Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Burress could be winner during lockout

+4
HurpDurpHurray
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
SteelersJMB
8 posters

Go down

Burress could be winner during lockout Empty Burress could be winner during lockout

Post  SteelersJMB May 18th 2011, 1:23 am

SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Burress could be winner during lockout Empty Re: Burress could be winner during lockout

Post  MaddMatter May 18th 2011, 1:50 am

Burress to the Bucs, I'm calling it now.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Burress could be winner during lockout Empty Re: Burress could be winner during lockout

Post  Guest May 18th 2011, 1:59 am

MaddMatt wrote:Burress to Free Agency, I'm calling it now.

Fixed!

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 18th 2011, 2:03 am

I think he's gonna end up somewhere, not just sit in FA once reinstated back into the NFL. I'll make a list of all the teams he WONT go to imo a little later.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 18th 2011, 3:05 am

depending on if the Jets bring back BOTH Holmes and Edwards, i wouldnt be suprised if we made a play for him, even if he isnt 100% back to game speed, he will demand double coverage
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 18th 2011, 12:07 pm

Where's the response of "BURRESS 2 DA BUNGALZ, DEY LIK DA KRIMANALZ!"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 18th 2011, 1:09 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:depending on if the Jets bring back BOTH Holmes and Edwards, i wouldnt be suprised if we made a play for him, even if he isnt 100% back to game speed, he will demand double coverage

So now it could either be between Moss and Burress that your seeing the Jets sign if they don't bring back Holmes and Edwards?
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 18th 2011, 1:44 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:depending on if the Jets bring back BOTH Holmes and Edwards, i wouldnt be suprised if we made a play for him, even if he isnt 100% back to game speed, he will demand double coverage

So now it could either be between Moss and Burress that your seeing the Jets sign if they don't bring back Holmes and Edwards?

i hope they NEVER consider signing Moss, he is a cancer in the Locker and already pledged his allegiance to the Patriots, hes a Bum and wouldnt help the Jets at all....now if the Jets lose one of thier WRs i could see them signing Burress or Ochocinco, maybe even T.O if the price isnt too steep
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget May 18th 2011, 2:06 pm

hes a patriot or a jet.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2011, 3:37 pm

I love how, according to Puppetz, every high-class FA could possibly be going to the Jets lol

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 May 18th 2011, 3:46 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Where's the response of "BURRESS 2 DA BUNGALZ, DEY LIK DA KRIMANALZ!"

Burres isn't a criminal. An idiot, but not a criminal. I still don't think he deserved jailtime let alone 2 years, nothing about the story made it sound like he had any intent to use the gun. I mean, he's dumb as fuck for bringing it there and having the safety off and not having it registered and stuff but he wasn't causing any disturbance and he only accidently injured himself because he was dumb enough to have it unholsetered in his sweat pants pocket and when it slid down his leg he accidently grabbed the trigger...

Sounds more like a Jets or Eagles player to me...guy with talent but also has work ethic and character concerns...they're the two teams I think of who are willing to weigh the player talent over the character issues.
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 18th 2011, 3:50 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:I love how, according to Puppetz, every high-class FA could possibly be going to the Jets lol

well lets take a closer look at this...Nnamdi better NOT be coming to the Jets, Randy Moss better NOT be coming to the Jets, Lamar Woodley will be WAY too expensive and Darren Sharper is a bit too old...i havent once mentioned any HBs,QBs or ANY other positions that the Jets DONT need, since the Jets MAY lose one of our starting WRs i would expect the front office to at least make some inquiries into the best available replacement may be to fill the void and i only mention the guys that i think would be a good fit for the Jets and not because they are "High-Class" FA like you have stated. Rolling Eyes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers May 18th 2011, 4:05 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:I love how, according to Puppetz, every high-class FA could possibly be going to the Jets lol

well lets take a closer look at this...Nnamdi better NOT be coming to the Jets, Randy Moss better NOT be coming to the Jets, Lamar Woodley will be WAY too expensive and Darren Sharper is a bit too old...i havent once mentioned any HBs,QBs or ANY other positions that the Jets DONT need, since the Jets MAY lose one of our starting WRs i would expect the front office to at least make some inquiries into the best available replacement may be to fill the void and i only mention the guys that i think would be a good fit for the Jets and not because they are "High-Class" FA like you have stated. Rolling Eyes

Can you find a more disturbing sig?? Btw, I think the Ravens and Redskins are in that mix of character concerned guys with a lot of talent.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 18th 2011, 5:25 pm

at23steelers wrote:
Can you find a more disturbing sig?? Btw, I think the Ravens and Redskins are in that mix of character concerned guys with a lot of talent.

No Bucs?
Blount and Williams both had character concerns? Plus Raheems from the hood.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers May 18th 2011, 5:36 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

No Bucs?
Blount and Williams both had character concerns? Plus Raheems from the hood.

Good point. Tomlin and Raheem are hood buddies!
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 19th 2011, 1:40 am

Well obviously no free agent would want to go to the Jets. They wall want to be mentored by Saint Ray and sign with the almighty Ravens. The Ravens are the best at everything and have the most handsome players as well, right?
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 19th 2011, 2:09 am

JermikesHere wrote:

Well obviously no free agent would want to go to the Jets. They wall want to be mentored by Saint Ray and sign with the almighty Ravens. The Ravens are the best at everything and have the most handsome players as well, right?

Yup, you guessed it! That was exactly the point I was trying to make when I posted that!

Moron.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down