Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 10

+2
EPICxPENGUIN69
HurpDurpHurray
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 10 Empty Week 10

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 6th 2014, 11:53 pm

Note to self: bet against the Bengals on any prime time game.

This has been absolute shit. Dalton has looked like crap, can't blame it all on the wind. He just looks like crap. Might as well put in fucking Campbell.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Week 10 Empty Re: Week 10

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 6th 2014, 11:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Note to self: bet against the Bengals on any prime time game.

This has been absolute shit. Dalton has looked like crap, can't blame it all on the wind. He just looks like crap. Might as well put in fucking Campbell.

Sanu is my WR, fuck dalton. Sanu isn't being covered most of the time and he can't throw it to him.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 7th 2014, 4:14 pm

It's crazy how the AFCNorth is going. You can go from 1st to last just like that.

Ravens season looks pretty bleak. Jimmy Smith done for the year. Mad and we already suck back there.

Puppetz your Jets winning or what.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 7th 2014, 5:29 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Note to self: bet against the Bengals on any prime time game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/07/andy-daltons-passer-rating-was-fifth-worst-since-1960-for-qbs-with-at-least-30-attempts/

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 7th 2014, 5:30 pm

Lions need to win 2 of the next 3 to be considered serious contenders.

@ home vs Miami
@ Arizona
@ New England

This is their shot at making a mark on the season.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 7th 2014, 11:02 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/07/andy-daltons-passer-rating-was-fifth-worst-since-1960-for-qbs-with-at-least-30-attempts/

I actually don't think he has a single clutch part to him. The playoff losses and the fact that he's 2-6 in prime time games is really worrying. The dude just look plain awful last night and I couldn't even watch. The fact that he's getting pissed off when he was making the mistakes upset me too. On the first pick he was mad, I dunno if it was at Gresham or not. But he was the one that messed up. Gresham made the right call and stopped his route because the linebacker was there. Why are you forcing it in? Then there was that play where he ran past the line, kept running and then threw the ball away. What are you doing man? It's just scary watching that. We were missing some guys but hey so were Cleveland. There's no excuse for what happened
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 8th 2014, 8:27 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I actually don't think he has a single clutch part to him. The playoff losses and the fact that he's 2-6 in prime time games is really worrying. The dude just look plain awful last night and I couldn't even watch. The fact that he's getting pissed off when he was making the mistakes upset me too. On the first pick he was mad, I dunno if it was at Gresham or not. But he was the one that messed up. Gresham made the right call and stopped his route because the linebacker was there. Why are you forcing it in? Then there was that play where he ran past the line, kept running and then threw the ball away. What are you doing man? It's just scary watching that. We were missing some guys but hey so were Cleveland. There's no excuse for what happened

Do you think if you miss the playoffs or have another 1 and done, it's time to start looking for a new QB? Maybe drafting one in the early rounds next year?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 8th 2014, 2:58 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Lions need to win 2 of the next 3 to be considered serious contenders.

@ home vs Miami
@ Arizona
@ New England

This is their shot at making a mark on  the season.

You have to beat Miami and right now they're red hot. This is a tough slate. Good thing Megatron is back.

On the Dalton thing he just signed a major contract but if I remember it was a team friendly like Kaeps contract but it'll still take a couple years before they can cut him or they'll have a lot of dead money on their hands but the Ravens did cut Rice and we're getting hammered by it next year so you never know.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 9th 2014, 1:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Do you think if you miss the playoffs or have another 1 and done, it's time to start looking for a new QB? Maybe drafting one in the early rounds next year?

I was one of those guys that didn't want to blame Dalton for it all but at this point, ya. Might be time, even if you don't draft one in the first round, maybe a later round guy with value. But then again, we got AJ McCarron in the draft this year.

And to your point Willbacker, yes his contract is cap friendly but I think they would have 10-12 mil sitting on the cap if they cut him this season. I doubt they would cut him though
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 9th 2014, 3:17 pm

Willbacker wrote:

Puppetz your Jets winning or what.

hold on, im still trying to figure out if im still asleep or really watching the Jets completly beat the shit out of the Steelers right now...will get back with an answer after the 4th qtr Smile

..ok Jets win it 20-13..game wasnt as close as score though BUT only the Jets could make what should have been a HUGE blowout a nailbiting, gutwrenching,hairpulling shitfest to the very end...8-8 here we come!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 9th 2014, 5:18 pm

If they go 8-8, I'm losing my mind
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 9th 2014, 5:26 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:If they go 8-8, I'm losing my mind

Week 10 Giphy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 9th 2014, 6:03 pm

S is 9-0 but it ain't looking too good for 10-0

upset?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 9th 2014, 6:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 9th 2014, 7:03 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:S is 9-0 but it ain't looking too good for 10-0

upset?

