Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

MOST Dysfunctional Team 2012

+5
tubbs51
Pintsizedjark
S
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
9 posters

Go down

MOST Dysfunctional Team 2012 Empty MOST Dysfunctional Team 2012

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 29th 2012, 10:17 pm

Ok fellas, just trying to get some input on what ya'll think is going to happen either Before or After the new season starts...for instance, many "experts" say the Jets are "reeling" from last seasons meltdown in Miami when Holmes got benched and there were ALOT of smack talkers calling for Rex's head and saying the Jets can never co-exist with Tebow and Sanchez, personally I feel the team has come together closer than they've ever been in the 3 seasons Rex has been our HC, Holmes has played into his part, him and Sanchez has put the negativety of last season behind them and they both understand each other better..............Rex says hes using more 46 and 4 man fronts this year and our Defense got alot younger with Coples and Davis, I think the Jets will have a phenomenal year when everyone else expects the worst...

Now, onto the teams I think REALLY have a few problems...

Sorry Matt but the Lions are starting to become the Bengals, they are consistently having star/markee players in the news for pretty bad stuff like DUI and crashing cars etc etc, not to mention the Refs will be watching Suh like a hawk this year due to his track record of personal fouls...

Redskins dont seem to have any control over anything, Mike Shanahan is grasping the last shred of toilet paper to wipe his ass clean of the diareah he has imposed on that club for the past 2 seasons, for his sake I hope he chose Bounty.....

The Fins are TRASH!!! from the top down that club STINKS...the GM is a racist that asks prospects if thier mothers were ever prostitutes and the Owner cares more about the "Star Power" of players rather than thier commitment to the game or how well they actually play the game...oh, did I mention that they will be on Hard Knocks? bounce

Cowboys ALWAYS seem to have the pieces to make a BIG leap during the offseason but can never seem to get it right, personally I think that Dez is overated and Romo isnt the best decision maker ( unless of course hes throwing to Witten on a 10 yard slant...Rob Ryan talks too much Razz

Ravens im sorry but YOU WILL MISS SUGGS!!! that guy is an All Pro and just his presence on the D side is imeasurable, sure you got some young guns in line but have they learned enough to take the reigns so early in thier careers? AND Flacco says hes the BEST QB in the NFL, we shall soon see.

Bengals? oops i mispelled that, it should say Bungals...Nuff Said.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

MOST Dysfunctional Team 2012 Empty Re: MOST Dysfunctional Team 2012

Post  MaddMatter June 29th 2012, 10:28 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Sorry Matt but the Lions are starting to become the Bengals, they are consistently having star/markee players in the news for pretty bad stuff like DUI and crashing cars etc etc, not to mention the Refs will be watching Suh like a hawk this year due to his track record of personal fouls...

I'm going to on record saying I pretty much have stopped caring what these players do off the field (as long as no one innocent gets injured). I'd rather have a couple DUI arrests and go 10-6 than have no arrests and go 0-16. But to say that the Lions are constantly having Star/Marquee players getting arrested is just inaccurate. Outside of Nick Fairley, the players that have been arrested are 7th round pick Johnny Culbreath who wasn't going to see the field anyway, Undrafted free agent Aaron Berry, who had a chance to compete for the starting CB spot and Mikel Leshoure and he hasn't even played a down yet. Plus these guys are all real young so I'm not to worried. Leshoure and Culbreath I'm not even worried about because it's weed. Fairley I'm disappointed in because he got pulled over twice, one for suspicion of DUI. Which is never a good thing, but after reading an article where the writer went to Nicks home and interviewed his family and neighbors and high school coaches, I'm pretty positive he'll be alright. Aaron Berry is the one I'm most worried about, because he pretty much cussed the fans out after the playoff lose and after the team addressed the issue with the players about staying out of trouble he goes out and gets drunk and does stupid shit. Which is sad because he was warned about it within the last 10 days and he is very talented and could be a pretty decent corner, but he seems set on fucking that chance up.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2012, 12:22 am

The browns, the seahawks, and the jets.

Fug a explanation.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 12:29 am

I hear ya Matt, Fairley is a huge question mark coming into this season and a key cog in that D Line and LeShore was expected to take Jahvids spot in the lineup....look, im not saying things are already bad in Detroit right now but it seems there are more players thruout the NFL making the News for bad stuff and they are NOT Jets players but every expert has the Jets as most dysfunctional...............go figure Neutral
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 12:32 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:The browns, the seahawks, and the jets.

Fug a explanation.

Panthers..fug an explanation
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 30th 2012, 12:33 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I hear ya Matt, Fairley is a huge question mark coming into this season and a key cog in that D Line and LeShore was expected to take Jahvids spot in the lineup....look, im not saying things are already bad in Detroit right now but it seems there are more players thruout the NFL making the News for bad stuff and they are NOT Jets players but every expert has the Jets as most dysfunctional...............go figure Neutral

Oh I agree, I get annoyed with the "Another Lions arrested" bullshit, It's like how fucking stupid do you gotta be. Cliff Avril said it best, these young guys are ruining the reputations of the veterans, the Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Stephen Tulloch, KVB, and people like that. It's sad but true. It makes me question, would these guys have been so stupid if they had a rookie symposium?

The only reason the Jets, in my opinion, could be dysfunctional is the whole Tebow vs Sanchez thing. The Holmes stuff I don't care to much for, because lets face it, some of the best WR's ever were some huge divas.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2012, 12:38 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Fug a explanation.

Panthers..fug an explanation
lol we're far from dysfunctional.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 12:41 am

well lets look at the Patriots too, they have NO run game and they dont want to pay thier best WR any good $$$, Brady has lost every meaningful game he has played for the past few years, thier key cog O Lineman is finished with football, how much longer will Brady stay upright? thats some dysfunction, and if you dont think so, just wait until the Jets play a 46 D against him this 1st game of the year..he done
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 12:43 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:lol we're far from dysfunctional.

just wait til Steve Smith gets jackslapped by a rookie DB...or how about when D Williams puts bengay in Jon Stewarts jockstrap? Twisted Evil
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 30th 2012, 12:45 am

How about the RAIDUHS!

CARSON PALMER AT QB! lmao

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2012, 12:46 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

just wait til Steve Smith gets jackslapped by a rookie DB...or how about when D Williams puts bengay in Jon Stewarts jockstrap? Twisted Evil

...what?...
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 12:52 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

...what?...

CMON MAN!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Steve Smith is NOTORIOUS for preseason squabbles in Camp, i have a feeling that rookie that ALREADY called him out will break Smiths jaw this summer...just like Smith did to a CB a few years back...as for Williams, he just signed a nice contract with the team and doesnt want Stewart to show him up, i wouldnt be suprised at something happenig to Stewart before this season starts...and lets not forget that Newton is under immense pressure to produce after his strong rookie campaign...its OVA before it even start
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2012, 1:05 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

...what?...

CMON MAN!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Steve Smith is NOTORIOUS for preseason squabbles in Camp, i have a feeling that rookie that ALREADY called him out will break Smiths jaw this summer...just like Smith did to a CB a few years back...as for Williams, he just signed a nice contract with the team and doesnt want Stewart to show him up, i wouldnt be suprised at something happenig to Stewart before this season starts...and lets not forget that Newton is under immense pressure to produce after his strong rookie campaign...its OVA before it even start
J stew and D will are like the best of friends, and you must be crazy if you think anyone is knocking out Smitty lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 1:14 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:
you must be crazy if you think anyone is knocking out Smitty lmao

someones gonna do it, Smitty is old news and needs to be replaced
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark June 30th 2012, 1:20 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Redskins dont seem to have any control over anything, Mike Shanahan is grasping the last shred of toilet paper to wipe his ass clean of the diareah he has imposed on that club for the past 2 seasons, for his sake I hope he chose Bounty.....

let me start off by saying that if you've seen me post about the redskins before then you know I'm usually the first to criticize them.

anyway, I don't agree with this, for the first time in my redskins-viewing-life there is actually a glimmer of hope, we have a great defense, an improving offensive line, some receivers that could turn out to be solid, a young but limitless run-game, and most importantly a possible franchise qb

a rather fast turn around in just two years

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2012, 1:25 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
you must be crazy if you think anyone is knocking out Smitty lmao

someones gonna do it, Smitty is old news and needs to be replaced
That might have been the dumbest thing i've seen you say.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 30th 2012, 6:58 am

Fug a explanation.

You have me curious.

Why do you think the Hawks are dysfunctional? Because of a 3 way QB battle between 3 talented QBs (yes i called TJax talented, he did pretty good for a guy with a partially torn pectoral for that second half of the season).?
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 30th 2012, 7:41 am

watch out for the tebow chants come sanchez first turnover lol.

you know its going to happen soon Laughing

cowboys always a good pick.

TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 30th 2012, 8:46 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Ok fellas, just trying to get some input on what ya'll think is going to happen either Before or After the new season starts...for instance, many "experts" say the Jets are "reeling" from last seasons meltdown in Miami when Holmes got benched and there were ALOT of smack talkers calling for Rex's head and saying the Jets can never co-exist with Tebow and Sanchez, personally I feel the team has come together closer than they've ever been in the 3 seasons Rex has been our HC, Holmes has played into his part, him and Sanchez has put the negativety of last season behind them and they both understand each other better..............Rex says hes using more 46 and 4 man fronts this year and our Defense got alot younger with Coples and Davis, I think the Jets will have a phenomenal year when everyone else expects the worst...

Now, onto the teams I think REALLY have a few problems...

Redskins dont seem to have any control over anything, Mike Shanahan is grasping the last shred of toilet paper to wipe his ass clean of the diareah he has imposed on that club for the past 2 seasons, for his sake I hope he chose Bounty.....

The Fins are TRASH!!! from the top down that club STINKS...the GM is a racist that asks prospects if thier mothers were ever prostitutes and the Owner cares more about the "Star Power" of players rather than thier commitment to the game or how well they actually play the game...oh, did I mention that they will be on Hard Knocks? bounce

Cowboys ALWAYS seem to have the pieces to make a BIG leap during the offseason but can never seem to get it right, personally I think that Dez is overated and Romo isnt the best decision maker ( unless of course hes throwing to Witten on a 10 yard slant...Rob Ryan talks too much Razz

Ravens im sorry but YOU WILL MISS SUGGS!!! that guy is an All Pro and just his presence on the D side is imeasurable, sure you got some young guns in line but have they learned enough to take the reigns so early in thier careers? AND Flacco says hes the BEST QB in the NFL, we shall soon see.

Bengals? oops i mispelled that, it should say Bungals...Nuff Said.

So the loss of suggs makes the whole ravens team dysfunctional?

We shall see Very Happy

Also, the ravens have a habit of getting plug and play talent and survived through it.I feel suggs will be no different, we've done it since ozzie took the reigns. The ravens thrive off of adversity, and being the underdogs. So I'll state my opinion again, the ravens not having suggs will not be a big deal. We have young guys coming off of good seasons on Dline from last year just playing one or two years. We still have Ngata, we have Cody who Im sure has grown, we have McPhee coming off a good season after only playing a year. We have a fresh younf guy in Upshaw who I have heard is learning quicky. Ive heard Kindle is starting to play well (and may get a "hearing aid" type device to help him hear in the games).

All in all, I feel we will be fine, after hearing what has been going on in the OTAS and such and seeing how they played last year, I think there is definately more room for growth. Also, did our defense play well when lewis was out for some games last season? Yeah, I think they played better to be honest. Lewis is definately more a player to miss than suggs. Lewis knows Ds inside and out. Suggs is a pass rusher. Good players step up when their teamates go down, it wont be any different with suggs....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 30th 2012, 10:15 am

tubbs51 wrote:

Fug a explanation.

You have me curious.

Why do you think the Hawks are dysfunctional? Because of a 3 way QB battle between 3 talented QBs (yes i called TJax talented, he did pretty good for a guy with a partially torn pectoral for that second half of the season).?

lol no Tjax is shit.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 30th 2012, 8:25 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

Fug a explanation.

You have me curious.

lol no Tjax is shit.

What are you talking about? 14 TD's and 13 INT's is pretty amazing for a QB!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 9:16 pm

TRU11 wrote:watch out for the tebow chants come sanchez first turnover lol.

lol, i cant argue with that Mad

..they booed Sanchez last year during the pre-game player announcements BEFORE the dam game even started lol...i got a feeling he will be just fine, those Tebow chanters can go to hell, in all the Jets Forums across the internet I have been on, NOBODY is a Tebow fan and if some small group of fans start chanting for Tebow i have an eerie gut feeling that there will be a brawl at JetLife Stadium involving Jets fans vs Jets fans Twisted Evil ...truth
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 30th 2012, 9:20 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

So the loss of suggs makes the whole ravens team dysfunctional?

We shall see Very Happy

Also, the ravens have a habit of getting plug and play talent and survived through it.I feel suggs will be no different, we've done it since ozzie took the reigns. The ravens thrive off of adversity, and being the underdogs. So I'll state my opinion again, the ravens not having suggs will not be a big deal. We have young guys coming off of good seasons on Dline from last year just playing one or two years. We still have Ngata, we have Cody who Im sure has grown, we have McPhee coming off a good season after only playing a year. We have a fresh younf guy in Upshaw who I have heard is learning quicky. Ive heard Kindle is starting to play well (and may get a "hearing aid" type device to help him hear in the games).

All in all, I feel we will be fine, after hearing what has been going on in the OTAS and such and seeing how they played last year, I think there is definately more room for growth. Also, did our defense play well when lewis was out for some games last season? Yeah, I think they played better to be honest. Lewis is definately more a player to miss than suggs. Lewis knows Ds inside and out. Suggs is a pass rusher. Good players step up when their teamates go down, it wont be any different with suggs....

Look, all im saying is that you DONT replace a playmaker like Suggs overnight, i think that vaunted Ravens D will not be the same, I know they lost Ray for some time and didnt seem to miss a beat, BUT, Ray has been SLOW for a few seasons now and his replacement was younger and faster...when you lose Suggs you lose alot more IMHO.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 10th 2012, 2:07 pm

No Bucs? Laughing
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down