Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

+7
BaltRavensFan20
HurpDurpHurray
JermikesHere
Mutant
SteelersJMB
RSoxGuy
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model - Page 2 Empty Re: Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

Post  Guest May 27th 2011, 2:26 am

KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:This is to everyone, seriously don't think that Sna is the victim or if Jermike is the victim, posts like these^ and the previous post by jermike show that both just really can't get enough of each other.

False. Just showing that sna is fucking retarded.. look at his posts in this thread trying to belittle a Jets player for donating a million dollars. All we hear about (and you know it because I read your posts) is how wonderful and amazing Ray Lewis is and blah blah blah but when a player does something truly great, it gets shit on. I hope you can see the ridiculousness and absurdity of it..

Its fine to do so, but there was a reason why I created an off-season news thread, you really think this needed a thread, knowing that Sna probably would make a immature comment anyway? Cmon man, think a little and if you truly feel like Sna is worse than you then prove it by showing us.

This. Generally you don't need to make an entirely new thread unless you are inviting a discussion. This thread was obviously NOT inviting a discussion, and instead just being created so the OP could toot his own green horn and say "Hey, look at my team!".

Even when I do the same thing, I use my post as an example and then expand a discussion or conversation from it.

Although I still don't know why this thread hasn't been deleted and the link just moved into your thread, JMB.

not sure how this thread isnt 'inviting discussion" , i was pointing out the fact that even though theres a Lockout that Braylon reached deep into his own pocket and helped out 100 children...im sure there are things to discuss about this event, seeing as the only thing being talked about recently have been how everybody has been taking paycuts thruout team facilitys...it wasnt meant as a "toot my horn" thread at all, unlike the many many ridiculous ray Lewis threads i have have the displeasure to glance at

There's really nothing you can say in this thread other than "good job, Braylon." I mean I guess if that's conversation and discussion for you, then whatever floats your boat!

And where are these ray lewis threads?

1. Good for Braylon. I remember when the story came out that he told those kids about this.
1.a. HOMER COMMENT: Quality comes from Michigan Very Happy

2. How about the crime article about Ray Ray and how much of a social genius he is(n't)...

I didn't create that thread. And who said he's a social genius? he made a prediction about what might happen if the lockout takes away the NFL season.

As for quality coming from Michigan: Chad Henne Smile

Back to top Go down

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model - Page 2 Empty Re: Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

Post  MaddMatter May 27th 2011, 2:52 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

I didn't create that thread. And who said he's a social genius? he made a prediction about what might happen if the lockout takes away the NFL season.

Tom Brady? Michigan tied for 3rd with Cal for most players on the "Top 100 players of 2011?"

As for JMB's comment on how this should be in the Offseason News Topic, I agree with. I mean yeah it's cool that Edwards did that, but it didn't need a topic. Hell Charles Woodson donated 2 Million to a childrens hospital and that was put into the Off Season Topic. I think this topic was created for the purpose of talking up the Jet's. Because let's be honest if SNA posted something about Joe Flacco donating money to a charity some of you would be all over him as well.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 27th 2011, 3:31 am

MaddMatt wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Tom Brady? Michigan tied for 3rd with Cal for most players on the "Top 100 players of 2011?"

As for JMB's comment on how this should be in the Offseason News Topic, I agree with. I mean yeah it's cool that Edwards did that, but it didn't need a topic. Hell Charles Woodson donated 2 Million to a childrens hospital and that was put into the Off Season Topic. I think this topic was created for the purpose of talking up the Jet's. Because let's be honest if SNA posted something about Joe Flacco donating money to a charity some of you would be all over him as well.

1.) Yeah I know, I was just making a joke about Henne Smile
2.) Completely agree, which is why I don't make threads like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 27th 2011, 3:42 am

KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:This is to everyone, seriously don't think that Sna is the victim or if Jermike is the victim, posts like these^ and the previous post by jermike show that both just really can't get enough of each other.

False. Just showing that sna is fucking retarded.. look at his posts in this thread trying to belittle a Jets player for donating a million dollars. All we hear about (and you know it because I read your posts) is how wonderful and amazing Ray Lewis is and blah blah blah but when a player does something truly great, it gets shit on. I hope you can see the ridiculousness and absurdity of it..

Its fine to do so, but there was a reason why I created an off-season news thread, you really think this needed a thread, knowing that Sna probably would make a immature comment anyway? Cmon man, think a little and if you truly feel like Sna is worse than you then prove it by showing us.

This. Generally you don't need to make an entirely new thread unless you are inviting a discussion. This thread was obviously NOT inviting a discussion, and instead just being created so the OP could toot his own green horn and say "Hey, look at my team!".

Even when I do the same thing, I use my post as an example and then expand a discussion or conversation from it.

Although I still don't know why this thread hasn't been deleted and the link just moved into your thread, JMB.

not sure how this thread isnt 'inviting discussion" , i was pointing out the fact that even though theres a Lockout that Braylon reached deep into his own pocket and helped out 100 children...im sure there are things to discuss about this event, seeing as the only thing being talked about recently have been how everybody has been taking paycuts thruout team facilitys...it wasnt meant as a "toot my horn" thread at all, unlike the many many ridiculous ray Lewis threads i have have the displeasure to glance at

There's really nothing you can say in this thread other than "good job, Braylon." I mean I guess if that's conversation and discussion for you, then whatever floats your boat!

