Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Countdown To PS4

+7
EPICxPENGUIN69
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
SteelersJMB
S
11 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Countdown To PS4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Countdown To PS4

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 10th 2013, 6:36 pm

I think I reached a point where I'm not sure what to do. I can pre-order a PS4 through Amazon that will be released on January 15th, or I can keep on trying to find one at a store near me, OR wait for Best Buy to have another "OMG LIMITED STOCK OF PS4 ONLINE NOW" Twitter thing. I basically keep getting excited because I keep checking local stores and then one will say online that they have it when they really don't. It's frustrating
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 10th 2013, 7:53 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I think I reached a point where I'm not sure what to do. I can pre-order a PS4 through Amazon that will be released on January 15th, or I can keep on trying to find one at a store near me, OR wait for Best Buy to have another "OMG LIMITED STOCK OF PS4 ONLINE NOW" Twitter thing. I basically keep getting excited because I keep checking local stores and then one will say online that they have it when they really don't. It's frustrating

From what I've been hearing, basically people keep calling stores to see when their next shipment comes in, then get their early and get them. Have you tried getting there really early, like when they open?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 10th 2013, 8:02 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:I think I reached a point where I'm not sure what to do. I can pre-order a PS4 through Amazon that will be released on January 15th, or I can keep on trying to find one at a store near me, OR wait for Best Buy to have another "OMG LIMITED STOCK OF PS4 ONLINE NOW" Twitter thing. I basically keep getting excited because I keep checking local stores and then one will say online that they have it when they really don't. It's frustrating

From what I've been hearing, basically people keep calling stores to see when their next shipment comes in, then get their early and get them. Have you tried getting there really early, like when they open?

Fuck that. I have work Tuesday to Saturday and every day I start at 8 except on Friday. I doubt they get them on Sunday so the only day is Monday. I've just been watching online
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 10th 2013, 8:05 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Fuck that. I have work Tuesday to Saturday and every day I start at 8 except on Friday. I doubt they get them on Sunday so the only day is Monday. I've just been watching online

Well couldn't you just put in for the pre-order on amazon, then keep checking stores and if you find one then cancel the amazon pre-order?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 11th 2013, 3:21 am

...i am getting an xbox 1
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 11th 2013, 10:46 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:...i am getting an xbox 1
Wtf?
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 11th 2013, 4:27 pm

S wrote:
Wtf?

hate me, idk what to tell you. PS4 is nice and sony fired some shots at microsoft but fuck it. ill just go xbox 1. they fixed all the shit that pissed people off. You don't have to be online 24/7, you dont have to have the kinect plugged in (im paranoid, i have tape over my laptop webcam when i dont use it), and you can trade games in and shit.

all that shit + the interface + i already have an account + the shit with TV and apps (it seemed gay, but the more i see it in action, its pretty nice)

EDIT:

this is proof that competition in business is good. If there were no PS4 or WII-U, microsoft would have really fucked people. Sony comes out and shoots at xbox, they pull a 180 and fix their product.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 11th 2013, 4:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
Wtf?

hate me, idk what to tell you. PS4 is nice and sony fired some shots at microsoft but fuck it. ill just go xbox 1. they fixed all the shit that pissed people off. You don't have to be online 24/7, you dont have to have the kinect plugged in (im paranoid, i have tape over my laptop webcam when i dont use it), and you can trade games in and shit.

all that shit + the interface + i already have an account + the shit with TV and apps (it seemed gay, but the more i see it in action, its pretty nice)

EDIT:

this is proof that competition in business is good. If there were no PS4 or WII-U, microsoft would have really fucked people. Sony comes out and shoots at xbox, they pull a 180 and fix their product.
you talkin reckless right now
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 11th 2013, 4:34 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
Wtf?

EDIT:

ps4 gets mlb the show but the exclusives arent really exciting me because i play madden pretty much every year, elder scrolls is on both consoles, the one insomniac game is an xbox exclusive, overdrive? i think?, that looks tight as shit.

i personally waited, observed, saw the developing market place and think for me, it is better to roll with an xbox 1.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 11th 2013, 4:52 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
Wtf?

