Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

+10
HurpDurpHurray
TRU11
tubbs51
Thadden
ccdog23
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
Pintsizedjark
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL? Empty Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 25th 2012, 5:07 pm

OK, heres another guy on a LOOOOOONG list of preseason blabbermouths, first we had all the Ravens bragging about how good they are and how they are winning the SuperBowl, now we have an O lineman from a 4-12 Panther team doing it? Laughing ..ive seen and heard it all now

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82aca4bf/article/ryan-kalil-in-ad-carolina-panthers-will-win-super-bowl?module=HP11_headline_stack
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL? Empty Re: Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

Post  S July 25th 2012, 5:21 pm

I guess Jets players and coaches are the only ones aloud to believe they can win a championship? Hell, if you don't think you can win a championship you need to get off the team. Kalil is not a blabber mouth. He came out spoke what he believed and went back to doing his business. Nothing like Rex who continuously states it..
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL? Empty Re: Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

Post  S July 25th 2012, 5:22 pm

And we were 6-10.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 25th 2012, 5:38 pm

lol, at least they haven't been wrong three times in a row cheers

panthers have the potential to beat any team

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 July 25th 2012, 5:48 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:I guess Jets players and coaches are the only ones aloud to believe they can win a championship? Hell, if you don't think you can win a championship you need to get off the team. Kalil is not a blabber mouth. He came out spoke what he believed and went back to doing his business. Nothing like Rex who continuously states it..

^this. Is it our fault and our favorite teams fault that the jets are the only ones who get smacked for speaking their mind? Just cause the jets get slammed all the time, dont take it out on our teams.... Take it up with the media if you have a problem. Its not like the ravens are any favorites of the NFL. All you have to do is look at our schedule. They play the steelers at the steelers stadium, then then they have to travel to san diego, then travel back home to baltimore to play the steelers again. If that isnt utterly ridiculous I dont know what is.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 25th 2012, 6:06 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:I guess Jets players and coaches are the only ones aloud to believe they can win a championship? Hell, if you don't think you can win a championship you need to get off the team. Kalil is not a blabber mouth. He came out spoke what he believed and went back to doing his business. Nothing like Rex who continuously states it..

^this. Is it our fault and our favorite teams fault that the jets are the only ones who get smacked for speaking their mind? Just cause the jets get slammed all the time, dont take it out on our teams.... Take it up with the media if you have a problem. Its not like the ravens are any favorites of the NFL. All you have to do is look at our schedule. They play the steelers at the steelers stadium, then then they have to travel to san diego, then travel back home to baltimore to play the steelers again. If that isnt utterly ridiculous I dont know what is.....

wait a minute here...none of the Jets players ever said anything about gaurenteeing a superbowl, that was Rex, and he sure as hell made it really close, only being 30 minutes away from it, in my opinion that is not getting "smacked', that is being pretty dam close...my entire point is that there is a ton of players running around saying that thier team is going to win the Superbowl but they dont ridiculed thru the media or the sports blogs, that only happens if the Jets say anything remotely close to winning, then all hell breaks loose...as far as your schedule goes? i have no pity for you at all, the Jets are seriously screwed by the scheduling every year, for instance they had us travel to Oakland, then back Home on Sunday Night, then all the way to Denver on Thursday...if that isnt getting screwed im not sure what is.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 25th 2012, 8:11 pm

I will say this:

If you don't believe you can win. You shouldn't be playing. If I were a coach and my players went into a game saying "Man I hope we can keep it close today!" Instead of saying "I hope we kick their fucking asses today!" I don't want you on my team.

BUT the way Kalil did this isn't the way to go about it. I mean taking a full page out of a paper and doing this? I can see if someone asked him "what are your expectations for this year" but he kind of went out of his way to blab his mouth. Plus, why the fuck is Kalil doing this? Shouldn't it be the leader of your team?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 25th 2012, 8:26 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I will say this:

If you don't believe you can win. You shouldn't be playing. If I were a coach and my players went into a game saying "Man I hope we can keep it close today!" Instead of saying "I hope we kick their fucking asses today!" I don't want you on my team.

BUT the way Kalil did this isn't the way to go about it. I mean taking a full page out of a paper and doing this? I can see if someone asked him "what are your expectations for this year" but he kind of went out of his way to blab his mouth. Plus, why the fuck is Kalil doing this? Shouldn't it be the leader of your team?

my thoughts exactly...but godforbid if Rex Ryan is being spit on by Dullfin fans and he shoots them the middle finger and says the Jets will win the Superbowl...
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 25th 2012, 9:49 pm

You know what, nevermind. Yolo.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 25th 2012, 11:15 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote: Yolo.
GTFO NOW WITH THAT SHIT,this aint no goddamn pop music pussy site.We are here to discuss manly things,like sports and epic's weight problem,not the gay things you do on a nightly basis.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 25th 2012, 11:49 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
GTFO NOW WITH THAT SHIT,this aint no goddamn pop music pussy site.We are here to discuss manly things,like sports and epic's weight problem,not the gay things you do on a nightly basis.
I'm considering killing you.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 26th 2012, 12:21 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
I'm considering killing you.
And there we have it,the cat's finally out of it's goddamn bag isn't it?You're just another homicidal black,black...NAGGER!There I said it,now somebody grab some tar and I'll get the feathers.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 26th 2012, 12:22 am

Why shouldnt we believe Mr. Khalil? He hasnt been wrong yet Smile
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 26th 2012, 12:25 am

Thadden wrote:Why shouldnt we believe Mr. Khalil? He hasnt been wrong yet Smile
Is that really you?We've missed you thadden,come back now.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 26th 2012, 1:15 am

ccdog23 wrote:
Thadden wrote:Why shouldnt we believe Mr. Khalil? He hasnt been wrong yet Smile
Is that really you?We've missed you thadden,come back now.

He's been crying about the whole Penn State situation.

I was thinking about asking what in the Hell Yolo is...but I think I'll pass.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 July 26th 2012, 2:00 am

This is why i love my Seahawks. No body pays attention to them. That way when some one predicts a super bowl no body knows cause its not spread around the world by the media. Very Happy

@matt: Yolo means "You only live once". I asked my black friend that a couple weeks ago lol.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 July 26th 2012, 3:42 am

ccdog23 wrote:

then this is no place for skirts wearing cowgirl fans .
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 26th 2012, 4:08 am

tubbs51 wrote:This is why i love my Seahawks. No body pays attention to them. That way when some one predicts a super bowl no body knows cause its not spread around the world by the media. Very Happy

@matt: Yolo means "You only live once". I asked my black friend that a couple weeks ago lol.

The fuck is that? Who says that shit?....now that you mention it....my half black nephew said it once.......damnit.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 11:12 am

MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:This is why i love my Seahawks. No body pays attention to them. That way when some one predicts a super bowl no body knows cause its not spread around the world by the media. Very Happy

The fuck is that? Who says that shit?....now that you mention it....my half black nephew said it once.......damnit.
What's crazy is that I never hear black people say it. I hear it only from white people. But thats another thread.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 26th 2012, 11:32 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

What's crazy is that I never hear black people say it. I hear it only from white people. But thats another thread.

YOLO Homosexual
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 26th 2012, 12:48 pm

It's really me. I've just been busy sitting in the clouds, hanging with planes and shit
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 26th 2012, 1:55 pm

OH NOT BUT IF REX RYAN SAYS THIS OH WAIT HE DID IT TWICE AND EACH TIME ESPN SHIT ON HIM

KHALIL DOES IT ONCE IN A FUCKING NEWS PAPER AD AND HE IS FUCKING HERO
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 26th 2012, 3:42 pm

TRU11 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:

then this is no place for skirts wearing cowgirl fans .
Take another hit off the fat ass dime and relax Netherlandian,this is between me and ya brotha not me and you.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 26th 2012, 5:11 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:OH NOT BUT IF REX RYAN SAYS THIS OH WAIT HE DID IT TWICE AND EACH TIME ESPN SHIT ON HIM

^^^this^^^^
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 26th 2012, 5:13 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:OH NOT BUT IF REX RYAN SAYS THIS OH WAIT HE DID IT TWICE AND EACH TIME ESPN SHIT ON HIM

I said he was stupid. Rex can at least justify his answers (no matter how much I hate him) because he was asked about his team. KALIL went out and posted it in the paper by himself.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next