1. Good for Braylon. I remember when the story came out that he told those kids about this.

2. How about the crime article about Ray Ray and how much of a social genius he is(n't)...

hilarious post kwick.. it's terrible to post something about your favorite team unless it's about Saint Ray and mentoring 500,000 NFL players, 1.3 million college players, and also taking time to live in ghettos and teach poor fatherless children how to be ultimate men.

And :FUCK YOU!!:@ sna saying he avoids making posts like that. We can all read your posts dude. We know what a retarded homer you are and how you are awestruck by Saint Ray and Ray Rice's body.

And to JMB.. I didn't make this thread, bud. Don't act like I'm trying to prove some point. I'm just posting in the thread and saying what Braylon is doing is something more players should do (besides Saint Ray of course). Donating 1 million dollars is a BIG DEAL.

Last edited by JermikesHere on May 27th 2011, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sna is gay?)
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 27th 2011, 3:43 am

oh i see.. posting L . O . L. turns up as "Fuck you!" now? Whose idea was that? I mean.. talk about a failure of an idea..
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 27th 2011, 3:46 am

JermikesHere wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

hilarious post kwick.. it's terrible to post something about your favorite team unless it's about Saint Ray and mentoring 500,000 NFL players, 1.3 million college players, and also taking time to live in ghettos and teach poor fatherless children how to be ultimate men.

And :FUCK YOU!!:@ sna saying he avoids making posts like that. We can all read your posts dude. We know what a retarded homer you are and how you are awestruck by Saint Ray and Ray Rice's body.

And to JMB.. I didn't make this thread, bud. Don't act like I'm trying to prove some point. I'm just posting in the thread and saying what Braylon is doing is something more players should do (besides Saint Ray of course). Donating 1 million dollars is a BIG DEAL.

You do realize that there are TONS of players who do similar things like this, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 27th 2011, 3:49 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

You do realize that there are TONS of players who do similar things like this, right?

Yeah lots of players donate 1 million dollars for kids to go to college. Obviously all the Ravens players do I know.. that goes without saying. Especially St. Ray Lewis donating Eleventy Billion Dollars and mentoring every football player in the USA. Besides that though, donating a million bucks is a pretty big deal.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 27th 2011, 3:51 am

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

Yeah lots of players donate 1 million dollars for kids to go to college. Obviously all the Ravens players do I know.. that goes without saying. Especially St. Ray Lewis donating Eleventy Billion Dollars and mentoring every football player in the USA. Besides that though, donating a million bucks is a pretty big deal.

Good, I'm glad we're on the same page that a lot of NFL players have charities set up or routinely do this kind of thing or find ways to give back to their communities.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 27th 2011, 3:54 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

Good, I'm glad we're on the same page that a lot of NFL players have charities set up or routinely do this kind of thing or find ways to give back to their communities.

Like I said, I know all the Ravens donate AT LEAST a million dollars to charity for children.. so I guess this thread doesn't apply to you.

For the rest of us, non retarded non homer posters, it's a pretty cool story to see a guy like Braylon leave Cleveland then still hold up his end of the deal and donate a million dollars for kids to go to college.

(Generic Ray Lewis is the coolest man comment to make sna happy)
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 27th 2011, 4:31 am

@jermike and SNA: how about both of you shut the fuck up...

tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 May 27th 2011, 4:35 am

tubbs51 wrote:@jermike and SNA: how about both of you shut the fuck up...

2nd
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 27th 2011, 4:36 am

Both better be happy that i'm not a mod cause as soon as this shit happened i would have temp banned them.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 May 27th 2011, 4:38 am

tubbs51 wrote:Both better be happy that i'm not a mod cause as soon as this shit happened i would have temp banned them.

FUCK YOU! they should just get there own thread or forum where they can fool around with each other.
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 27th 2011, 4:43 am

TRU11 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Both better be happy that i'm not a mod cause as soon as this shit happened i would have temp banned them.

FUCK YOU! they should just get there own thread or forum where they can fool around with each other.

Like i said before. A section devoted to Jermike/Puppets vs SNA and if it boiled out *BAM* ban hammer to the side of a fools head.

Simple as fucking PI
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 May 27th 2011, 4:51 am

tubbs51 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

Like i said before. A section devoted to Jermike/Puppets vs SNA and if it boiled out *BAM* ban hammer to the side of a fools head.

Simple as fucking PI

where the fuck does that fuck you come from lolz :FUCK YOU!:
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 27th 2011, 10:34 am

I would never do this but this really is getting annoying as well as others have said something about it, if you guys want to still continue talks about Braylong Edwards then create a new thread I'll close this one since it really isn't going anywhere.

I don't wanta be the "NatureBoy" of the site but I thought I'd atleast give a reason as to why I'm closing this thread, seeing as he just abuses his power and shuts down threads without any reasoning.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2