Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NHL To Be Realigned

5 posters

Go down

NHL To Be Realigned  Empty NHL To Be Realigned

Post  MaddMatter June 26th 2011, 7:04 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6706113

So 2 divisions in each conference? That would mean like 6 wild card teams right? Those are some big divisions. I don't know if I like this idea. Fucking Bettman fucking shit up again.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

NHL To Be Realigned  Empty Re: NHL To Be Realigned

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 26th 2011, 7:11 pm

Why would you be upset? Detroit will probably move to the East, making it easier on them
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 26th 2011, 7:23 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Why would you be upset? Detroit will probably move to the East, making it easier on them

Meh, I like playing Chicago and San Jose and shit, I know the Wings travel the most out of any team but still 2 divisions? I've never been a fan of the "super division" except for in college football, which still breaks the super conferences into 2 divisions.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 26th 2011, 7:29 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Why would you be upset? Detroit will probably move to the East, making it easier on them

Meh, I like playing Chicago and San Jose and shit, I know the Wings travel the most out of any team but still 2 divisions? I've never been a fan of the "super division" except for in college football, which still breaks the super conferences into 2 divisions.

they should realign the NFL instead of the NHL
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 26th 2011, 7:45 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Why? The NFL setup currently is pretty decent. I guess the Scheduling is a little wacky sometimes and un fair, but, what else would you have in mind?

The Winnipeg Jets are in the same division as Tampa? The hell?
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 26th 2011, 9:28 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Why? The NFL setup currently is pretty decent. I guess the Scheduling is a little wacky sometimes and un fair, but, what else would you have in mind?

The Winnipeg Jets are in the same division as Winnipeg? The hell?

No Winnipeg got a "new" franchise, Atlanta moved to Winnipeg like 3 weeks ago. But because they haven't messed with the alignment they will be playing in the Eastern Conference Southwest Division. (You know kind of how like Detroit plays in the Western Conference, while they are the Eastern most team in the Western Conference.)

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 26th 2011, 9:57 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

No Winnipeg got a "new" franchise, Atlanta moved to Winnipeg like 3 weeks ago. But because they haven't messed with the alignment they will be playing in the Eastern Conference Southwest Division. (You know kind of how like Detroit plays in the Western Conference, while they are the Eastern most team in the Western Conference.)

I meant to say the Winnipeg Jets are in the same division as the Lightning Lol I'll fix that. It's just that, the traveling is not fair at all.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles June 26th 2011, 10:28 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

I meant to say the Winnipeg Jets are in the same division as the Lightning Lol I'll fix that. It's just that, the traveling is not fair at all.

fixed it for you Smile

MY FIRST ACT OF MOD-ISM
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 26th 2011, 11:24 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

fixed it for you Smile

MY FIRST ACT OF MOD-ISM

That's pretty China of you...
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: