Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Joe Flacco has lost his mind...

+3
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joe Flacco has lost his mind... - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Flacco has lost his mind...

Post  Thadden April 4th 2012, 8:21 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:De Ja Vu. Didn't Eli say something along those lines last year.

But anyways. I realized Flacco was crazy when he started porting the fu man chu.

This^ and look what Eli did last season, he won a SB ring. Im not saying that will happen this time, but really. Who cares what he says, he said it. Never mind he was already a dropped TD pass/missed FG kick away from a SB, AND outplayed Brady in the championsip game. Like I said, I dont think hes Top 5 yet, but hes getting there if he can keep improving....
And Rex Grossman predicted the Redskins would make the playoffs, your point?

Remember when everyone laughed at Stafford for saying he plans on starting more than 16 games last season.

Goood times, gooooooood times.
Remember when Jon Kitna guaranteed the playoffs for the Lions?

Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco has lost his mind... - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Flacco has lost his mind...

Post  MaddMatter April 4th 2012, 8:22 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

But anyways. I realized Flacco was crazy when he started porting the fu man chu.

This^ and look what Eli did last season, he won a SB ring. Im not saying that will happen this time, but really. Who cares what he says, he said it. Never mind he was already a dropped TD pass/missed FG kick away from a SB, AND outplayed Brady in the championsip game. Like I said, I dont think hes Top 5 yet, but hes getting there if he can keep improving....

Remember when everyone laughed at Stafford for saying he plans on starting more than 16 games last season.

Remember when he threw..what was it..3 straight INT's returned for TDs in the 4th quarter? Oh Yeah, gooooood times. Gooooood times.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 4th 2012, 8:25 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Remember when he threw..what was it..3 straight INT's returned for TDs in the 4th quarter? Oh Yeah, gooooood times. Gooooood times.
Remember when the Lions went undefeated through the pre-season? And then they didnt win a game for the rest of the season?
VERY GOOOD TIMES, VERY GOOOOOOOD TIMES
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 4th 2012, 8:29 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Remember when the Lions went undefeated through the pre-season? And then they didnt win a game for the rest of the season?

Remember when that was the same season that Kitna threw 3 INT's for TD's in the 4th quarter against GB in the 2nd game when they were only down by like 4?
Then about 7 or 8 weeks later Dan Orlovsky ran out the back of the endzone? Good times...gooooood times.... But these are even better times now a days.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 4th 2012, 8:33 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Remember when that was the same season that Kitna threw 3 INT's for TD's in the 4th quarter against GB in the 2nd game when they were only down by like 4?
Then about 7 or 8 weeks later Dan Orlovsky ran out the back of the endzone? Good times...gooooood times.... But these are even better times now a days.
Agreed
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 8:37 pm

Joe Flacco has lost his mind... - Page 2 Hijack
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 4th 2012, 8:57 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Joe Flacco has lost his mind... - Page 2 Hijack
Joe Flacco has lost his mind... - Page 2 Towelie___you_wanna_get_high__by_16bitmjfan-d38s2eg

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 5th 2012, 5:39 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Actually its been more than 5 years, we've been one of the best prob since our SB year or atleast a year or two after. You dont become a team known for fearce defense by not being in the top 5.....

thats fine and i agree that the Ravens Defense is definetly Top 5 but that is not what was said, it was said that they were the BEST, just like Flacco said he was the BEST QB in the NFL...i guess my point is that EVERY team has people on it that like to talk themselves up even if there is no legitimate reasoning for it, just seems that the Jets get lambasted for it while everyone else gets no ridicule.

I commented on my views on this in my post after the one you quoted...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2