Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Norv Turner To Be Fired

4 posters

Go down

Norv Turner To Be Fired Empty Re: Norv Turner To Be Fired

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 6th 2012, 10:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!! HES FUCKING DEAD AND HIS GODDAM GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD AND THE LITTLE KID DONT HAVE PARENTS AND ROMEO CRENNEL IS SAD AND SCOTT PIOLI IS SHELLSHOCKED AND YADA YADA YADA!!! enough already, please let this topic DIE like Belcher did..lets all move on, lets go, im going first, its OK to follow What a Face

No

thanks....i just figured we could ALL move on and maybe talk about whats current TODAY, for instance, maybe talk about how Norv Turner and Smith are GONE in San Diego after this season, I for one would love to see Norv as the Jets OC Smile
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Norv Turner To Be Fired Empty Norv Turner To Be Fired

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 7th 2012, 12:12 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!! HES FUCKING DEAD AND HIS GODDAM GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD AND THE LITTLE KID DONT HAVE PARENTS AND ROMEO CRENNEL IS SAD AND SCOTT PIOLI IS SHELLSHOCKED AND YADA YADA YADA!!! enough already, please let this topic DIE like Belcher did..lets all move on, lets go, im going first, its OK to follow What a Face

No

thanks....i just figured we could ALL move on and maybe talk about whats current TODAY, for instance, maybe talk about how Norv Turner and Smith are GONE in San Diego after this season, I for one would love to see Norv as the Jets OC Smile

norv as hc = bad
norv as oc = good
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 7th 2012, 12:28 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No

There you got your own topic. Also, I think someone will hire him as head coach
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 7th 2012, 5:15 pm

[quote="EPICx69"]
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No

norv as hc = bad
norv as oc = Cam Cameron as oc (same style of offense, air coryell, which sucks in todays league)
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 7th 2012, 5:24 pm

I think Norv could still be good in todays NFL if he didnt have so much on his plate with being the HC, he needs to just be an OC
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 7th 2012, 6:06 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I think Norv could still be good in todays NFL if he didnt have so much on his plate with being the HC, he needs to just be an OC

I think he either goes to the Jets or Ravens. I hope, I really really hope, that bisciotti sees how horrible of a OC that cameron is and finally fires him. His play calling sucks, his player evaluation sucks, everything about him as a OC sucks. I want him GONE. I think Norv would be a better replacement, not the best, but better.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 7th 2012, 11:10 pm

when norv is a OC, the HC usually rolls him back. He tries to get too cute but when he simplifies things and can work one on one with a QB he has good success. some guys are better coordinators than head guys. Not knocking Norv, he is a great coach, but he needs to stick to just offensive game planning with a Head guy.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down