Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay

+2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
Browns
6 posters

Go down

Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay Empty Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay

Post  Browns April 3rd 2012, 11:51 pm

Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay Empty Re: Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 3rd 2012, 11:54 pm

lol, talk about ungrateful people, that dude doesnt even know how good he has it right now...i mean just to play in the NFL and make all that $$$ all he can come up with is " SIGH" ,lol, what a dick
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay Empty Re: Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay

Post  MaddMatter April 4th 2012, 12:54 am

Lol he should change his background.
I liked Eric Wright but gah damn, its like when he got beat he went into a mental funk that he couldn't get out of.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns April 4th 2012, 1:06 am

That man gets burned deep more than anybody in the league. Then he looks around like it wasnt his fault.
Browns
Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 4th 2012, 1:17 am

I think he just was being funny? I like the one person with the heat logo as their icon "watch what you say about florida" like dude, wtf you gonna do? your state sucks, full of old people, racist, has stupid laws, and fucks up every presidential election because you refuse to use electronic voting machines.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 4th 2012, 8:43 am

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:I think he just was being funny? I like the one person with the heat logo as their icon "watch what you say about florida" like dude, wtf you gonna do? your state sucks, full of old people, racist, has stupid laws, and fucks up every presidential election because you refuse to use electronic voting machines.

The Florida that you are talking about is SOUTH Florida. Most of us refer to it as NYC South. In Florida the further south you go, the more northern you get. All you idiots who ruined the northeastern section of this country retire to south Florida.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 4th 2012, 1:06 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:I think he just was being funny? I like the one person with the heat logo as their icon "watch what you say about florida" like dude, wtf you gonna do? your state sucks, full of old people, racist, has stupid laws, and fucks up every presidential election because you refuse to use electronic voting machines.

The Florida that you are talking about is SOUTH Florida. Most of us refer to it as NYC South. In Florida the further south you go, the more northern you get. All you idiots who ruined the northeastern section of this country retire to south Florida.

i will not dignify that with a mature response so....

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Embarassed Idea Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face @ cyclops clown pirat tongue monkey confused affraid rabbit bounce santa study lol! (.)(.) /-/ afro scratch farao Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 3613497114 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 3420812369 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 3657739657 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 3995977857 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 1848667513 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 1204777868 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 549704016 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 3885987010 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 3056067993 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 1565365337 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 2545945474 Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 4020398583 Obama not bad Eric Wright is ecstatic to join Tampa Bay 972528818 fuck that shit LOLOLOL insane troll javascript:emoticonp('FAP') cereal guy spit cereal guy squint Cereal guy angry Me Gusta Challenge accepted fuck yea fuck yea
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 1:33 pm

Capt. is right, i used to live in Ft.Lauderdale for 16 years, I moved to Orlando back in 1995 and it was like a breath of fresh air, its amazing that only 200 miles could create such a change in atmosphere but it really does...Central Florida is probably the best place to live
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 4th 2012, 6:26 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Capt. is right, i used to live in Ft.Lauderdale for 16 years, I moved to Orlando back in 1995 and it was like a breath of fresh air, its amazing that only 200 miles could create such a change in atmosphere but it really does...Central Florida is probably the best place to live

I've been in west central Fl. most of my life, but to me the best is the north Florida panhandle. Spent 3 years at FSU in Tallahassee and loved it. I've got family that moved to Sandestin for Boca Raton and they feel like they are on a different planet. They LOVE north Florida.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941204&slug=1945360
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 4th 2012, 7:03 pm

So is Steve Smith.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 April 4th 2012, 7:07 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:So is Steve Smith.

hahaha! Steve Smith is still underrated.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 7:11 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Capt. is right, i used to live in Ft.Lauderdale for 16 years, I moved to Orlando back in 1995 and it was like a breath of fresh air, its amazing that only 200 miles could create such a change in atmosphere but it really does...Central Florida is probably the best place to live

I've been in west central Fl. most of my life, but to me the best is the north Florida panhandle. Spent 3 years at FSU in Tallahassee and loved it. I've got family that moved to Sandestin for Boca Raton and they feel like they are on a different planet. They LOVE north Florida.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941204&slug=1945360

I havent been up in the Panhandle, i only drove thru it on my way to Houston a few years back but it does seem like a really nice place to live...I know this area has consistently grown every year since ive lived here and maybe sometime soon i will pack up again and head further North, the Panhandle just might be the spot.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 4th 2012, 7:43 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:

I don't quite understand where your going with this.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 7:47 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:

ummm, i hate to say it but i didnt quite understand where Steve Smith even became a part of this thread?, we were talking about Eric Wright and the state of Florida when an un-named poster blurted out " So is Steve Smith" ...care to elaborate ? Question
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 4th 2012, 8:19 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:

ummm, i hate to say it but i didnt quite understand where Steve Smith even became a part of this thread?, we were talking about Eric Wright and the state of Florida when an un-named poster blurted out " So is Steve Smith" ...care to elaborate ? Question

Well in case you didn't know the Panthers happen to be in the Bucs division, SO Steve Smith will be going against Mr. Wright often who he pretty much abused last year. Catch my drift.
I know, you move slow.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 4th 2012, 8:28 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:

Well in case you didn't know the Panthers happen to be in the Bucs division, SO Steve Smith will be going against Mr. Wright often who he pretty much abused last year. Catch my drift.
I know, you move slow.

ok so i just went back to page 1 and re-read every comment and then out of the blue you wrote "so is Steve Smith" , now i may be slow but what does that mean exactly and who were you referring to? your post made absolutley no sense whatsoever , it was not at all relevant to this thread and really was just an ignorant post by you, like i said im sorry for not understanding where your pointless post was going but as long as you know i guess its ok. Rolling Eyes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 5th 2012, 4:13 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:

I know, you move slow.

ok so i just went back to page 1 and re-read every comment and then out of the blue you wrote "so is Steve Smith" , now i may be slow but what does that mean exactly and who were you referring to? your post made absolutley no sense whatsoever , it was not at all relevant to this thread and really was just an ignorant post by you, like i said im sorry for not understanding where your pointless post was going but as long as you know i guess its ok. Rolling Eyes

You might be retarded.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns April 6th 2012, 12:14 am

So is Jacoby Ford.
Browns
Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down