Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Andrew Luck

+5
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
Mutant
EPICxPENGUIN69
9 posters

Go down

Andrew Luck Empty Andrew Luck

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 4th 2011, 3:58 pm

I really really really hope he doesnt go to the colts.

What team would be a good fit for him you think? chiefs? Dolphins? Seahawks?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Andrew Luck Empty Re: Andrew Luck

Post  Mutant October 4th 2011, 4:14 pm

I think he will go to the Colts sadly.

The Colts had the Bucs by the balls and were leading until they decided to let Blount score a 35 yard TD in the final minutes.

They could have beaten the Steelers too BUT THEY LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!

Dolphins maybe.
Bengals?
Chiefs?
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 4th 2011, 4:29 pm

Mutant wrote:I think he will go to the Colts sadly.

The Colts had the Bucs by the balls and were leading until they decided to let Blount score a 35 yard TD in the final minutes.

Dolphins maybe.
Bengals?
Chiefs?

I dont think the bengals, they got a good QB in dalton and honestly who wants andrew luck to work under mike brown. I would love to see him as a chief. I think todd haley is a good OC and the chiefs should have never got matt cassel. You give andrew luck a good OC with a good run game a solid group of wideouts.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant October 4th 2011, 4:50 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

Dolphins maybe.
Bengals?
Chiefs?

I dont think the bengals, they got a good QB in dalton and honestly who wants andrew luck to work under mike brown. I would love to see him as a chief. I think todd haley is a good OC and the chiefs should have never got matt cassel. You give andrew luck a good OC with a good run game a solid group of wideouts.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that guy. Someone said on another forum that if you have the opportunity to get a QB of Luck's calibre, you get him even if you drafted a QB the previous year - which is why I said Bengals, but Brown makes that a bad move I think.

If we still had garbage at QB and hadn't given a shitload of money to Kolb, I'd say the Cardinals.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 4th 2011, 4:56 pm

Mutant wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

Dolphins maybe.
Bengals?
Chiefs?

Oh yeah. I forgot about that guy. Someone said on another forum that if you have the opportunity to get a QB of Luck's calibre, you get him even if you drafted a QB the previous year - which is why I said Bengals, but Brown makes that a bad move I think.

If we still had garbage at QB and hadn't given a shitload of money to Kolb, I'd say the Cardinals.

there is certain positions you build through the draft, that is qb. I would never as a GM go out and buy a QB or trade for one. Take your lumps with affordable veterans until you find a guy you trust in the draft.

Luck is a really good player and a good athlete. I just want him to go to a team that has the right front office and coaching staff to deal with him. The titans are the perfect situation for Locker, they are built for the run and have a proven veteran in hasselbeck to show him the ropes. Not saying Luck is going or should sit his 1st year but he needs a team dedicated to him to make it work.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 4th 2011, 5:51 pm

imma throw this out there, how about the Cowboys? Romo is a mistake waiting to happen and after Jerry Jones was grilling him on the sidelines on Sunday I could see the Boys either tanking the season or making a huge draft day trade to get Luck...Jerry Jones is a businessman and Romo is making fans not believe in what hes selling
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 4th 2011, 5:58 pm

not sure how this would go over with the fanbase, but the Broncos could be in the mix...i know they took Tebow last year but its obvious the coaching staff and the upper management dont believe he is the next great thing and Orton was almost traded this past off season...with Elway being the new Broncos GM and also a former star at Stanford University, i can see them making a bid for Stanford QB Andrew Luck..whattya think?
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 4th 2011, 6:17 pm

Wow, well I'm just looking at the power rankings on ESPN (to see their records) and just look at the potential teams right now.

Last 12 teams:
Bengals: Andy Dalton
Browns: Colt McCoy
Cardinals: Doubtful, they got Kolb
Panthers: NOPE Cash Newton
Seattle: Again another possibility, but I don't know if Carrol is that smart.
Jacksonville: NOPE they got Gabbert
Denver Broncos: This would be interesting. Maybe bring back some Mile High City Magic?
Chiefs: See Miami Dolphins
Indy Colts: Assuming Manning comes back for at least a year or two he could sit just like Rodgers did.
Minnesota Vikings: Possibly, but they just drafted Ponder, I don't think they give up on him before he even plays.
Miami Dolphins: Possibly, new coach and a new QB? That's usually the case
St. Louis Rams- NOPE they got Bradford

So out of the last 12 teams realistically only 4 need QB's. (Miami, Chiefs, Seattle, Denver)

So out of those 4 teams I think Denver would be the best.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 4th 2011, 8:49 pm

Mutant wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

Dolphins maybe.
Bengals?
Chiefs?

I think that the Bengals will stick with Dalton. If anything, he's been very mature and seems like he can be really good. But if the Bengals somehow get the first overall pick, then ya go with Luck. You just don't pass on that talent
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 5th 2011, 2:19 am

MaddMatt wrote:Wow, well I'm just looking at the power rankings on ESPN (to see their records) and just look at the potential teams right now.

Last 12 teams:
Bengals: Andy Dalton
Browns: Colt McCoy
Cardinals: Doubtful, they got Kolb
Panthers: NOPE Cash Newton
Seattle: Again another possibility, but I don't know if Carrol is that smart.
Jacksonville: NOPE they got Gabbert
Denver Broncos: This would be interesting. Maybe bring back some Mile High City Magic?
Chiefs: See Miami Dolphins
Indy Colts: Assuming Manning comes back for at least a year or two he could sit just like Rodgers did.
Minnesota Vikings: Possibly, but they just drafted Ponder, I don't think they give up on him before he even plays.
Miami Dolphins: Possibly, new coach and a new QB? That's usually the case
St. Louis Rams- NOPE they got Bradford

So out of the last 12 teams realistically only 4 need QB's. (Miami, Chiefs, Seattle, Denver)

So out of those 4 teams I think Denver would be the best.

Pete got MW to play hard like he should have from the beginning lol!

He's not dumb at all. And its not just Pete thats in on the decisions, its John Schneider too. He's the former Packers GM. The one who selected all that talent for the Cheeseheads (or at least one of the guys who helped selet that talent Razz )

Luck would be a great fit in Seattle. We have one of his former College WRs in Doug Baldwin. Doug's been making a name for himself too. Taking some nasty hits and still holding on (idk who saw that Helmet to Helmet hit he took against the Falcons...). He's already beaten out Obo and Tate as our Slot WR in my book. The guy has sure hands and he's a straight play maker. Imagine him hooking up with his college buddy. That would be AWESOME.

tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  legendkiller716 October 11th 2011, 10:20 pm

I would still love him in Buffalo, but I don't see it happening. I'm looking at the Dolphins or the Broncos. I think Miami is gonna get a new coach, and the best accessory for a brand new head coach is a brand new QB. As for Denver, it's no secret that Elway and Fox aren't sold on Tebow, and they're gonna let Orton and Quinn walk, so I think this may happen. Honorable mention, the Seahawks. I don't think they'll draft high enough.
legendkiller716
legendkiller716

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 October 12th 2011, 2:25 am

I want him in SF pretty bad. Depending on Smith I suppose. Alex needs to have a hell of a year to change my mind. Like Brady good...
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget October 12th 2011, 7:22 pm

colts gives him the best chance to be great so i hope he goes there.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 12th 2011, 7:29 pm

poshmidget wrote:colts gives him the best chance to be great so i hope he goes there.

eh we dont know that. comparing offensive philosophies, luck enjoys throwing to the tight ends and throwing off of play action. He needs to go to a heavy set and running style team
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 12th 2011, 8:58 pm

KWicK78 wrote:I want him in SF pretty bad. Depending on Smith I suppose. Alex needs to have a hell of a year to change my mind. Like Brady good...

Uh Alex Smith is a boss! Every time he has the ball in his hands, something magic happens... another INT! Razz
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 12th 2011, 9:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:I want him in SF pretty bad. Depending on Smith I suppose. Alex needs to have a hell of a year to change my mind. Like Brady good...

Uh Alex Smith is a boss! Every time he has the ball in his hands, something magic happens... another INT! Razz

anytime the ball is in your hands you are reminded you lost your other testicle to a toothy vagina
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down