Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

+10
HurpDurpHurray
TRU11
tubbs51
Thadden
ccdog23
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
Pintsizedjark
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 26th 2012, 5:14 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:OH NOT BUT IF REX RYAN SAYS THIS OH WAIT HE DID IT TWICE AND EACH TIME ESPN SHIT ON HIM

KHALIL DOES IT ONCE IN A FUCKING NEWS PAPER AD AND HE IS FUCKING HERO

^^^this^^^^

rex ryan says he has a team that can win a super bowl, he is an arrogant asshole who needs to stfu

Khalil takes out A FULL PAGE AD, not an interview, this was premeditated and paid for. Saying the panthers will win the super bowl. all ESPN is doing is saying this is a good move by him. makes no sense to me
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL?

Post  S July 26th 2012, 5:40 pm

Everyone thinks there team can win the superbowl. stfu.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 26th 2012, 5:51 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:Everyone thinks there team can win the superbowl. stfu.

you serious? aside from "lemme fuck up in the 4th quarter" cam and steve smith, you have jack shit

You guys are the new chargers.

"so much talent, they will win a super bowl on ability alone"

you went 6-10 so suck a dick. Dont pull up stats and injuries because over the past ten seasons, the past 10 super bowl winners were top 5 in the league in guys injured including the packers who had 14 guys on IR

ron rivera is overrated. He runs cover 3 blitzes all day and as for the offense, lets see how well Cam does when defenses adjust to his running like they did with Vick.

welcome to reality unit, have fun going 8-8 this year you homo
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 6:29 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:Everyone thinks there team can win the superbowl. stfu.

you serious? aside from "lemme fuck up in the 4th quarter" cam and steve smith, you have jack shit

You guys are the new chargers.

"so much talent, they will win a super bowl on ability alone"

you went 6-10 so suck a dick. Dont pull up stats and injuries because over the past ten seasons, the past 10 super bowl winners were top 5 in the league in guys injured including the packers who had 14 guys on IR

ron rivera is overrated. He runs cover 3 blitzes all day and as for the offense, lets see how well Cam does when defenses adjust to his running like they did with Vick.

welcome to reality unit, have fun going 8-8 this year you homo
...Someone has issues.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 July 26th 2012, 6:56 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:I guess Jets players and coaches are the only ones aloud to believe they can win a championship? Hell, if you don't think you can win a championship you need to get off the team. Kalil is not a blabber mouth. He came out spoke what he believed and went back to doing his business. Nothing like Rex who continuously states it..

^this. Is it our fault and our favorite teams fault that the jets are the only ones who get smacked for speaking their mind? Just cause the jets get slammed all the time, dont take it out on our teams.... Take it up with the media if you have a problem. Its not like the ravens are any favorites of the NFL. All you have to do is look at our schedule. They play the steelers at the steelers stadium, then then they have to travel to san diego, then travel back home to baltimore to play the steelers again. If that isnt utterly ridiculous I dont know what is.....

wait a minute here...none of the Jets players ever said anything about gaurenteeing a superbowl, that was Rex, and he sure as hell made it really close, only being 30 minutes away from it, in my opinion that is not getting "smacked', that is being pretty dam close...my entire point is that there is a ton of players running around saying that thier team is going to win the Superbowl but they dont ridiculed thru the media or the sports blogs, that only happens if the Jets say anything remotely close to winning, then all hell breaks loose...as far as your schedule goes? i have no pity for you at all, the Jets are seriously screwed by the scheduling every year, for instance they had us travel to Oakland, then back Home on Sunday Night, then all the way to Denver on Thursday...if that isnt getting screwed im not sure what is.

Like I said, blame the media, its not the teams or coaches or players fault or control who gets interviewed or commented on, its the medias choice who they talk about and interview. But it doesnt give anyone any reason to say or complain about someone else opening their mouth. I always felt the less media we had in this world the better off we'd be, especially media on people like movie stars who can do nothing better than act in the first place. As far as Im concerned entertainment tonight and shows like that can disappear off the face of the earth for all I care.

and I never said to have pity, I meerly gave an example of how the NFL doesnt really like the ravens either....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 July 26th 2012, 7:01 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:OH NOT BUT IF REX RYAN SAYS THIS OH WAIT HE DID IT TWICE AND EACH TIME ESPN SHIT ON HIM

KHALIL DOES IT ONCE IN A FUCKING NEWS PAPER AD AND HE IS FUCKING HERO

^^^this^^^^

rex ryan says he has a team that can win a super bowl, he is an arrogant asshole who needs to stfu
Khalil takes out A FULL PAGE AD, not an interview, this was premeditated and paid for. Saying the panthers will win the super bowl. all ESPN is doing is saying this is a good move by him. makes no sense to me

I'll say it again, its not the fact for me that he said it, its the fact that he said it two or three times and never got to the SB that annoys me. Say it once? Yeah ok whatever.... say it 2-3 times without backing it up? Yeah I feel thats a bit annoying....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 7:11 pm

Why is there so much hatred in this thread.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns July 26th 2012, 7:40 pm

No. Sorry. Not everybody believes they can win the super bowl. That's fucking bullshit. If anyone in Cleveland thinks they can win a Super Bowl this year, I don't want them on this team because they obviously have some sort of fucking mental issue that needs dealt with. Regardless, there's a difference between saying "I believe we can win a Super Bowl" and taking out a full page fucking ad in the newspaper saying "We WILL win the Super Bowl. Take it to the bank!" Like, what the fuck is he? Some sort of genie or something? And BTW if by some grace of god the Panthers manage to fall ass backwards onto the Lombardi Trophy and pull a Super Bowl victory out of their asses, don't quote me a year from now and be like "OH HAHAHA YOU WERE SO FUCKING WRONG BRO". I'm not saying there is no fathomable way that the Panthers can win a Championship, but I really fucking doubt it. And a player saying they are 100% positive that they will win the Super Bowl is just mental.
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 8:08 pm

You all have an attitude.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 26th 2012, 8:14 pm

Comment Removed
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 8:16 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Comment Removed
Fuck you
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 26th 2012, 9:13 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Comment Removed

LMAO

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 26th 2012, 9:16 pm

Lol S is so pissed because people are dissing Kalil for what he did. S, let's say Stephen Peterman bought an ad in the Detroit Freepress saying they will win the Super Bowl. I would be kind of pissed off. For one, It's Stephen Peterman, the guy is probably the worst starter on our offensive line and for two, PROVE IT ON THE FIELD! The guy went out of his way to go out and say they would win the Super Bowl. I think that's why everyone has a problem with it.

If someone asked him a question "What are your expectations for this year"and he replied "To win the Super Bowl" I wouldn't have a problem with that.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 9:27 pm

No, I don't think you all understand that this was meant to fire up the fans, and rally them behind the team, and tell them that he and the team thinks that good things are coming. You guys are acting like he layed down 4 grand and was like "Herp derp we gon win the superbowl, We da bess."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/26/pft-live-kalil-predicting-super-bowl/

That interview he did explains everything.

Fuck.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 26th 2012, 9:45 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:No, I don't think you all understand that this was meant to fire up the fans, and rally them behind the team, and tell them that he and the team thinks that good things are coming.

Fuck.

ummmm, isnt that what Rex did? Rex said what needed to be said at the time and that was great motivation and not some off the wall jackass shit, but everyone still slams him for it...here we have Kalil going COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS WAY TO BUY A NEWSPAPER AD to tell everyone the Panthers will win the Superbowl...also in Rex' defense, he was CONSTANTLY ASKED what he thought of his Jets team, was he supposed to say " we suck" ? hell no, he said what any person with a brain would have said and that was "I THINK WE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN WIN THE SUPERBOWL" ...then they asked him how he was going to challenge Bill Belecheat, what was he gonna say? he cant compete? lol, he said" I DIDNT COME HERE TO KISS BILLS RINGS, I CAME HERE TO KICK BILLS ASS" ..now thats the way to go about your fucking business, especially when being goaded by the media...Rex NEVER went out of his way to make a public announcement that his team was gonna win the Superbowl..Ryan Kalil is COMPLETLY OUT OF LINE HERE AND SHOULD BE SLAMMED THRUOUT EVERY MEDIA OUTLET THERE IS!!! but instead they consider him a Hero? lol Suspect
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 26th 2012, 9:56 pm

I remember it like it was yesterday.

2010, Monday, day after we lost to Chicago at home. The Lions were 2-10. No Matthew Stafford, No Shaun Hill. Just Drew Stanton and 4 games left.

Jim Schwartz went up to the podium and said "Great things are coming for this team."
Everyone thought he was nuts. Some wanted him fired.

Since then the Lions are 14-6. With a Playoff appearance.

Not many people will remember that, but I do.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 26th 2012, 10:10 pm

well, i just thank god my coach never said this shit...

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2012, 10:17 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:No, I don't think you all understand that this was meant to fire up the fans, and rally them behind the team, and tell them that he and the team thinks that good things are coming.

Fuck.

ummmm, isnt that what Rex did? Rex said what needed to be said at the time and that was great motivation and not some off the wall jackass shit, but everyone still slams him for it...here we have Kalil going COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS WAY TO BUY A NEWSPAPER AD to tell everyone the Panthers will win the Superbowl...also in Rex' defense, he was CONSTANTLY ASKED what he thought of his Jets team, was he supposed to say " we suck" ? hell no, he said what any person with a brain would have said and that was "I THINK WE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN WIN THE SUPERBOWL" ...then they asked him how he was going to challenge Bill Belecheat, what was he gonna say? he cant compete? lol, he said" I DIDNT COME HERE TO KISS BILLS RINGS, I CAME HERE TO KICK BILLS ASS" ..now thats the way to go about your fucking business, especially when being goaded by the media...Rex NEVER went out of his way to make a public announcement that his team was gonna win the Superbowl..Ryan Kalil is COMPLETLY OUT OF LINE HERE AND SHOULD BE SLAMMED THRUOUT EVERY MEDIA OUTLET THERE IS!!! but instead they consider him a Hero? lol Suspect
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT REX FUCKIN RYAN! YOU KEEP THROWING HIS NAME IN THERE!
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 July 26th 2012, 11:16 pm

this arguing is getting us no where and no where fast.

How bout we settle it at they both sound like douches you know before people start leaving.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 July 27th 2012, 1:55 am

Kalil says Panther WILL WIN SUPERBOWL? - Page 2 1204777868
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 July 27th 2012, 7:51 am

let cam play some real defenses first and let the panther resemble anything worthy of the name defense and we will talk again.

SB winner only when every other team stars go down on IR lol
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 27th 2012, 9:38 am

TRU11 wrote:let cam play some real defenses first and let the panther resemble anything worthy of the name defense and we will talk again.

Was there just not any defense on the field last year? Or are we expected to play the Ravens and Steelers for 16 games?
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 July 27th 2012, 10:27 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:let cam play some real defenses first and let the panther resemble anything worthy of the name defense and we will talk again.

Was there just not any defense on the field last year? Or are we expected to play the Ravens and Steelers for 16 games?

its what you call defense lol.

dalton for instance faced a top 10 defense 6 times alone only counting the division games Laughing
heck alot more impressive then that shit cam faced in his ``what is defense`` type of division lol.

and dalton had alot less to work with on offense.

ill believe in cam when he actually makes the play offs and do it when playing a strong schedule defense wise.

TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 27th 2012, 11:07 am

Lol you throw dalton into this? they didn't even beat the ravens or steelers. Invalid argument.
I like Dalton but thats just dumb.

Last edited by S-UNIT302 on July 27th 2012, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 27th 2012, 11:12 am

It's as if you guys are now just trying everything possible to make me mad.

I need natureboy to save me.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next