Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Good TV Shows on at Moment?

5 posters

Go down

Good TV Shows on at Moment? Empty Good TV Shows on at Moment?

Post  TheBasedPoster December 21st 2011, 12:38 am

Just list some shows you're into at the moment or maybe some that have been on awhile and you've just discovered

American Horror Story- Always wanted a "horror" TV show. This one is decent. I feel like sometimes it's a clusterfuck of shit goin on though. Decent watchable show I guess.

Breaking Bad- Amazing series. Just watched Season 1 through Season 4 in last 2 weeks. Walter White is pretty good in it (Dad from Malcolm in the Middle). I feel like sometimes they try and "think" to much or whatever you wanna call it.

The Wire- I haven't watched it but have heard good things bout it. Anyone got any info on it?

The League- Fantasy football based show. Good for laughs. It's on FX.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia- Funny stuff

Tosh.0-Pretty sure everyone knows the basis for this show.

The Community and the Office on NBC- The Office use to be a lot better but it's still watchable. Really enjoy The Community.

TheBasedPoster

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Good TV Shows on at Moment? Empty Re: Good TV Shows on at Moment?

Post  poshmidget December 21st 2011, 11:19 am

TheBasedPoster wrote:Just list some shows you're into at the moment or maybe some that have been on awhile and you've just discovered

American Horror Story- Always wanted a "horror" TV show. This one is decent. I feel like sometimes it's a clusterfuck of shit goin on though. Decent watchable show I guess.

Breaking Bad- Amazing series. Just watched Season 1 through Season 4 in last 2 weeks. Walter White is pretty good in it (Dad from Malcolm in the Middle). I feel like sometimes they try and "think" to much or whatever you wanna call it.

The Wire- I haven't watched it but have heard good things bout it. Anyone got any info on it?

The League- Fantasy football based show. Good for laughs. It's on FX.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia- Funny stuff

Tosh.0-Pretty sure everyone knows the basis for this show.

The Community and the Office on NBC- The Office use to be a lot better but it's still watchable. Really enjoy The Community.

all of those are amazing. also please no breaking bad season 4 spoilers. im only like 2 episodes in to season 4 right now.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy December 21st 2011, 4:06 pm

I watched BB when it was new thru about season 3 when things really got wacky. Too over the top for me and stopped watching. Just so far off the original story line that nothing in the current (up to date on TV) show follows teh rules set in place by the first 2 seasons.

Sons of Anarchy - Tuesdays on FX - Absolutely love it. The season is over now but what an awsome show. This season's last show really left me hangin. so many unanswered questions, lots of really dry shows that dragged simple, non-importnat stories that dragged for 3-4 episodes only to be resolved in 2 seconds and a smile. Some poor writting this yr.

The League - Thurs FX - tons of laughs. Its a real shame its only a half hr show. Good football references.

Beavis and Butthead are back! Not as funny as teh original, but still a riot to watch again. Yes all new episodes.

RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 21st 2011, 4:43 pm

TERRA NOVA!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles December 22nd 2011, 3:50 am

fuck all those

the walking dead even though it is in a mid season break but will be back in february
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBasedPoster December 22nd 2011, 11:35 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:fuck all those

the walking dead even though it is in a mid season break but will be back in february

Yeah, I've heard amazing things bout that show. I need to start up on it and catch up before the break ends. I really wanna see it!!

TheBasedPoster

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down