Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Countdown To PS4

+7
EPICxPENGUIN69
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
SteelersJMB
S
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Countdown To PS4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Countdown To PS4

Post  S November 17th 2013, 5:35 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:what was your problem bro?
My redeem code isn't working for the ps3 to ps4 upgrade for battlefield
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 18th 2013, 5:22 am

The hell that's weird? I wouldn't settle for purchasing a whole other copy of BF4.

Where did you get your redeem code from? I'd go back to the retailer and have them give you a new copy rather than try and fight the battle of getting Sony to fix probelm.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 9:34 am

This is probably a stupid question, but was there a expiration date on the code that you needed to redeem it by?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 November 18th 2013, 9:58 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:This is probably a stupid question, but was there a expiration date on the code that you needed to redeem it by?
should be 31-03-2014 lol
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2013, 10:35 am

TRU11 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:This is probably a stupid question, but was there a expiration date on the code that you needed to redeem it by?
should be 31-03-2014 lol
Yeah this. i'm lacking patience
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 11:13 am

S wrote:
TRU11 wrote:
should be 31-03-2014 lol
Yeah this.  i'm lacking patience
Oh ok, then your good there. Just trying to think of everything.

S did you try the solution at the bottom of this page?
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/did-anyone-upgrade-their-ps3-ac4-bf4-ghosts-ps4-yet-1407295/
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 18th 2013, 2:17 pm

Have you guys been able to download and connect your ps4 to the app that came out on androids and tablets?
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2013, 2:37 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:
TRU11 wrote:
should be 31-03-2014 lol
Yeah this.  i'm lacking patience
Oh ok, then your good there. Just trying to think of everything.

S did you try the solution at the bottom of this page?
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/did-anyone-upgrade-their-ps3-ac4-bf4-ghosts-ps4-yet-1407295/
yeah dont worry about it man. lol I had like a $30 psn gift card plus the 10 we got so I only had to pay 10. I just didn't want to waste that gift card on this but whatever
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 6:51 pm

So does anyone have any tips for madden? I was playing earlier on all pro and literally couldn't win ONE game. The opening game against the broncos I couldn't stop manning at all (anyone who plays against someone using the broncos is basically just screwed), I couldn't even beat the browns, THE BROWNS. It was pathetic. I didn't even attempt a pass downfield because 8/10 times it ends up as a pick, can't run well either. I just got frustrated and gave up lol for the time being. Its weird running now with the new foot movement feature they added. Not sure If I should just jump down to pro for the time being until I get used to things or just keep pushing myself and frustrating myself more and more...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2013, 8:25 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So does anyone have any tips for madden? I was playing earlier on all pro and literally couldn't win ONE game. The opening game against the broncos I couldn't stop manning at all (anyone who plays against someone using the broncos is basically just screwed), I couldn't even beat the browns, THE BROWNS. It was pathetic. I didn't even attempt a pass downfield because 8/10 times it ends up as a pick, can't run well either. I just got frustrated and gave up lol for the time being. Its weird running now with the new foot movement feature they added. Not sure If I should just jump down to pro for the time being until I get used to things or just keep pushing myself and frustrating myself more and more...
Madden is one big cheat my man. There is no solution.

Actually if you find a good set of sliders that SHOULD be the trick. At least thats how its previously been
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 9:13 pm

S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So does anyone have any tips for madden? I was playing earlier on all pro and literally couldn't win ONE game. The opening game against the broncos I couldn't stop manning at all (anyone who plays against someone using the broncos is basically just screwed), I couldn't even beat the browns, THE BROWNS. It was pathetic. I didn't even attempt a pass downfield because 8/10 times it ends up as a pick, can't run well either. I just got frustrated and gave up lol for the time being. Its weird running now with the new foot movement feature they added. Not sure If I should just jump down to pro for the time being until I get used to things or just keep pushing myself and frustrating myself more and more...

Actually if you find a good set of sliders that SHOULD be the trick. At least thats how its previously been
Yeah pro isn't going to work either. I go from not being able to score at all to scoring at will and beating the Browns 49-7. I also noticed the miracle drive (as I like to call it) still exists, when the opposing team can suck the whole game, then they have this one lone drive when they are unstoppable no matter what you do and they score, then they go back to sucking. Its like the AI doesn't ever let you shut a team out.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 18th 2013, 11:24 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:

Yeah pro isn't going to work either. I go from not being able to score at all to scoring at will and beating the Browns 49-7. I also noticed the miracle drive (as I like to call it) still exists, when the opposing team can suck the whole game, then they have this one lone drive when they are unstoppable no matter what you do and they score, then they go back to sucking. Its like the AI doesn't ever let you shut a team out.
Shit this doesn't give me a lot of confidence in upgrading my game whenever I get the PS4... I was playing today and there was one passing play where the AI decided to run with the QB. I was in zone and had two guys right there, both just stay and let him run until they finally realize he's way past the line of scrimmage. By then, they gained like 10 yards.

