Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

+2
S
MaddMatter
6 posters

Go down

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For  Empty The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Post  MaddMatter February 26th 2013, 4:54 pm

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For  Empty Re: The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Post  S February 26th 2013, 5:05 pm

lmaoo deer antler spray Rich is too much. I like how Deion was back peddling and kept up dude still got it lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For  Empty Re: The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Post  MaddMatter February 26th 2013, 5:10 pm

Stephen wrote:lmaoo deer antler spray Rich is too much. I like how Deion was back peddling and kept up dude still got it lol

Deion wasn't even in the video bro.

That crazy kid, Leon Sandcastle though, that guy is something.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 26th 2013, 5:36 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:lmaoo deer antler spray Rich is too much. I like how Deion was back peddling and kept up dude still got it lol

Right, Sandcastle.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 26th 2013, 11:34 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Right, Sandcastle.

Sandcastle? Looks like an ugly Deion Sanders
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 27th 2013, 4:05 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Right, Sandcastle.

your gif has a ghost head...
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 27th 2013, 10:07 am

HEY A CHEETAH DON'T STRETCH BEFORE IT KILLS IT'S PREY!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 27th 2013, 6:13 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Right, Sandcastle.

your gif has a ghost head...

Did you use that line on that girl you wanted to ask out?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 28th 2013, 11:15 am

Oh Epic didn't reply. I'm guessing either the chick rejected him, or he decided that she was too beautiful for this world, sliced off her head, and now has it sitting in his living room with all those animals he's killed
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 28th 2013, 12:24 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Oh Epic didn't reply. I'm guessing either the chick rejected him, or he decided that she was too beautiful for this world, sliced off her head, and now has it sitting in his living room with all those animals he's killed

No, he kidnapped her and locked her up in his basement. I mean really, isn't that what true love really is?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 28th 2013, 1:21 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Oh Epic didn't reply. I'm guessing either the chick rejected him, or he decided that she was too beautiful for this world, sliced off her head, and now has it sitting in his living room with all those animals he's killed

No, he kidnapped her and locked her up in his basement. I mean really, isn't that what true love really is?

no she actually didnt show up, going to try for today though
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 28th 2013, 6:50 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 28th 2013, 10:48 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

she actually didnt, today she did and she said no because she was busy. #1 girl down, I move on to #2 girl in art class. Priorities people, priorities.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 28th 2013, 11:05 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

she actually didnt, today she did and she said no because she was busy. #1 girl down, I move on to #2 girl in art class. Priorities people, priorities.

She said she was busy? As in what? Like fuck you no, I'm busy. Or like, hey I got stuff today but maybe another time?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 28th 2013, 11:12 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

She said she was busy? As in what? Like fuck you no, I'm busy. Or like, hey I got stuff today but maybe another time?

no i asked "hey you want to grab coffee or lunch sometime" she said "no I am really busy" which is a polite lie of "no i dont like you, leave me alone"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 1st 2013, 12:54 am

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

no i asked "hey you want to grab coffee or lunch sometime" she said "no I am really busy" which is a polite lie of "no i dont like you, leave me alone"

Listen, give it a week or so. If you see her, don't force a conversation but if there's an opportunity, talk to her. Don't ask her again, let her ask you. If she asks, then boom. If not, fuck it move on
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 1st 2013, 9:23 am

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

See, this is what pisses me off about women. BE FREAKEN HONEST AND STRAIGHTFOWARD. I'm almost at the point where, you know what? If your not going to be honest with me, and are more worried about something as trivial as hurting my feelings than being honest and straightfoward, your not my type. So see ya...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 1st 2013, 6:54 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

See, this is what pisses me off about women. BE FREAKEN HONEST AND STRAIGHTFOWARD. I'm almost at the point where, you know what? If your not going to be honest with me, and are more worried about something as trivial as hurting my feelings than being honest and straightfoward, your not my type. So see ya...

it aint that big of a deal. you move on. she isnt interested, you take the hint and find the next chick. its numbers man, one girl will say yes. I dont bug girls into getting with me. What girls show interest, I look into but I want mutual attraction. I can have any fat bitch I want, but I dont want a fat bitch. Just average.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 1st 2013, 7:27 pm

EPICx69 wrote: I can have any fat bitch I want

Fat chicks are like Mopeds...they can be fun to ride, until your friends see you with one
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 1st 2013, 9:42 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

it aint that big of a deal. you move on. she isnt interested, you take the hint and find the next chick. its numbers man, one girl will say yes. I dont bug girls into getting with me. What girls show interest, I look into but I want mutual attraction. I can have any fat bitch I want, but I dont want a fat bitch. Just average.

I dont have a problem if a woman doesnt like me, just tell me straight up. Just say, sorry Im not interested in you. Thats all it takes. None of this crap where it makes it sound like shes being nice when shes turning you down. Personally I don't care of my feelins are hurt, I've been turned down many a time already. Its to the point now where a woman will happen whe she happens. Cause heres my thing, if shes not going to be straight up on me with that, what else wouldn't she be straight forward with if possible dating or marriage occured? Ya know?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 1st 2013, 9:44 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Fat chicks are like Mopeds...they can be fun to ride, until your friends see you with one

The sad part about this is (and don't take this the wrong way if your a large fellow yourself), but in todays society, fat is the new thin. Seems like its getting harder and harder to find a woman who is healthy and at a healthy weight, and isn't fat. I'm ok with curvy or a little meat, but not fat. Then all the fat women get in a uproar and say we are being shallow.

I have news for fat chicks, I'm 5-6/5-7 and like 115-120. I'm not getting crushed in bed by you Laughing
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 2nd 2013, 4:34 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

The sad part about this is (and don't take this the wrong way if your a large fellow yourself), but in todays society, fat is the new thin. Seems like its getting harder and harder to find a woman who is healthy and at a healthy weight, and isn't fat. I'm ok with curvy or a little meat, but not fat. Then all the fat women get in a uproar and say we are being shallow.

I have news for fat chicks, I'm 5-6/5-7 and like 115-120. I'm not getting crushed in bed by you Laughing

dont get me wrong, i like curvy chicks, i dont like skinny bitches all too much unless they are weird like a punk chick or something you know. I just dont do fat chicks with a stomach sticking out and stuff, aint my thing.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 2nd 2013, 9:13 am

EPICx69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

dont get me wrong, i like curvy chicks, i dont like skinny bitches all too much unless they are weird like a punk chick or something you know. I just dont do fat chicks with a stomach sticking out and stuff, aint my thing.

I only like skinny chics if they are "averagly" skinny. I dont like it when i can see your ribs, or if you look like you need to eat a bunch of hamburgers. As long as they are proportionate to their height and such all around they are fine with me.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down