Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NBA Playoffs

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NBA Playoffs Empty NBA Playoffs

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 17th 2014, 6:02 pm

I'm excited to watch my Raptors in the playoffs but I dunno if they'll be able to beat Brooklyn. But I hope we do because those pieces of shit tanked to play us.

Anyways, I think Pacers finally beat out the Heat for the East and Spurs beat out the Rockets for the West. Pacers win it all
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoffs Empty Re: NBA Playoffs

Post  MaddMatter April 17th 2014, 6:48 pm

What the fuck is this shit

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 17th 2014, 9:39 pm

MaddMatter wrote:What the fuck is this shit

Something the Pistons will never get to participate in... I'm kidding they'll probably have a good team next year
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 18th 2014, 11:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Something the Pistons will never get to participate in... I'm kidding they'll probably have a good team next year
lmfaoooo

But i'll be cool with pretty much anyone winning it this year besides the Heat of course lol.

S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 19th 2014, 12:15 am

I want a pacers-thunder finals. wont happen
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 19th 2014, 12:59 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

But i'll be cool with pretty much anyone winning it this year besides the Heat of course lol.

Yeah it would be funny if I actually followed the Pistons, all I know is Andre Drummond baby. And Josh Smith sucks.

That's bout it.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 19th 2014, 1:15 am

yay wizards

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 19th 2014, 11:34 am

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

Yeah it would be funny if I actually followed the Pistons, all I know is Andre Drummond baby. And Josh Smith sucks.

That's bout it.
You named like the entire roster earlier in the year. I feel like the pistons are gonna click in a couple years. If you guys can get a good point guard in the draft to team with Drummond and Monroe. Caldwell-Pope will be a good 2 down the line. Lose Josh Smith and get a Luol Deng type of a small forward and yall doing things. In 2k my player is on the Pistons and we won the ship. Now this next year we got Melo at the 3 instead of Smith we might go undefeated
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 20th 2014, 10:54 am

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

That's bout it.
You named like the entire roster earlier in the year. I feel like the pistons are gonna click in a couple years. If you guys can get a good point guard in the draft to team with Drummond and Monroe. Caldwell-Pope will be a good 2 down the line. Lose Josh Smith and get a Luol Deng type of a small forward and yall doing things. In 2k my player is on the Pistons and we won the ship. Now this next year we got Melo at the 3 instead of Smith we might go undefeated

Ya and the good thing with the Pistons is that if they manage to hang on to their draft pick this year (I believe it's top 8 protected), this draft has a bunch of talent at point guard and small forward. Maybe a guy like Dante Exum falls to them. Then if Monroe can get a bit better defensively and Drummond adds more to the offense, boy that will be scary. That is of course if Monroe decides to resign this offseason
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 20th 2014, 1:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

That's bout it.

Ya and the good thing with the Pistons is that if they manage to hang on to their draft pick this year (I believe it's top 8 protected), this draft has a bunch of talent at point guard and small forward. Maybe a guy like Dante Exum falls to them. Then if Monroe can get a bit better defensively and Drummond adds more to the offense, boy that will be scary. That is of course if Monroe decides to resign this offseason
Yeah there is promise there.

But uh back to the playoffs. The Pacers look like hot garbage. Roy Hibbert is trash. '

Warriors took game 1 in LA. Blake fouled out. That series is going to be something

OKC is serious. KD is unstoppable.

I like Brooklyn to make a run. Lot of experience there, but I expect the Raptors to give them a run for their money.

Good matchups today. Spurs and Mavs should be interesting, Spurs might sweep but I think the Mavs will make it interesting.

Bobcats should give the Heat a challenge. They play GREAT defense, and Al Jefferson is a fuckin monster.

Portland and Houston is going to be a hell of a serious too. Not a lot of playoff experience on the Portland side but they have a lot of talent. Opposite with Houston. Dwight and Harden both been to the ship, should be fun.

Chicago and Washington should be interesting too. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Wizards take this series, Chicago without Rose lacks a lot of offense.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 20th 2014, 2:56 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

That's bout it.

But uh back to the playoffs. The Pacers look like hot garbage. Roy Hibbert is trash. '

Warriors took game 1 in LA. Blake fouled out. That series is going to be something

I like Brooklyn to make a run. Lot of experience there, but I expect the Raptors to give them a run for their money.

Good matchups today. Spurs and Mavs should be interesting, Spurs might sweep but I think the Mavs will make it interesting.

Bobcats should give the Heat a challenge. They play GREAT defense, and Al Jefferson is a fuckin monster.

Portland and Houston is going to be a hell of a serious too. Not a lot of playoff experience on the Portland side but they have a lot of talent. Opposite with Houston. Dwight and Harden both been to the ship, should be fun.

Chicago and Washington should be interesting too. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Wizards take this series, Chicago without Rose lacks a lot of offense.

Ya Brooklyn will make a run if the officials keep siding with them. There were no fouls given to the Nets in the fourth. As Ujiri said, "fuck Brooklyn"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 21st 2014, 12:51 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

That's bout it.

Ya Brooklyn will make a run if the officials keep siding with them. There were no fouls given to the Nets in the fourth. As Ujiri said, "fuck Brooklyn"
Let the hate flow
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 22nd 2014, 7:26 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmfaoooo

That's bout it.

Let the hate flow
let the quote pyramid flow
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 22nd 2014, 11:19 pm

Oh man that game was intense. Somehow the Raptors pulled that one off with them turning the ball over 10000000 times. DeRozan is a stud, Jonas Valenciunas is a stud, Lowry is a stud, Grevis Vasquez is a confident stud. God I love this fucking team. ON TO BROOKLYN! WE THE NORTHHHHHHHHHH! KG SUCKS!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 23rd 2014, 5:44 pm

Also, this is Drake keeping it clean courtside:
NBA Playoffs Mocw8ta
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 23rd 2014, 5:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Also, this is Drake keeping it clean courtside:
NBA Playoffs Mocw8ta

Who carries around a lint roller? I can understand keeping it in your car, but in your pocket?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 23rd 2014, 9:23 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
NBA Playoffs Mocw8ta

Who carries around a lint roller? I can understand keeping it in your car, but in your pocket?
The Drizzy effect
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 23rd 2014, 11:34 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
NBA Playoffs Mocw8ta

The Drizzy effect

NBA Playoffs QaVWocN

Question is, how will Jayz outplay Drake?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 24th 2014, 12:26 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
NBA Playoffs Mocw8ta

The Drizzy effect

NBA Playoffs QaVWocN

I think you are missing the obvious question...What does he need a lint roller for anyway? is there a cat? dandruff? dog? pubic hair? WHAT IS AROUND THAT IS CAUSING ENOUGH SHIT TO ACCUMULATE ON HIS PANTS HE NEEDS A LINT ROLLER!?!?!?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 24th 2014, 7:53 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
NBA Playoffs Mocw8ta

The Drizzy effect

NBA Playoffs QaVWocN

I think you are missing the obvious question...What does he need a lint roller for anyway? is there a cat? dandruff? dog? pubic hair? WHAT IS AROUND THAT IS CAUSING ENOUGH SHIT TO ACCUMULATE ON HIS PANTS HE NEEDS A LINT ROLLER!?!?!?

Clearly dust coming off of those old Nets players
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 24th 2014, 11:16 am

and hurp once agains, makes my day
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 24th 2014, 5:43 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:and hurp once agains, makes my day

I try Smile I love you 
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 24th 2014, 7:48 pm

Lint roller is probably because Greivis Vasquez was so close to him. A guy named Greivis has to shed some hair at a rapid pace
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 24th 2014, 8:20 pm

S wrote:Lint roller is probably because Greivis Vasquez was so close to him. A guy named Greivis has to shed some hair at a rapid pace

a name like greivis makes you 8 feeet tall, 4 arms, and left with only a brain and a pair of lungs surrounded by a robotic body
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 24th 2014, 8:57 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:Lint roller is probably because Greivis Vasquez was so close to him. A guy named Greivis has to shed some hair at a rapid pace

a name like greivis makes you 8 feeet tall, 4 arms, and left with only a brain and a pair of lungs surrounded by a robotic body

Noooo he's just a 6'6" combo guard that makes great offensive plays
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next