number of Canadians on thier team so its somehow still a win for canada over the US. Its not teh US vs canada, this isnt teh Olympics. BOSTON won. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

So the babies riot cause thier team lost? Cause millions in damage. Who do you think is gonna pay for that? Who's insurance rates go up for living in that (home owners, car insurance, buisiness insurance) city? Who's taxes are gonna go up due to police, cleaning crews and repairs to damaged infrastructure? Those same stupid residents.

When shit like this happens and fans show how immature they are and are obviously not able to handle having a pro team in the playoffs, the NHL should sanction them for 2 years (or something), this is just embarrassing. no playoffs. Bunch of retards out tarnishing the NHL name for what? Cause your team lost? Boo fucking hoo.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 17th 2011, 11:06 am

Hell, imagine what would happen if that city faced a real problem. If they torch downtown like that cause they are sore losers when it comes to hockey, would Canada still exist if they ran out of food or gas shipments?

Just blatent stupidty on display in Vancouver while Boston readies its parade.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 17th 2011, 11:43 am

RSoxGuy wrote:What do you expect from a bunch of low class fans who boo the cup? and the vezina trophy?

All I heard about was how Canada "deserved" the cup so much more than Boston because Vancouver is in canada so somehow that means the Nucks should have won. Nothing abut all the pussy biting, panzy diving and the Sedin sisters not showing up, just that Canada deserves it more than a US city. Now its all about Boston having so X number of Canadians on thier team so its somehow still a win for canada over the US. Its not teh US vs canada, this isnt teh Olympics. BOSTON won. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

So the babies riot cause thier team lost? Cause millions in damage. Who do you think is gonna pay for that? Who's insurance rates go up for living in that (home owners, car insurance, buisiness insurance) city? Who's taxes are gonna go up due to police, cleaning crews and repairs to damaged infrastructure? Those same stupid residents.

When shit like this happens and fans show how immature they are and are obviously not able to handle having a pro team in the playoffs, the NHL should sanction them for 2 years (or something), this is just embarrassing. no playoffs. Bunch of retards out tarnishing the NHL name for what? Cause your team lost? Boo fucking hoo.

I agree 100%. I hate hearing about how I was suppose to cheer for Vancouver because it was a Canadian team. I always maintained that Boston had a team full of Canadians so why does it matter what city they play for? I'm a Flames fan, so naturally, I hate Vancouver.

I always cheer for Canadian hockey in the Olympics. But when it comes down to NHL, I'll only cheer for Calgary, Winnipeg and Toronto. The other teams can go fuck themselves!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant June 17th 2011, 11:57 am

Far as I'm concerned, a team that can't score more than 1 goal a game for the course of a 7-game Finals series doesn't deserve to win shit.

I don't care what sport it is, 1-0 wins are boring as fuck. It either means you lack creativity or your scorers have forgotten how to shoot. Or both.

I'm so glad a team who can score won the Stanley Cup.

Shame on Vancouver fans. Rioting because you lost a fucking hockey game is pathetic. Yes I know hockey is a big thing in Canada but so is soccer in England and we don't go on riots and trash shit up because we get knocked out of the World Cup.

And the ironic thing is, a lot of England soccer fans act like Vancouver fans, they act like they have a divine right to with the World Cup just because soccer was invented here.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 19th 2011, 5:25 pm

LOL "I leave for Toronto, the day of the riot, and I come home to Detroit"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  George_the_Kat June 19th 2011, 9:44 pm

Mutant wrote:
I don't care what sport it is, 1-0 wins are boring as fuck. It either means you lack creativity or your scorers have forgotten how to shoot. Or both.
I thought you liked soccer
George_the_Kat
George_the_Kat

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 19th 2011, 9:55 pm

well looks like we have only one option left...

...send in the U.S. Marines

Lets JADAM the shit out of everything. By the time we are done, there will be 1 giant smoking pot hole where Vancouver used to be.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 19th 2011, 10:22 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:well looks like we have only one option left...

Lets JADAM the shit out of everything. By the time we are done, there will be 1 giant smoking pot hole where Vancouver used to be.

Speaking of smoking pot...

Vancouver smokes a lot of pot
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 19th 2011, 10:28 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Afghanistan + Iraq +Libya = No Point in being there

Canada = INVASION...KILL...DEATH...FULL BLOWN AIDS
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 20th 2011, 12:06 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Well you're not really in Libya, just bombing Kaddafi and apparently now, the citizens of Libya by accident. So ya, you're doing what Kaddafi was doing. cheers
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 20th 2011, 12:26 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Well you're not really in Libya, just bombing Kaddafi and apparently now, the citizens of Libya by accident. So ya, you're doing what Kaddafi was doing. cheers

nah. we are blowing up everything. target practice.

I personally believe we need homefield advantage. Why fight the enemy over there? we pull out of everywhere and we rely on the 12th man...the NRA.

Let everybody toat guns like mad men and see who fucks with us
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down