Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad

3 posters

Go down

Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad Empty Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad

Post  Browns August 3rd 2011, 5:43 pm

I'll make you one if you fucking retards want one because you can't stand to see a Browns player on the cover. Just tell me what player and what system and I'll fucking try to make your stupid ass happy.
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad Empty Re: Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 3rd 2011, 5:48 pm

Why don't you go fuck your brown asshole you fucking Browns fan fuck
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad Empty Re: Do you want a fucking custom madden cover? Too bad

Post  Browns August 3rd 2011, 5:50 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Why don't you go fuck your brown asshole you fucking Browns fan fuck
Well fuck, if youre gonna be a little fucking dick about it then whatever maybe I'll just fucking kill myself.
Browns
Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers August 3rd 2011, 5:58 pm

Now I deleted the sig that I had originally stolen from browns fan.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 3rd 2011, 6:05 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Why don't you go fuck your brown asshole you fucking Browns fan fuck
Well fuck, if youre gonna be a little fucking dick about it then whatever maybe I'll just fucking kill myself.

Why don't you fucking kill yourself and while your at it fuck your little sig. We know your a fucking admin you fuck
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns August 3rd 2011, 6:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Brownsxfanx31 wrote:

Why don't you fucking kill yourself and while your at it fuck your little sig. We know your a fucking admin you fuck
Atleast my fucking isnt a gay ass fucking gif that takes up half the page and doesn't do shit you fucking idiot.
Browns
Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 3rd 2011, 6:44 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Brownsxfanx31 wrote:

Atleast my fucking isnt a gay ass fucking gif that takes up half the page and doesn't do shit you fucking idiot.

At least mine isn't a gay ass fucking thing telling people my fucking favourite teams
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns August 3rd 2011, 6:47 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
At least mine isn't a gay ass fucking thing telling people my fucking favourite teams
Atleast we aren't that fucking douche bag MaddMatt.
Browns
Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 3rd 2011, 7:02 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Atleast we aren't that fucking douche bag MaddMatt.

That fucking douche bag fucks people
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum