Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Joe Flacco has lost his mind...

+3
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joe Flacco has lost his mind... Empty Joe Flacco has lost his mind...

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 3rd 2012, 11:06 pm

This guy mustve gotten his hands on the same shit that SNA was smokin Shocked ....he really thinks hes the best QB in the NFL Laughing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82810e8a/article/ravens-flacco-i-think-im-the-best-qb-in-football?module=HP11_headline_stack
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco has lost his mind... Empty Re: Joe Flacco has lost his mind...

Post  MaddMatter April 3rd 2012, 11:15 pm

lol he crazy

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 3rd 2012, 11:17 pm

Why don't you let the shit on the field prove that you're the top QB
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 3rd 2012, 11:19 pm

Flacco shouldve passed on that question
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 3rd 2012, 11:19 pm

why do people care what people say? it is never anything good anyway.

let me know when mark sanchez something real like "i dont care what you say, I am an NFL qb, i get new pussy every night, and I make millions of dollars but please again ask me how I feel about not making the playoffs?"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 3rd 2012, 11:20 pm

De Ja Vu. Didn't Eli say something along those lines last year.

But anyways. I realized Flacco was crazy when he started porting the fu man chu.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 3rd 2012, 11:21 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote: mark sanche get new pussy

I think I see what you did there.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 3rd 2012, 11:25 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

HE FUCKS CHICKS EVERY NIGHT. HE NEVER WAKES UP TWICE IN THE SAME BED IS WHAT I AM SAYING
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 3rd 2012, 11:27 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

HE FUCKS CHICKS EVERY NIGHT. HE NEVER WAKES UP TWICE IN THE SAME BED IS WHAT I AM SAYING

Oh you weren't implying that he steals 16 year old's virginities ?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 3rd 2012, 11:28 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Oh you weren't implying that he steals 16 year old's virginities ?

WHAT EVER HE DOES HE FUCKS MAD BITCHES OK...HAIR OR NO HAIR, HE PICKS WHO HE WANTS
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 4:39 pm

I guess if your any team BUT the Jets its OK to say your the best at what you do...even Ozzie Newsome says its OK...funny, if this was a Jet player it would be ridiculed and blasted thruout the media and other players...double standard at its best here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828148ec/article/ravens-gm-newsome-flaccos-comments-are-commonplace?module=HP11_headline_stack
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 4th 2012, 4:56 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I guess if your any team BUT the Jets its OK to say your the best at what you do...even Ozzie Newsome says its OK...funny, if this was a Jet player it would be ridiculed and blasted thruout the media and other players...double standard at its best here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828148ec/article/ravens-gm-newsome-flaccos-comments-are-commonplace?module=HP11_headline_stack

Joe Flacco has lost his mind... 5doVC
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 4th 2012, 5:58 pm

Um, in a way hes right? What do you expect your starting QB to say? "Oh Im only mediocure and not in the top 10 of QBS in the league" To me that says he doesnt have confidence. I'd rather have a QB that "has lost his mind" and HAS CONFIDENCE that hes good, than someone who doesnt think hes that good. Yeah, I dont think he deserves that type of money yet, but atleast hes not afraid to say it and is showing some confidence in himself.....

Plus, hes looking for a extension, hes going to try and boost himself so he can get the most money he can, it doesnt surprise me at all, every player does this.....

Would you be saying the same thing if Sanchez said this?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 4th 2012, 6:02 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:De Ja Vu. Didn't Eli say something along those lines last year.

But anyways. I realized Flacco was crazy when he started porting the fu man chu.

This^ and look what Eli did last season, he won a SB ring. Im not saying that will happen this time, but really. Who cares what he says, he said it. Never mind he was already a dropped TD pass/missed FG kick away from a SB, AND outplayed Brady in the championsip game. Like I said, I dont think hes Top 5 yet, but hes getting there if he can keep improving....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 6:14 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Um, in a way hes right?

so is Rex and any Jet player also, but since its the Jets they get blasted for saying it? Rex said he THINKS his team can go to the SuperBowl, was he NOT supposed to say that? for the last 3 years rex has been blasted for those comments on a daily basis, i am just pointing out the double standard that is very rampant in the NFL, as a matter of fact didnt Suggs even say he was the best LB and the Ravens defense was the best in the league too? i never heard much said about his claims....just funny that the team i root for gets ridiculued for saying anything in a positive manner about thier team
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 4th 2012, 6:26 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

so is Rex and any Jet player also, but since its the Jets they get blasted for saying it? Rex said he THINKS his team can go to the SuperBowl, was he NOT supposed to say that? for the last 3 years rex has been blasted for those comments on a daily basis, i am just pointing out the double standard that is very rampant in the NFL, as a matter of fact didnt Suggs even say he was the best LB and the Ravens defense was the best in the league too? i never heard much said about his claims....just funny that the team i root for gets ridiculued for saying anything in a positive manner about thier team

I think it is more than one factor in to why they blast ryan and the jets. I mean personally. I love rex and hope we can have him for 10 season if not more, he is a really good coach and puts a consistent product on the field

Rex is just weird. He is fat, his brother is fat, his dad buddy wasnt a people person, he is a defensive coach, he had the foot fetish thing, and he curses a lot. (people are pussies)

People dont like sanchez because he doesnt look like a normal qb. He is mexican, he has curly hair, he had the GQ photo shoot, dates white women, is not that big physically, and he is an easy punching bag (doesnt bite back)

I personally believe sanchez and rex are a good combo and CAN win a super bowl, nothing is for sure in life but they can. Flacc and Harbaugh is another good combo, they where close to the super bowl twice with an inconsistent offensive system.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 6:43 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote: Never mind he was already a dropped TD pass/missed FG kick away from a SB, AND outplayed Brady in the championsip game. Like I said, I dont think hes Top 5 yet, but hes getting there if he can keep improving....

huh? from what i remeber i saw a great DEFENSIVE play by a Patriots DB knocking the ball out of Evans hands ( not dropped ) ...also, since when does a QB actually "outplay" another QB ? Flacco had the pleasure of facing the 32nd ranked Pass Defense in the NFL Laughing while Brady was facing a Top 5 unit ..come again Twisted Evil
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 4th 2012, 6:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

And look at where suggs is? He won DPOY last season, and our D has consitently been a top 5 D over the years.

I dont have a problem with people making claims, but when you make claims atleast back them up or let them have some relevance. Personally I didnt care when Rex said what he said the first time, but for crying out loud if your going to make the claim 3 TIMES, back it up. Its one thing to say it once, its another thing to say it every year for three years and never make the SB in those 3 years. I think thats why people got irritated and the anaylists started poking fun, because he made those comments but it never happened and he never backed them up. For me, If I'm going to make a claim, Im going to make sure I can back it up before saying it...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 4th 2012, 6:49 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote: Never mind he was already a dropped TD pass/missed FG kick away from a SB, AND outplayed Brady in the championsip game. Like I said, I dont think hes Top 5 yet, but hes getting there if he can keep improving....

huh? from what i remeber i saw a great DEFENSIVE play by a Patriots DB knocking the ball out of Evans hands ( not dropped ) ...also, since when does a QB actually "outplay" another QB ? Flacco had the pleasure of facing the 32nd ranked Pass Defense in the NFL Laughing while Brady was facing a Top 5 unit ..come again Twisted Evil

If I remember correctly that D stepped up their game in the last part of the season. And anyway, if Tom Brady is soooo good, should it matter if that D is top 5 or not, if hes soooo good he shouldnt have a problem with a top 5 defense imo....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 7:06 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

And look at where suggs is? He won DPOY last season, and our D has consitently been a top 5 D over the years.

I dont have a problem with people making claims, but when you make claims atleast back them up or let them have some relevance. Personally I didnt care when Rex said what he said the first time, but for crying out loud if your going to make the claim 3 TIMES, back it up. Its one thing to say it once, its another thing to say it every year for three years and never make the SB in those 3 years. I think thats why people got irritated and the anaylists started poking fun, because he made those comments but it never happened and he never backed them up. For me, If I'm going to make a claim, Im going to make sure I can back it up before saying it...

lol, since Rex came to the Jets 3 years ago he said he BELIEVES his team can make it to the Superbowl, 2 out of those 3 years he has taken the team to the Championship game and was only a half away from getting to the Superbowl, thats as close as you can come to making it and I believe Rex has backed up his talk, and BTW his talk isnt any more than somebody elses talk, its all the same...so a Top 5 defense for a few years in a row can warrant the label of "BEST" like Suggs said? hmmm, if your not ranked #1 how can you claim to be the best? ....all im saying is that Rex showed CONFIDENCE in his team by saying he THINKS they can get to the Superbowl and his comments have been run thru the mud ever since, but ANY other team or player makes similar comments, they dont have to live up to them and get a free pass? Rolling Eyes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 4th 2012, 7:29 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lol, since Rex came to the Jets 3 years ago he said he BELIEVES his team can make it to the Superbowl, 2 out of those 3 years he has taken the team to the Championship game and was only a half away from getting to the Superbowl, thats as close as you can come to making it and I believe Rex has backed up his talk, and BTW his talk isnt any more than somebody elses talk, its all the same...so a Top 5 defense for a few years in a row can warrant the label of "BEST" like Suggs said? hmmm, if your not ranked #1 how can you claim to be the best? ....all im saying is that Rex showed CONFIDENCE in his team by saying he THINKS they can get to the Superbowl and his comments have been run thru the mud ever since, but ANY other team or player makes similar comments, they dont have to live up to them and get a free pass? Rolling Eyes

Actually its been more than 5 years, we've been one of the best prob since our SB year or atleast a year or two after. You dont become a team known for fearce defense by not being in the top 5.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 4th 2012, 7:35 pm

And actually I agree with suggs. I do think we are the best. One of the reasons is I havent seen anyother D in the ravens time of existance with the consistancy that our Defense has had. We've been good for 10-12 years, Sure, I dont know that much history before the ravens came to be, so Im sure there were many other good Ds, but in the ravens time frame, I feel we have been more consistant than any D in the league, and to me that along with many other things warrants a #1
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 7:42 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Actually its been more than 5 years, we've been one of the best prob since our SB year or atleast a year or two after. You dont become a team known for fearce defense by not being in the top 5.....

thats fine and i agree that the Ravens Defense is definetly Top 5 but that is not what was said, it was said that they were the BEST, just like Flacco said he was the BEST QB in the NFL...i guess my point is that EVERY team has people on it that like to talk themselves up even if there is no legitimate reasoning for it, just seems that the Jets get lambasted for it while everyone else gets no ridicule.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 4th 2012, 8:06 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

This^ and look what Eli did last season, he won a SB ring. Im not saying that will happen this time, but really. Who cares what he says, he said it. Never mind he was already a dropped TD pass/missed FG kick away from a SB, AND outplayed Brady in the championsip game. Like I said, I dont think hes Top 5 yet, but hes getting there if he can keep improving....
And Rex Grossman predicted the Redskins would make the playoffs, your point?
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 4th 2012, 8:10 pm

Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

And Rex Grossman predicted the Redskins would make the playoffs, your point?

Remember when everyone laughed at Stafford for saying he plans on starting more than 16 games last season.

Goood times, gooooooood times.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next