EDIT:

ps4 gets mlb the show but the exclusives arent really exciting me because i play madden pretty much every year, elder scrolls is on both consoles, the one insomniac game is an xbox exclusive, overdrive? i think?, that looks tight as shit.

i personally waited, observed, saw the developing market place and think for me, it is better to roll with an xbox 1.
To each his own. Only reason I would get xbox would be for that game Titanfall. That game looks sick. Exclusives have never really been a big deal to me though. Naughty Dog was great for ps3 but I never really played any other exclusives. If I had xbox I would probably have Halo but I have been able to be without this long so I really dont care about Halo.

Honestly it doesn't even matter. The majority of the games that we will probably get will be on both consoles, maddens, 2ks, battlefields, then sprinkle in your exclusive.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 11th 2013, 5:22 pm

Like i just want madden to bring back season sim. Sometime you want to sim that 1st year and get to draft and FA
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 December 14th 2013, 1:36 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Like i just want madden to bring back season sim. Sometime you want to sim that 1st year and get to draft and FA
So true, my favorite thing to do is re build. Now doing that is almost impossible because it takes so long to even get through one season.And I'm still waiting on my ps4 to get in, I'm not impatient though, it'll probably be a while before any games I really want are out.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2013, 8:36 am

ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Like i just want madden to bring back season sim. Sometime you want to sim that 1st year and get to draft and FA
So true, my favorite thing to do is re build. Now doing that is almost impossible because it takes so long to even get through one season.And I'm still waiting on my ps4 to get in, I'm not impatient though, it'll probably be a while before any games I really want are out.

i am holding off my final decision until elder scrolls come out
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 14th 2013, 2:02 pm

So I preordered on Amazon. Gonna arrive on January 21-22. I was still trying to get one from a local place but then I saw a tweet from Eb Games Canada that said they got some in this week but are sold out and that they won't get more till January. So fuck it, at least I know I got one coming in a month
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 December 14th 2013, 9:10 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:So I preordered on Amazon. Gonna arrive on January 21-22. I was still trying to get one from a local place but then I saw a tweet from Eb Games Canada that said they got some in this week but are sold out and that they won't get more till January. So fuck it, at least I know I got one coming in a month
Yeah looking back, online probably was the way I should have went.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 14th 2013, 9:53 pm

Walmart is going to have PS4s in stock tomorrow online. May be quicker than Amazon
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 15th 2013, 3:18 pm

S wrote:Walmart is going to have PS4s in stock tomorrow online. May be quicker than Amazon

Ya "limited quantities" and it's probably the American stores so I probably wouldn't be able to order. If I see it on Amazon, I might try to cancel the preorder and just get it if it's in-stock.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 2:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Walmart is going to have PS4s in stock tomorrow online. May be quicker than Amazon

Ya "limited quantities" and it's probably the American stores so I probably wouldn't be able to order. If I see it on Amazon, I might try to cancel the preorder and just get it if it's in-stock.

shits crazy how they try and corner the market. i like the "limit, 1 per person" because you know mother fuckers are like Ill buy 5...and sell them for 800 bucks each.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 16th 2013, 4:12 pm

Best Buy has them for online today, but all that's left is bundles, the regular system sold out already
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 16th 2013, 6:58 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Best Buy has them for online today, but all that's left is bundles, the regular system sold out already

And they sold out in probably 5 minutes. Bundles weren't bad though. I wouldn't mind getting two controllers instead of one
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 9:34 pm

ordered my xbox one off amazon today. so...yea
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 16th 2013, 11:04 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:ordered my xbox one off amazon today. so...yea
Countdown To PS4 - Page 7 People_d26472_256610
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 11:28 pm

S wrote:

i posted fully knowing that was the response i was gonna get
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 16th 2013, 11:50 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:

i posted fully knowing that was the response i was gonna get
lmaooooo I had to
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 18th 2013, 5:59 pm

Countdown To PS4 - Page 7 Qnvf

So ya I'm getting an early Christmas present it seems! I was at work and I see an email from Amazon saying "your order has been shipped." And I'm thinking 'fuck someone hacked in and is ordering stuff under my account or something.' But no, it's telling me that the PS4 that was suppose to arrive January 21st, is on it's way to me for tomorrow. This is awesome! SEE YOU GUYS ONLINE TOMORROW BARRING SOME KIND OF FUCK UP
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum