Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

+7
CaptRCG2
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
tripleaamin
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!! Empty Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 5th 2012, 4:20 pm

heres an audio recording of former Saints D Coordinator Greg Williams speech before they played the 49ers last year...after hearing this, i doubt Williams EVER coaches in the NFL again Shocked

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!! Empty Re: Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

Post  S April 5th 2012, 4:31 pm

I was just getting ready to post this.
He want's Vernon Davis's ankle on the other side of the pile. Or something along those lines.
Oh and little 32, he doesn't even know whats coming. smh.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!! Empty Re: Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 5th 2012, 5:01 pm

I knew when the Saints played the Jets back in Sanchez rookie year that something was up with how they played, they literally ripped Sanchez down to the ground by his facemask quite a few times and also a ton of late hits, Rex was going crazy on the sidelines because none of those plays got a flag thrown but should have...makes me wonder if the refs were in on that shit too
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 5th 2012, 5:28 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I knew when the Saints played the Jets back in Sanchez rookie year that something was up with how they played, they literally ripped Sanchez down to the ground by his facemask quite a few times and also a ton of late hits, Rex was going crazy on the sidelines because none of those plays got a flag thrown but should have...makes me wonder if the refs were in on that shit too
Of course, it makes me mad watching them play.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tripleaamin April 5th 2012, 5:33 pm

My coach in high school said the same type of stuff lol.

Last edited by tripleaamin on April 5th 2012, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
tripleaamin
tripleaamin

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 5th 2012, 5:36 pm

You guys still think bounties belong in the NFL? SCREW GREG WILLIAMS AND SCREW BOUNTIES. Listening to this just pisses me off, you got to have a sick mind for this crap. I hope greg williams never coaches again, Im glad we wooped thier asses back in '10. The saints are not the aint's, good luck getting your dignity back....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 5th 2012, 7:21 pm

That's sick. Just fucking sick.

"We need to see about his concussion" "He becomes human when we take out his ACL" "Turn his ankle over in the pile." "beat his head every play"

That's just fucking sick.

It's disgusting.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 5th 2012, 7:26 pm

MaddMatt wrote:That's sick. Just fucking sick.

"We need to see about his concussion" "He becomes human when we take out his ACL" "Turn his ankle over in the pile." "beat his head every play"

It's disgusting.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 5th 2012, 7:28 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:

It's disgusting.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy

well gee mr tough guy how about we bang your head alot and tear your acl and see how you feel, while we are at it, why dont we force your head sideways (i guess he meant break their neck), would you like us to do that? Laughing
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 5th 2012, 8:12 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:

It's disgusting.

well gee mr tough guy how about we bang your head alot and tear your acl and see how you feel, while we are at it, why dont we force your head sideways (i guess he meant break their neck), would you like us to do that? Laughing

it is a mentality thing. If you go into a game thinking "yea imma fuck someone up" you play better. The game goes by too fast to think "hey I am about to tackle him...wait, no...I have to dive at his knees"

you look at game tape, I see no difference from what the saints are doing than any other team. It is just the verbal language they use. Other teams use different language and motivation but its all the same.

I have had people try and take me out of games when i tore a muscle in my back. Know what I did? kicked their ass and talked shit on their mothers and father (one kid i knew had gay parents, long story)
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 5th 2012, 8:44 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
it is a mentality thing.

sorry man but what Greg Williams did was NOT a mentality thing, these arent 7 year old Pop Warner kids that hes trying to "coach", these are grown ass men that have been playing this game thier entire life and have made a career out of it, Greg Williams was purposely,blatantly with intent to maim and injure other players...no way in hell does this maniac coach ever again...unless of course he moves to Canada and legally changes his name
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 5th 2012, 9:08 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
it is a mentality thing.

sorry man but what Greg Williams did was NOT a mentality thing, these arent 7 year old Pop Warner kids that hes trying to "coach", these are grown ass men that have been playing this game thier entire life and have made a career out of it, Greg Williams was purposely,blatantly with intent to maim and injure other players...no way in hell does this maniac coach ever again...unless of course he moves to Canada and legally changes his name

Yeah, Ray Lewis doesn't need to talk about tearing peoples ACL and making sure there concussion is still around to motivate his teammates. Its sad and sick.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 5th 2012, 9:19 pm

This guy is everything that is wrong with sports. NFL football is NOT a war. The same people who he is wanting to hurt could be players who were on his team in the past or possible be on his team in the future. None of them realize that they could be or might have been on Williams's bounty lists? How do none of these grown men see that he is using them as instruments of destruction? Where is his respect for his players, his opponents, and for a fellow human being? I'll bet many of people he is calling for the maiming of have friends on the Saints. How do you look at someone with any respect who calls upon you do do these things to your friends? Absolutely terrible.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 5th 2012, 9:27 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
it is a mentality thing.

Yeah, Ray Lewis doesn't need to talk about tearing peoples ACL and making sure there concussion is still around to motivate his teammates. Its sad and sick.

no ray lewis just goes out and talks about going to war with his teammates. everyone talks about it this way. it is a violent game. it is virtually impossible to try and go out and TRY to injure someone. fundamentals take over. You say you take out a dudes knee or what ever but muscle memory comes into play and you put a hat on a ball and wrap up
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 5th 2012, 9:58 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
it is a mentality thing.

no ray lewis just goes out and talks about going to war with his teammates. everyone talks about it this way. it is a violent game. it is virtually impossible to try and go out and TRY to injure someone. fundamentals take over. You say you take out a dudes knee or what ever but muscle memory comes into play and you put a hat on a ball and wrap up
Not defending Epic but just saying, I dont think Greg Williams A. killed someone or B. hid the evidence. Just saying
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 5th 2012, 10:21 pm

for a coach at ANY level to instruct his players to "KILL FRANK GORES HEAD" or "TAKE OUT CRABTREES ACL" or "TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SMITH OUT OF THE GAME" is a madman, yes this is the NFL and its a violent sport but to PURPOSELY and MALICIOUSLY try to injure a person is beyond unethical, its downright rotten and borderline against the Law, i wouldnt be suprised to see charges brought up against Williams, im sure some lawyer will find somewhere in the lawbook that he can be charged for Assault and Battery in the 1st degree...

on another related note, it looks like Sean Payton may have instructed Williams to aggresively attack opponents stemming back to a preseason game against the 49ers, heres a quote and article..

Saints radio play-by-play man Jim Henderson told a Houston radio station that Sean Payton expected to hear from Jim Harbaugh so the two coaches could draw up a "gentlemen's agreement" on how the Aug. 12 game would be played. When Harbaugh didn't reach out, an irked Payton told defensive coordinator Gregg Williams (you know that name, right?) to "let the dogs out."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8281f3fe/article/whitner-recalls-saints-wild-blitzing-in-preseason-game?module=HP11_headline_stack
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 5th 2012, 10:31 pm

I remember when they were hyping that up the week of the playoff game. Who would have thought that it would mean so much more now
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 5th 2012, 10:36 pm

in all contact sports, the players know "right from wrong" , sports are for our enjoyment and we expect to see the best players at thier respective positions go against each other and compete in a highly motivated action packed game and see who is truly the best, just because you cannot beat an opponent doesnt make you 'better' because you played "dirty" and purposely injured an opponent so that you could have an easy victory..that is called CHEATING and in a game like football it is very hard to detect and call out if someone is actually playing "dirty" or fair, in this case it is abundantly clear that the Saints played DIRTY because they were instructed to do so by thier coaches and those coaches IMHO should NEVER be allowed to coach at any level ever again...

i know this isnt the best comparison but do you all remember The Karate Kid? when the best fighter was losing to Daniel-son? his coach/sensay told him to "sweep the leg' , the kid KNEW it was wrong, you could tell by the look on his face, but he went out there and did it anyway under his "masters" orders, that is basically what Greg Williams has done..

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 5th 2012, 10:42 pm

Ever notice that it's liberals who claim to be compassionate and peaceloving and against violence and all that is bad? And they claim that conservatives are the heartless, war mongerers who don't care about anyone but their greedy selves?

Interesting to read people's responses to Williams. Some people saying it's disgusting and wrong and are hopeful something is done to stop this from happening again. Others think that it's no big deal and that its okay because it probably happens on every team. Can you pick out from the comments on this topic who are the liberals and who are the conservatives?

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 5th 2012, 10:50 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Ever notice that it's liberals who claim to be compassionate and peaceloving and against violence and all that is bad? And they claim that conservatives are the heartless, war mongerers who don't care about anyone but their greedy selves?

Interesting to read people's responses to Williams. Some people saying it's disgusting and wrong and are hopeful something is done to stop this from happening again. Others think that it's no big deal and that its okay because it probably happens on every team. Can you pick out from the comments on this topic who are the liberals and who are the conservatives?

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Im not sure what category i fall under but I am 100% for Fairplay, if a person gets hurt during the course of the game then so be it, but dont intentionally try to injure somebody because you cannot beat them on an even field.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 April 5th 2012, 10:56 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Ever notice that it's liberals who claim to be compassionate and peaceloving and against violence and all that is bad? And they claim that conservatives are the heartless, war mongerers who don't care about anyone but their greedy selves?

As someone who at this point in my young life would consider myself a liberal,I completely think this is disgusting.Originally I thought he simply said what the media said,which is either injure a guy or knock him out and get paid.This however,shows that this dude is sick in the head and should never coach football again.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 5th 2012, 11:05 pm

Man Gregg Williams is an idiot
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 5th 2012, 11:20 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:for a coach at ANY level to instruct his players to "KILL FRANK GORES HEAD" or "TAKE OUT CRABTREES ACL" or "TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SMITH OUT OF THE GAME" is a madman,

I agree to an extent. If they say something like this BEFORE the game, you know pre-determined I have a huge problem with, because it shows that you have serious intent to injure people.

On the other hand, I think if a coach says something like "take him out of the game" during a game. (In the right circumstances) I can see it as appropriate (but not taking seriously) Because, we've all seen coaches look pissed as fuck on the sideline, how many times do you think people have screamed "TAKE MEGATRON OUT OF THE GAME." But not really mean it.

This may sound confusing and If anyone questions it I'll try to clear it up.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 5th 2012, 11:21 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Im not sure what category i fall under but I am 100% for Fairplay, if a person gets hurt during the course of the game then so be it, but dont intentionally try to injure somebody because you cannot beat them on an even field.

Exactly, beat your opponent because you are better than them, not because you are dirtier than them.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 5th 2012, 11:23 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:for a coach at ANY level to instruct his players to "KILL FRANK GORES HEAD" or "TAKE OUT CRABTREES ACL" or "TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SMITH OUT OF THE GAME" is a madman,

I agree to an extent. If they say something like this BEFORE the game, you know pre-determined I have a huge problem with, because it shows that you have serious intent to injure people.

On the other hand, I think if a coach says something like "take him out of the game" during a game. (In the right circumstances) I can see it as appropriate (but not taking seriously) Because, we've all seen coaches look pissed as fuck on the sideline, how many times do you think people have screamed "TAKE MEGATRON OUT OF THE GAME." But not really mean it.

This may sound confusing and If anyone questions it I'll try to clear it up.
It's one thing for a drunken idiot in the stands or someone who sees the players as nothing more than a number and a helmet to say something like that, but for a coach who knows his players as people and who can pressure someone to actually take someone out is so irresponsible and immoral it cannot be defended.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next