Had another one where I ran a DB blitz for the nickel corner. The dude had a clear lane to run at the QB but instead turns and engages one of the lineman. Like what is this shit?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 19th 2013, 1:24 pm

I've just bought the last Madden I will get. Holy shit does that game suck giant donkey dick online. It's like your players are fucking retarded. Plus the game doesn't know any rules and the AI is dumber than s box of rocks. I'll explain later

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 19th 2013, 3:53 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I've just bought the last Madden I will get. Holy shit does that game suck giant donkey dick online. It's like your players are fucking retarded. Plus the game doesn't know any rules and the AI is dumber than s box of rocks. I'll explain later
Ok now that I have a chance to explain.

I was playing online before class earlier. Somehow I ended up playing what sounded like a 10 year old kid (why wasn't it in school, I have no clue, great parenting.)

Either way, Shehawks vs Lions.

My first problem came when he throw a hitch route that my defender jumped and should have picked off for a pick 6, instead it went through him. No big deal, it only happened once.

Again, this happened where he threw a ball where it went through my defenders hands for a pick. Turning into a TD. Now I'm getting pissed.

Later in the game. I'm in a cover 2. Vs 3 WR's. The lone WR on the right side of the formation. So the lone WR does a 9. with no one else going deep or down the middle. My safety just sat in the middle of the field and left him run right by for a TD.

This kid through a lot of screen passes as well. I read it perfectly one play where I didn't even rush Suh, I just chased Marshawn. Some how, Marshawn running at 1/2 speed is faster then Suh running at full speed. Needless to say, even though I read it perfect and had everyone in place to stop him, he got a big gain.

Later in the game. I believe I was in cover 2 again. He throws a ball right into my defenders zone. PICK!!!! Wait... no my defender looked at the ball that went one foot over his head, for a big gain.

Alright, with all this bullshit going bad I still had a chance to come back. I was down 21-28 with 40 seconds left and 1 timeout.

I throw a PERFECT corner route to Calvin, he catches it on the sidelines and when he hits the ground he is out of bounds. All right clock stopped with 14 seconds left......no, clock still running. So I try to hurry my guys to the line and figure out that's not going to work. So I have to call my last timeout which I shouldn't have to because the mother fucking clock should have fucking stopped.

9 Seconds left, I throw to the endzone. Incomplete.

2 seconds left. I put Calvin in the Slot, and do 4 verticals. Calvin Jumps in the back of the endzone MAKES THE CATCH! lands on 3 defenders and walks out the back of the endzone. Incomplete pass. I went to the replay after the game and it clearly showed he caught the ball with 3 yards to spare in the back of the endzone. But it ruled it incomplete.

This game fucking sucks, just like all other Madden games. Fuck playing online. The only reason I'm keeping this piece of shit game is because EA sucks dick and fucked up college football for everyone.

I'll still play the online league with you guys, but any other mode can suck my balls. I'm tired of piece of shit games and this is the last piece of shit Madden I'm buying.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 19th 2013, 4:19 pm

No one asked you to explain
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 19th 2013, 4:29 pm

S wrote:No one asked you to explain
When did epic and tubbs have a kid? Let alone a half black kid.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 19th 2013, 5:53 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I've just bought the last Madden I will get. Holy shit does that game suck giant donkey dick online. It's like your players are fucking retarded. Plus the game doesn't know any rules and the AI is dumber than s box of rocks. I'll explain later
Ok now that I have a chance to explain.

I was playing online before class earlier. Somehow I ended up playing what sounded like a 10 year old kid (why wasn't it in school, I have no clue, great parenting.)

Either way, Shehawks vs Lions.

My first problem came when he throw a hitch route that my defender jumped and should have picked off for a pick 6, instead it went through him. No big deal, it only happened once.

Again, this happened where he threw a ball where it went through my defenders hands for a pick. Turning into a TD. Now I'm getting pissed.

Later in the game. I'm in a cover 2. Vs 3 WR's. The lone WR on the right side of the formation. So the lone WR does a 9. with no one else going deep or down the middle. My safety just sat in the middle of the field and left him run right by for a TD.

