Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Del Rio Fired

4 posters

Go down

Del Rio Fired Empty Del Rio Fired

Post  MaddMatter November 29th 2011, 1:38 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7293624/jacksonville-jaguars-fire-longtime-coach-jack-del-rio-sell-team

Dang. Hes been there forever, but you know, it was time for him to go. My favorite game he coached was the Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh playoff game a couple of years ago.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Del Rio Fired Empty Re: Del Rio Fired

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 30th 2011, 12:04 am

i think he is a good coach and he should find work soon. i think with his defensive mind st louis be a good fit.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 30th 2011, 1:05 am

alot of Head Coaches are best suited as Coordinators...Norv Turner is a great Ofensive Coordinator,Del Rio would make a good DC, look at Spagnula for the Rams, he built the Giants D into a machine and now cant do anything in Saint Louis....hopefully Rex keeps getting some wins or else he will be back being a DC some where too
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 30th 2011, 2:37 am

Also of note the colts fired their Defensive coordinator and benched Painter...

I have a feeling Indy has the second winless season...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 30th 2011, 2:47 am

tubbs51 wrote:Also of note the colts fired their Defensive coordinator and benched Painter...

Indy is nothing but a huge farce, a bunch of fakes..I cant believe that they havent fired thier HC Caldwell, he has got to be the worst HC in the NFL, riding only Mannings coatail to victorys, the guy str8 up sucks ass, just look at his college record of 23-66 at Wake Forest, hes a pretender and has no idea what hes doing
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 30th 2011, 10:32 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Also of note the colts fired their Defensive coordinator and benched Painter...

Indy is nothing but a huge farce, a bunch of fakes..I cant believe that they havent fired thier HC Caldwell, he has got to be the worst HC in the NFL, riding only Mannings coatail to victorys, the guy str8 up sucks ass, just look at his college record of 23-66 at Wake Forest, hes a pretender and has no idea what hes doing

Caldwell does suck pretty bad. It's like you said he rode Manning. Hell I thought they should have fired him after last year.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 30th 2011, 10:45 am

MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Caldwell does suck pretty bad. It's like you said he rode Manning. Hell I thought they should have fired him after last year.

the whole organization quit. once manning got hurt they basically cashed the checks and stopped showing up. the whole team was "built" for manning. name the last 5 years 1st round picks and look at their success.

they didnt draft for need, they drafted for wants.

if they draft luck, it will either facilitate this mentality or take it to a new level. if luck is drafted by the colts (hopefully not) he wont have the same type of style manning does but i doubt the colts will adapt
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 30th 2011, 11:07 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

the whole organization quit. once manning got hurt they basically cashed the checks and stopped showing up. the whole team was "built" for manning. name the last 5 years 1st round picks and look at their success.

they didnt draft for need, they drafted for wants.

if they draft luck, it will either facilitate this mentality or take it to a new level. if luck is drafted by the colts (hopefully not) he wont have the same type of style manning does but i doubt the colts will adapt

Ummmm Joseph Addai....Sucks......Ummmmmm Donald Brown? Sucks.....And whats his name from TCU.

I actually hope Luck stays for his Senior season.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down