Wrong thread motherfucker! BANNED AND LOCKED
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 9th 2014, 8:42 pm

dam, I guess extending Carson Palmer 50+mil 3 yrs was a bad idea by them..torn ACL done for season, maybe even career cause hes old
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 9th 2014, 11:56 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:dam, I guess extending Carson Palmer 50+mil 3 yrs was a bad idea by them..torn ACL done for season, maybe even career  cause hes old

Not a bad idea for him lol. He's secure for 3 years and is getting paid a boat load to sit at home
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 10th 2014, 12:02 am

MaddMatter wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whatever the fuck that was from the Lions, I wanna see it again

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 10th 2014, 12:08 am

Stafford really fucked up on one play in the first half. On the play he threw his INT, he kind of forced it to Calvin, if you watch Corey Fuller in the slot, he was WIDE THE FUCK open in the Endzone (Talking no one within 20-30 yards).

And also, the officiating in that game was HORRIBLE, for both teams. Lions looked like they were getting screwed on calls left and right until the final drive where, it looked like Golden Tate was clearly down at the 18 yard line, but they spotted him at the 17 for a first down.

Terrible officiating. Glad the Lions got the win and the score may not show it, but the Lions were able to move the ball all game long, which is really encouraging.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 10th 2014, 12:19 am

MaddMatter wrote:Stafford really fucked up on one play in the first half. On the play he threw his INT, he kind of forced it to Calvin, if you watch Corey Fuller in the slot, he was WIDE THE FUCK open in the Endzone (Talking no one within 20-30 yards).

And also, the officiating in that game was HORRIBLE, for both teams. Lions looked like they were getting screwed on calls left and right until the final drive where, it looked like Golden Tate was clearly down at the 18 yard line, but they spotted him at the 17 for a first down.

Terrible officiating. Glad the Lions got the win and the score may not show it, but the Lions were able to move the ball all game long, which is really encouraging.  

Week 10 Who_cares
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 10th 2014, 12:23 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Stafford really fucked up on one play in the first half. On the play he threw his INT, he kind of forced it to Calvin, if you watch Corey Fuller in the slot, he was WIDE THE FUCK open in the Endzone (Talking no one within 20-30 yards).

Week 10 Who_cares

Since you're already in draft mode:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015QB.php

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 10th 2014, 9:37 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

hold on, im still trying to figure out if im still asleep or really watching the Jets completly beat the shit out of the Steelers right now...will get back with an answer after the 4th qtr Smile

..ok Jets win it 20-13..game wasnt as close as score though BUT only the Jets could make what should have been a HUGE blowout a nailbiting, gutwrenching,hairpulling shitfest to the very end...8-8 here we come!!!

I couldn't believe when they gave up that 80yd TD or whatever it was but I ended up drinking a beer to the Jets success. Damn the stress.lol
Check out this AFCNorth picture.
Browns 6-3
Bengals 5-3-1
Squeelers 6-4 with a 2-2 division record
Ravens 6-4 with a 2-3 division record.
So tight you couldn't drive a toothpick thru a 1/64th inch crack with a sledgehammer.
A cool stat I noticed. Bengals have given up 30 more pts than the Ravens in one less game. Not trying to bust on the Bengals.....................Yes I am. Very Happy
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 10th 2014, 10:38 am

Willbacker wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

I couldn't believe when they gave up that 80yd TD or whatever it was but I ended up drinking a beer to the Jets success. Damn the stress.lol
Check out this AFCNorth picture.
Browns 6-3
Bengals 5-3-1
Squeelers 6-4 with a 2-2 division record
Ravens 6-4 with a 2-3 division record.
So tight you couldn't drive a toothpick thru a 1/64th inch crack with a sledgehammer.
A cool stat I noticed. Bengals have given up 30 more pts than the Ravens in one less game. Not trying to bust on the Bengals.....................Yes I am. Very Happy

I blame it on the fact that Burfict has been out most of the season and we haven't been able to sack people, probably because we lost Michael Johnson and Geno Atkins has been shit
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 10th 2014, 5:36 pm

If we lose to Mark Sanchez and make him look like Tom fuckin Brady this season is over.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 10th 2014, 6:52 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I blame it on the fact that Burfict has been out most of the season and we haven't been able to sack people, probably because we lost Michael Johnson and Geno Atkins has been shit

Yeah I think Peko is actually better than Atkins right now. He disappeared like the Atkins diet.

S wrote:If we lose to Mark Sanchez and make him look like Tom fuckin Brady this season is over.

lmao. Cam aught to go up there flapping his arms around like Peyton. The Philly D would be like wtf. Could win you the game. You heard it here first.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next