This kid through a lot of screen passes as well.  I read it perfectly one play where I didn't even rush Suh, I just chased Marshawn. Some how, Marshawn running at 1/2 speed is faster then Suh running at full speed. Needless to say, even though I read it perfect and had everyone in place to stop him, he got a big gain.

Later in the game. I believe I was in cover 2 again. He throws a ball right into my defenders zone. PICK!!!! Wait... no my defender looked at the ball that went one foot over his head, for a big gain.

Alright, with all this bullshit going bad I still had a chance to come back. I was down 21-28 with 40 seconds left and 1 timeout.

I throw a PERFECT corner route to Calvin, he catches it on the sidelines and when he hits the ground he is out of bounds. All right clock stopped with 14 seconds left......no, clock still running. So I try to hurry my guys to the line and figure out that's not going to work. So I have to call my last timeout which I shouldn't have to because the mother fucking clock should have fucking stopped.

9 Seconds left, I throw to the endzone. Incomplete.

2 seconds left. I put Calvin in the Slot, and do 4 verticals. Calvin Jumps in the back of the endzone MAKES THE CATCH! lands on 3 defenders and walks out the back of the endzone. Incomplete pass. I went to the replay after the game and it clearly showed he caught the ball with 3 yards to spare in the back of the endzone. But it ruled it incomplete.

This game fucking sucks, just like all other Madden games. Fuck playing online. The only reason I'm keeping this piece of shit game is because EA sucks dick and fucked up college football for everyone.

I'll still play the online league with you guys, but any other mode can suck my balls. I'm tired of piece of shit games and this is the last piece of shit Madden I'm buying.

Yeah I had one play happen the other day where a pass went right over Arthur Brown's head (LB) and do you think he could jump up and swat it down? No, couldn't even attempt a pick (it was a low pass), just let it go right by him. I was like "WHAT?" Later in the game he actually made an effort to swat down a pass and did it, I just shook my head.

Supposedly, EA is done with being able to keep the NFL rights according to the results of that lawsuit, so now 2K can make a football game again apparently.....Hopefully.....

I thought this Madden was supposed to have smarter AI? Laughing 
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 19th 2013, 9:35 pm

Soooooo.... yeah, got on BF4 multiplayer thinking I'm going to finally try online out and all, annnnddd, there was literally no one showing up that was in any server. What the heck? Matt, was this what you were talking about how the servers were empty? Where is everyone?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 19th 2013, 9:48 pm

If 2k makes a football game, that shit would be fucking tight because do you remember the playbooks in 2k? zone blocking with legit calls like NFL plays "pro right 51 dagger seam" or what ever the call be. the plays and stuff were way more realistic.

i hope they come out with a NCAA game too eventually when they work that shit out with player names. that would be crazy good too. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF DETAIL AND CUSTOMIZATION! 2k is like the bethesda of sports games.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 19th 2013, 10:14 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:If 2k makes a football game, that shit would be fucking tight because do you remember the playbooks in 2k? zone blocking with legit calls like NFL plays "pro right 51 dagger seam" or what ever the call be. the plays and stuff were way more realistic.

i hope they come out with a NCAA game too eventually when they work that shit out with player names. that would be crazy good too. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF DETAIL AND CUSTOMIZATION! 2k is like the bethesda of sports games.
I've been advocating for the return of 2k in the football market. ESPN nfl 2k5 was my shit for years and was still superior to madden until madden nfl 10
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 20th 2013, 1:05 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Soooooo.... yeah, got on BF4 multiplayer thinking I'm going to finally try online out and all, annnnddd, there was literally no one showing up that was in any server. What the heck? Matt, was this what you were talking about how the servers were empty? Where is everyone?
Yeah battlefield is having some technical difficulties. I don't think anyone can play
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 20th 2013, 2:19 am

S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Soooooo.... yeah, got on BF4 multiplayer thinking I'm going to finally try online out and all, annnnddd, there was literally no one showing up that was in any server. What the heck? Matt, was this what you were talking about how the servers were empty? Where is everyone?
Yeah battlefield is having some technical difficulties. I don't think anyone can play
They said they plan to have them fixed early next week Sad

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 20th 2013, 3:50 am

Once they do we'll be running this bitch!Cool 
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 20th 2013, 10:37 am

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
They're prolly busy sucking Microsoft's dick
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 20th 2013, 1:32 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
They're prolly busy sucking Microsoft's dick
With that, do any of you have Killzone SF? Thinking about picking it up cause I have a $50 Walmart GC I got, and figured it could hold me over till BF4 gets patched finally. If any of you do have it, how different is the MP from Battlefield MP?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum