Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman

5 posters

Go down

Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman  Empty Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman

Post  MaddMatter April 15th 2011, 7:17 pm

http://deadspin.com/#!5791907/if-you-throw-an-octopus-on-the-ice-in-detroit-you-could-be-fined-500-and-ejected

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/04/15/jeff-riger-exclusive-ozzy-outragedwith-video/

Fucking Ridiculous. This has been going on since the 50's. ITS FUCKING TRADITION. Bettman, please just stay the fuck out of Detroit.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman  Empty NHL Octopus Fine

Post  PhantomReturns93 April 17th 2011, 1:53 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/NHL-vs-octopus-Detroit-police-fine-Red-Wings-f?urn=nhl-wp2695

Bettman and the National Hypocrite League want to fine Red Wings fans $500 and eject them for throwing Octopi on the ice.

Seriously, this is crossing the line. You don't fucking mess with tradition like that.
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman  Empty Re: Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman

Post  PhantomReturns93 April 17th 2011, 1:58 am

Matt were you posting this at the same time as me or did I just miss the previous thread completely? lol
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman  Empty Re: Chris Osgood/ Octopus Vs Gary Bettman

Post  MaddMatter April 17th 2011, 2:00 am

PhantomJB93 wrote:Matt were you posting this at the same time as me or did I just miss the previous thread completely? lol

Naw I had it in the Western Conference one, so I thought what the hell and put em together. Mine has the guy that got fined and Osgoods reaction Razz

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 17th 2011, 2:07 am

Bettman should just quit. I hate what he's doing for the NHL. Might be a worse commissioner than Roger Goodell.

Honestly why is there still a team in Phoenix? I can't wait till Monday so we can see how many fans show up for the game. Good idea Bettman, get the league to buy the team. Bravo, how's that gone? Now it's heating up about having them move to Winnipeg. The NHL should just put the playoff games in Winnipeg, they'll get better attendance.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles April 17th 2011, 2:12 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote: Bettman should just quit. I hate what he's doing for the NHL. Might be a worse commissioner than Roger Goodell.

Honestly why is there still a team in Phoenix? I can't wait till Monday so we can see how many fans show up for the game. Good idea Bettman, get the league to buy the team. Bravo, how's that gone? Now it's heating up about having them move to Winnipeg. The NHL should just put the playoff games in Winnipeg, they'll get better attendance.

but but but..it generates revenue? NAWT LOLOLOLOLOL
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 17th 2011, 4:28 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote: Bettman should just quit. I hate what he's doing for the NHL. Might be a worse commissioner than Roger Goodell.

Phoenix is a horrible hockey town. I mean EVERY time I watched a Wings-Coyotes game in Phoenix there would be more cheering when Detroit scored than when Phoenix scored. I expect it to be 50/50 tomorrow night to be honest.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 April 17th 2011, 4:49 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

Phoenix is a horrible hockey town. I mean EVERY time I watched a Wings-Coyotes game in Phoenix there would be more cheering when Detroit scored than when Phoenix scored. I expect it to be 50/50 tomorrow night to be honest.

Phoenix seems like a pretty bad sports town in general, I'm shocked they have teams in all 4 major sports. Not one team gets remotely good attendance and the only team they cared about was the Suns until Amare left. There are probably more Cardinals fans outside of Phoenix (Mutant) than there are in or around the city itself.
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 17th 2011, 9:08 pm

Bettman will forever be known as the asshole who killed hockey.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 17th 2011, 9:39 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Bettman will forever be known as the asshole who killed hockey.

Basically
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum