Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

People who need to be fired

4 posters

Go down

People who need to be fired Empty People who need to be fired

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 6th 2012, 9:53 pm

Who currently in the NFL do you believe needs to be fired? these are nonplayers. Coaches and Management.

Mike Tannembaum needs to go. He is a shitty GM. we had ALL offseason to get a RT, we wait till the 4th week of the preseason to trade for Smith from St Louis former 2nd overall pick. We dont sign ANY dynamic recievers or tight ends and instead trade a 4th round pick to get tebow, and we are into week 5 with 20 million under the cap and dont try and sign TO, Chad Johnson, or anyone good...instead we sign jason hill.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

People who need to be fired Empty Re: People who need to be fired

Post  S October 6th 2012, 10:39 pm

Panthers GM Marty Hurney. I've never had a problem with him until I recently thought about what this man has done. Which is absolutely nothing. His first round draft picks are stars for the most part but anything after that is 90% bust. He is just trying to keep his job instead of winning a ring. He won't part ways with his draft picks. Guys like Armanti Edwards should not be here anymore. He's been here 3 years and only last week recorded his 1st reception in his career. When you trade up in the 2nd/3rd round to draft a player you think he would of least had a catch in a 3 year span.

Dude has blown I don't even know how much money on the backfield. Which I personally have no problem with but its the amount he gave them and we have no money to spread the wealth to new guys and guys that can help out in positions of need.

We need someone to restart this.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 6th 2012, 11:06 pm

Jets owner Woody Johnson needs to GO!!! this muther fucker would rather have his team get publicity rather than quality players, the Tebow signing is a perfect example of that, same as the Plax signing last year when he was released from jail and everyone knew he was old and washed up!!! this fucking guy didnt even have the common courtesy back in 09 when he was looking for a HC to sit down and talk to a VERY available Bill Cowher, instead this fuckface was too busy on vacation to actually meet Cowher face to face so of course Cowher declined the job since his would be Boss was too busy relaxing....I think Tanny is just a puppet and he is controlled by Johnson, I cringe at the thought of this asshole being the ultimate decision maker for the Jets, hes already stated that "you cant get enough Tebow" and "winning is not as important as Romney getting elected"...fuck Woody Johnson, he needs to let his "professionals" that actually know a thing or 2 about football concentrate on building a winning team, not just a headline grabber...fucking doooshbag mutherfucker
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 October 6th 2012, 11:25 pm

I'm starting to think Dean Peas (our DC), Our defense is ranked 25th-27th in the league. Either we are having a slow start, or something is wrong, because there is no excuse for a defense like ours to be ranked so low. I wish Pagano wouldn't have left, whether hes out for some weeks or not fighting lukemea, he still would be better than Peas is.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 7th 2012, 12:51 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Jets owner Woody Johnson needs to GO!!! this muther fucker would rather have his team get publicity rather than quality players, the Tebow signing is a perfect example of that, same as the Plax signing last year when he was released from jail and everyone knew he was old and washed up!!! this fucking guy didnt even have the common courtesy back in 09 when he was looking for a HC to sit down and talk to a VERY available Bill Cowher, instead this fuckface was too busy on vacation to actually meet Cowher face to face so of course Cowher declined the job since his would be Boss was too busy relaxing....I think Tanny is just a puppet and he is controlled by Johnson, I cringe at the thought of this asshole being the ultimate decision maker for the Jets, hes already stated that "you cant get enough Tebow" and "winning is not as important as Romney getting elected"...fuck Woody Johnson, he needs to let his "professionals" that actually know a thing or 2 about football concentrate on building a winning team, not just a headline grabber...fucking doooshbag mutherfucker

the best thing about the jets getting tebow is they are on tv in south jersey now. which is kind of hard to deal with when you have games you lose 34-0 because you have no offensive talent outside of sanchez, brick, and mangold
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 7th 2012, 9:54 pm

Panthers Offensive Coordinator Rob Chudzinsiky(Or however the fuck you spell his name) First of all fuck this nigga. I was all for him last year, I liked his creativity and what not. I liked that we run a little option play every once in a while. But do I like it as our base offense? No wtf are you thinking Chud. We run the ball out of shotgun 95% of the time. Just get under center and run the damn ball. This dude is trying WAY to hard to call a damn game. Your QB is bigger than everybody on defensive side of the ball and you have 2 bowling balls at the RB position and you choose to call play action on 4th and 1 on the goal line. What in the hell. This guy is smart, don't get me wrong, but its like he's out smarting himself. He's that guy that spends every minute on madden inside the damn custom playbook creating new shit. Its all unnecessary. You do not need to do a read option every time you run the ball. Our play calling and scheme right now is just terrible I truly hate it. Cam is not being given a fair chance. I mean I know you want to push an agenda but this is asinine. If we were running a pro style offense and this was the result then sure you could crucify him and be somewhat accurate. However when we run the most gimmicky bullshit offense in the history of the NFL it's really hard to put all the blame on a 23 year old second year QB.

End my life

/endrant
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 7th 2012, 11:07 pm

Stephen wrote:Panthers Offensive Coordinator Rob Chudzinsiky(Or however the fuck you spell his name) First of all fuck this nigga. I was all for him last year, I liked his creativity and what not. I liked that we run a little option play every once in a while. But do I like it as our base offense? No wtf are you thinking Chud. We run the ball out of shotgun 95% of the time. Just get under center and run the damn ball. This dude is trying WAY to hard to call a damn game. Your QB is bigger than everybody on defensive side of the ball and you have 2 bowling balls at the RB position and you choose to call play action on 4th and 1 on the goal line. What in the hell. This guy is smart, don't get me wrong, but its like he's out smarting himself. He's that guy that spends every minute on madden inside the damn custom playbook creating new shit. Its all unnecessary. You do not need to do a read option every time you run the ball. Our play calling and scheme right now is just terrible I truly hate it. Cam is not being given a fair chance. I mean I know you want to push an agenda but this is asinine. If we were running a pro style offense and this was the result then sure you could crucify him and be somewhat accurate. However when we run the most gimmicky bullshit offense in the history of the NFL it's really hard to put all the blame on a 23 year old second year QB.

End my life

/endrant

its funny you mention Chud, i heard he was the 2nd cousin of former Jets OC Brian Shottenheimer...sounds about the same thing Shotty would do
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 8th 2012, 12:17 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Stephen wrote:Panthers Offensive Coordinator Rob Chudzinsiky(Or however the fuck you spell his name) First of all fuck this nigga. I was all for him last year, I liked his creativity and what not. I liked that we run a little option play every once in a while. But do I like it as our base offense? No wtf are you thinking Chud. We run the ball out of shotgun 95% of the time. Just get under center and run the damn ball. This dude is trying WAY to hard to call a damn game. Your QB is bigger than everybody on defensive side of the ball and you have 2 bowling balls at the RB position and you choose to call play action on 4th and 1 on the goal line. What in the hell. This guy is smart, don't get me wrong, but its like he's out smarting himself. He's that guy that spends every minute on madden inside the damn custom playbook creating new shit. Its all unnecessary. You do not need to do a read option every time you run the ball. Our play calling and scheme right now is just terrible I truly hate it. Cam is not being given a fair chance. I mean I know you want to push an agenda but this is asinine. If we were running a pro style offense and this was the result then sure you could crucify him and be somewhat accurate. However when we run the most gimmicky bullshit offense in the history of the NFL it's really hard to put all the blame on a 23 year old second year QB.

End my life

/endrant

its funny you mention Chud, i heard he was the 2nd cousin of former Jets OC Brian Shottenheimer...sounds about the same thing Shotty would do
idk about all that but he needs to lay off the acid
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 8th 2012, 12:58 am

theres 3 types of offensive coordinators. ones that use a simple game plan and rely on execution to be successful. Another uses schematics to confuse the defense. and another tries to balance those two.

the one who uses just scheme never wins. shotty would do things like come out in 2 tight ends, motion them out wide then run dive. A good OC uses 2 tes, 1 hb, and fb to have 2 double team blocks and a full back kicking out with a running back waving bye bye into the end zone.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down