Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

+7
CaptRCG2
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
tripleaamin
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

Post  MaddMatter April 5th 2012, 11:29 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:for a coach at ANY level to instruct his players to "KILL FRANK GORES HEAD" or "TAKE OUT CRABTREES ACL" or "TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SMITH OUT OF THE GAME" is a madman,

I agree to an extent. If they say something like this BEFORE the game, you know pre-determined I have a huge problem with, because it shows that you have serious intent to injure people.

On the other hand, I think if a coach says something like "take him out of the game" during a game. (In the right circumstances) I can see it as appropriate (but not taking seriously) Because, we've all seen coaches look pissed as fuck on the sideline, how many times do you think people have screamed "TAKE MEGATRON OUT OF THE GAME." But not really mean it.

This may sound confusing and If anyone questions it I'll try to clear it up.
It's one thing for a drunken idiot in the stands or someone who sees the players as nothing more than a number and a helmet to say something like that, but for a coach who knows his players as people and who can pressure someone to actually take someone out is so irresponsible and immoral it cannot be defended.

I agree completely. I'm just saying.

Say for example. It's 3rd and 23 or some shit. And the other team drops back, dumps the ball off to the RB, 2 yards down field, he makes like 12 guys miss and gets the first down. Out of frustration in the heat of the moment I can understand a coach saying to take him out of the game, but not meaning it. Because I know if I were a coach, and we just got gashed for a 24 yard play on 3rd and 23. I'd probably say something in the heat of the moment that I don't mean.

But something like what Greg Williams did is unacceptable

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Williams wants to KILL THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

Post  tubbs51 April 5th 2012, 11:49 pm

He'll be the first person banned from the NFL.....
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 5th 2012, 11:59 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:for a coach at ANY level to instruct his players to "KILL FRANK GORES HEAD" or "TAKE OUT CRABTREES ACL" or "TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SMITH OUT OF THE GAME" is a madman,

I agree to an extent. If they say something like this BEFORE the game, you know pre-determined I have a huge problem with, because it shows that you have serious intent to injure people.

On the other hand, I think if a coach says something like "take him out of the game" during a game. (In the right circumstances) I can see it as appropriate (but not taking seriously) Because, we've all seen coaches look pissed as fuck on the sideline, how many times do you think people have screamed "TAKE MEGATRON OUT OF THE GAME." But not really mean it.

This may sound confusing and If anyone questions it I'll try to clear it up.
It's one thing for a drunken idiot in the stands or someone who sees the players as nothing more than a number and a helmet to say something like that, but for a coach who knows his players as people and who can pressure someone to actually take someone out is so irresponsible and immoral it cannot be defended.

I agree completely. I'm just saying.

Say for example. It's 3rd and 23 or some shit. And the other team drops back, dumps the ball off to the RB, 2 yards down field, he makes like 12 guys miss and gets the first down. Out of frustration in the heat of the moment I can understand a coach saying to take him out of the game, but not meaning it. Because I know if I were a coach, and we just got gashed for a 24 yard play on 3rd and 23. I'd probably say something in the heat of the moment that I don't mean.

But something like what Greg Williams did is unacceptable
A running back so elusive, he jukes out a member of his own team...
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2