Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The winter olympics

+3
Willbacker
S
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The winter olympics - Page 3 Empty Re: The winter olympics

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 21st 2014, 5:34 pm

oh wow, you are better at a game you invented. How many golds have your basketball team won?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 21st 2014, 5:38 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:oh wow, you are better at a game you invented. How many golds have your basketball team won?
yeah fuck you. See us in basketball.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 21st 2014, 6:10 pm

USA didn't get beat, they got dominated.

That was very hard to watch. 1-0, doesn't tell the story of that game. People said that game was "exciting." Bull fucking shit. That game wasn't close and if you think it was close your a fucking moron. If Quick didn't make some great saves it would have been 5-0. Hell USA couldn't even control the puck in the neutral zone.

GO RED WINGS! BEAT CANADA!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 21st 2014, 7:25 pm

Haha Epic and S are all butthurt. Hey just wait till Wiggins gets it going, then we'll beat you at basketball. But till then, SUCK MY ICY NUTS YOU FREEDOM LOVING PRICKS
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 February 21st 2014, 7:38 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Haha Epic and S are all butthurt. Hey just wait till Wiggins gets it going, then we'll beat you at basketball. But till then, SUCK MY ICY NUTS YOU FREEDOM LOVING PRICKS

Who leads in the medal count? Oh yeah, that's right....... Not Canada
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 21st 2014, 11:04 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Haha Epic and S are all butthurt. Hey just wait till Wiggins gets it going, then we'll beat you at basketball. But till then, SUCK MY ICY NUTS YOU FREEDOM LOVING PRICKS

Did you ever feel worried during that game?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 21st 2014, 11:06 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

remember that 1-1 tie our U.S. soccer team had with england in the 2010 world cup of soccer? everyone made it seem like we crushed them. Same thing.

1-0...OH MY GOD!! THEY CRUSHED US
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 21st 2014, 11:36 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Everyone's so butthurt!

But yes I felt worried from the first minute to the last minute. Everyone was talking about how the USA had such a dominant offense and that Canada couldn't get their offense going. Canada still can't score but defensively they're solid. Drew Doughty is MVP of the tournament if Canada wins gold. Maybe Carey Price but I think Doughty is awesome. But ya, I was nervous that whole game, even while I was at work. Just listening on the radio is tough because you can't see what's happening. Just glad we pulled that off and are guaranteed a metal in men's hockey
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 21st 2014, 11:50 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Everyone's so butthurt!

But yes I felt worried from the first minute to the last minute. Everyone was talking about how the USA had such a dominant offense and that Canada couldn't get their offense going. Canada still can't score but defensively they're solid. Drew Doughty is MVP of the tournament if Canada wins gold. Maybe Carey Price but I think Doughty is awesome. But ya, I was nervous that whole game, even while I was at work. Just listening on the radio is tough because you can't see what's happening. Just glad we pulled that off and are guaranteed a metal in men's hockey

Really? I knew during the 2nd period we had no shot. US couldn't do anything. Canada contolled everything. Tempo, physicallity, possession. Hurp,we had no shot. Pretty disappointed it was such a one sided game.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 February 22nd 2014, 4:29 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Everyone's so butthurt!

Really? I knew during the 2nd period we had no shot. US couldn't do anything. Canada contolled everything. Tempo, physicallity, possession. Hurp,we had no shot. Pretty disappointed it was such a one sided game.

Sounds like the game was somewhat similar to a popular American sports event that happened earlier this month...

Dont be upset. Hundreds of people made that comparison all over the internet.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 22nd 2014, 11:25 am

tubbs51 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Everyone's so butthurt!

Sounds like the game was somewhat similar to a popular American sports event that happened earlier this month...

Dont be upset. Hundreds of people made that comparison all over the internet.
Typical Tubbs
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 22nd 2014, 6:01 pm

you know the theory the longer a conversation on the internet goes, the more likely someone will bring up the Nazis?

same principle but with Tubbs and the Seahawks
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 February 22nd 2014, 6:50 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:you know the theory the longer a conversation on the internet goes, the more likely someone will bring up the Nazis?

same principle but with Tubbs and the Seahawks

But, but, but......they won the SBĀ Cool
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 23rd 2014, 1:41 pm

So Canada wins gold, America gets nothing, and Canada ends up in 3rd place ahead of USA in the metal rankings. SUCK MA DDDDDDDDD
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 23rd 2014, 2:08 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:So Canada wins gold, America gets nothing, and Canada ends up in 3rd place ahead of USA in the metal rankings. SUCK MA DDDDDDDDD

Medal*

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 23rd 2014, 2:22 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:So Canada wins gold, America gets nothing, and Canada ends up in 3rd place ahead of USA in the metal rankings. SUCK MA DDDDDDDDD

Medal*

corrected biyotch...boom
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 23rd 2014, 2:24 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Medal*

corrected biyotch...boom

Tomato Tomado

It was cool that they allowed bars to be open at 7am so people could watch the games at the bar. There were people on Twitter posting pictures of the camera feed of the highways. There was nobody out there. It's awesome that everyone was just inside watching Canada win gold. I love that part of the Olympics. Brings everyone together
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 23rd 2014, 2:30 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Medal*

corrected biyotch...boom

Tomato Tomado

It was cool that they allowed bars to be open at 7am so people could watch the games at the bar. There were people on Twitter posting pictures of the camera feed of the highways. There was nobody out there. It's awesome that everyone was just inside watching Canada win gold. I love that part of the Olympics. Brings everyone together

no its doesnt, no one cares about speed skating. its hockey hurp. its like what your country is known for besides health care. If it was a canadian franchise playing for the stanley cup, your whole country would tune in because it hasnt happened in a while. last time you guys were there, you had fucking riots and people fucking in the streets because you lost.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 23rd 2014, 4:28 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Medal*

corrected biyotch...boom

Tomato Tomado

no its doesnt, no one cares about speed skating. its hockey hurp. its like what your country is known for besides health care. If it was a canadian franchise playing for the stanley cup, your whole country would tune in because it hasnt happened in a while. last time you guys were there, you had fucking riots and people fucking in the streets because you lost.

No that was just the shit stain of Canada that went nuts. Everyone else was like "haha Vancouver lost"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3