Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NCAA 12

+10
tubbs51
azdawgpound17
EPICxPENGUIN69
usmfan45
Soarindude02
at23steelers
Pintsizedjark
Thadden
MaddMatter
CaptRCG2
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NCAA 12 Empty NCAA 12

Post  CaptRCG2 July 12th 2011, 5:25 pm

Anyone getting it today? Or sometime soon?
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

NCAA 12 Empty Re: NCAA 12

Post  MaddMatter July 12th 2011, 5:52 pm

Got it about 12:15 eastern last night, I've messed with the creating a playbook, named some people and started my Offensive Coordinator Career with Eastern Michigan, so far it's pretty sweet. Although I've only played one game. I'll be playing more later on today.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 12th 2011, 6:17 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Got it about 12:15 eastern last night, I've messed with the creating a playbook, named some people and started my Offensive Coordinator Career with Eastern Michigan, so far it's pretty sweet. Although I've only played one game. I'll be playing more later on today.
Im on my seventh game as defensive coordinator of EMU. Its bad, even when I hold a good team to 14 points my offense gets shut out.
The game itself is alright. I'll enjoy it more when I play as a good team.
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 12th 2011, 7:12 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:Got it about 12:15 eastern last night, I've messed with the creating a playbook, named some people and started my Offensive Coordinator Career with Eastern Michigan, so far it's pretty sweet. Although I've only played one game. I'll be playing more later on today.
Im on my seventh game as defensive coordinator of EMU. Its bad, even when I hold a good team to 14 points my offense gets shut out.
The game itself is alright. I'll enjoy it more when I play as a good team.

Yeah I kind of figured that would happen. They need to fix that, same with the RTG mode.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 12th 2011, 7:49 pm

What's mainly different from NCAA 11?

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 July 12th 2011, 8:26 pm

I just got it. I played a nonranked online game as Florida State. I beat Miami 24-7 when the guy quit in the 4th quarter. I had 5 INT's. Having played with the Bucs in Madden, I'm not really used to playing with a really good team that has speed. FSU is ranked 10th and seems much better than last year in NCAA 11 especially on defense. I'm intrigued with the Road to Glory and these other features that I've never tried before. Can anyone explain what you do? I was ready to play as myself as a high schooler when I saw something about downloading team builder uniforms. What's that about? Anyway, the game does look like a quality product from first impressions. Anyone know about downloading rosters? It's minor, but I enjoy having the players names instead og QB No. 3.

(Oh, and how about some college emoticons! Florida State!)
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 12th 2011, 8:40 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:I just got it. I played a nonranked online game as Florida State. I beat Miami 24-7 when the guy quit in the 4th quarter. I had 5 INT's. Having played with the Bucs in Madden, I'm not really used to playing with a really good team that has speed. FSU is ranked 10th and seems much better than last year in NCAA 11 especially on defense. I'm intrigued with the Road to Glory and these other features that I've never tried before. Can anyone explain what you do? I was ready to play as myself as a high schooler when I saw something about downloading team builder uniforms. What's that about? Anyway, the game does look like a quality product from first impressions. Anyone know about downloading rosters? It's minor, but I enjoy having the players names instead og QB No. 3.

I'll start my RTG guy later, but I'm not sure about downloading the team builder uniforms. But on the Dynasty mode....well so far it's AWESOME. You can change conferences to have up to 16 teams, change the name of the divisions, change the qualifier for the BCS games (So you can make the winner of the MAC have an automatic bid at the Sugar Bowl) But the best part is you can start your career as an Offensive Coordinator or a Defensive Coordinator and work your way up to become a coach. At the beginning of the season you're given a list of accomplishments that you must try to do. (For example as an Offensive Coordinator at Eastern Michigan, they want me to win 4 games, which gives you so many trust points, still learning that, but if I win 8 or more games I got a TON of trust points.) From what I can tell the more trust points you have the "cooler" your seat is so you don't get fired. But if you fail these requirement accomplishment things I think your seat gets "hotter" and you have a better chance to get fired.

As for Rosters, I heard that they're should be some great ones coming out this weekend, according to the site Soarin was posting on, OperationSports or something like that.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 12th 2011, 9:16 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:I just got it. I played a nonranked online game as Florida State. I beat Miami 24-7 when the guy quit in the 4th quarter. I had 5 INT's. Having played with the Bucs in Madden, I'm not really used to playing with a really good team that has speed. FSU is ranked 10th and seems much better than last year in NCAA 11 especially on defense. I'm intrigued with the Road to Glory and these other features that I've never tried before. Can anyone explain what you do? I was ready to play as myself as a high schooler when I saw something about downloading team builder uniforms. What's that about? Anyway, the game does look like a quality product from first impressions. Anyone know about downloading rosters? It's minor, but I enjoy having the players names instead og QB No. 3.

I'll start my RTG guy later, but I'm not sure about downloading the team builder uniforms. But on the Dynasty mode....well so far it's AWESOME. You can change conferences to have up to 16 teams, change the name of the divisions, change the qualifier for the BCS games (So you can make the winner of the MAC have an automatic bid at the Sugar Bowl) But the best part is you can start your career as an Offensive Coordinator or a Defensive Coordinator and work your way up to become a coach. At the beginning of the season you're given a list of accomplishments that you must try to do. (For example as an Offensive Coordinator at Eastern Michigan, they want me to win 4 games, which gives you so many trust points, still learning that, but if I win 8 or more games I got a TON of trust points.) From what I can tell the more trust points you have the "cooler" your seat is so you don't get fired. But if you fail these requirement accomplishment things I think your seat gets "hotter" and you have a better chance to get fired.

As for Rosters, I heard that they're should be some great ones coming out this weekend, according to the site Soarin was posting on, OperationSports or something like that.

Yeah, Fairdale Kings (just type into roster gamertag for 360) is supposed to be out tomorrow or Thursday. Some other guy is doing PS3 with the gamertag buckeye02 and said it'll be out late next week. Might be painful for some of you to use an Ohio States fans rosters. Laughing Teambuilder is essentially "create a team" in madden with wayyy more options and can play with team online against another teambuilder team, play now, dynasty mode similar to madden. So far the game seems fun. I played 2 online games so far and lost the first one 28-13 (he was Miss St and I was Pitt). Second game, I was Michigan and he was Ohio State. Down 20-13 1 minute left in the 4th I drive down the field to tie it with 13 seconds left. I squib kick it. He muffs it and Michigan recovers at OSU 40. I fuck up my next pass and then fail at a Hail Mary. In OT, I kick a field goal. Then he scores a TD to win it!! Sad Sad

Sorry, for losing with Michigan!
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 July 12th 2011, 9:25 pm

at23steelers wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Yeah, Fairdale Kings (just type into roster gamertag for 360) is supposed to be out tomorrow or Thursday. Some other guy is doing PS3 with the gamertag buckeye02 and said it'll be out late next week. Might be painful for some of you to use an Ohio States fans rosters. Laughing Teambuilder is essentially "create a team" in madden with wayyy more options and can play with team online against another teambuilder team, play now, dynasty mode similar to madden. So far the game seems fun. I played 2 online games so far and lost the first one 28-13 (he was Miss St and I was Pitt). Second game, I was Michigan and he was Ohio State. Down 20-13 1 minute left in the 4th I drive down the field to tie it with 13 seconds left. I squib kick it. He muffs it and Michigan recovers at OSU 40. I fuck up my next pass and then fail at a Hail Mary. In OT, I kick a field goal. Then he scores a TD to win it!! Sad Sad

Is Pryor the OSU QB? Or did they take him out?
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 12th 2011, 9:26 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Is Pryor the OSU QB? Or did they take him out?

No he is still in the game, but the kid used the 4th string QB of Ohio State.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 12th 2011, 10:05 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

If you start as an offensive/defensive coordinator do you just play one side of the ball while the other is supersimmed?

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 12th 2011, 10:27 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:

If you start as an offensive/defensive coordinator do you just play one side of the ball while the other is supersimmed?

Yup, so the 1st season or 2 should go by quick for you. But you can choose to be a HC if you want. I just chose OC because it seems more fun .

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 12th 2011, 10:37 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Yup, so the 1st season or 2 should go by quick for you. But you can choose to be a HC if you want. I just chose OC because it seems more fun .

lol you guys are making NCAA 12 sound like a lot of fun/better than 11 by a long shot..might have to get it now.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 12th 2011, 10:50 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

How do I do that? Can I also combine conferances and delete some?
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 12th 2011, 11:13 pm

For PS3 Owners: GamingTailgate
For 360 Owners: Patrick Morty
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 12th 2011, 11:51 pm

Just picked up the game. I was going to play RTG until some solid rosters game out, but it looks like Patrick Morty has made a roster already! Should be able to start my dynasty out, right now! <3
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 12th 2011, 11:52 pm

@Pint- It is a LOT better. So much new stuff.

@Thadden- I think the option was before you actually started up your dynasty I think you can do it in the offseason

And the PS3 Roster that AT posted is Legit.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 13th 2011, 12:05 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just starting my RTG guy. AMAZING so far.

I created my guy, it told me to pick 3 schools I wanted to attend. Then gave me a chance to edit my season. Not for College, but HIGH SCHOOL! You actually get to play through your high school season AND you can edit your opponents. Crazy man this is awesome.

I'll let you know what else I find throughout this.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 13th 2011, 12:08 am

MaddMatt wrote:WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just starting my RTG guy. AMAZING so far.

I created my guy, it told me to pick 3 schools I wanted to attend. Then gave me a chance to edit my season. Not for College, but HIGH SCHOOL! You actually get to play through your high school season AND you can edit your opponents. Crazy man this is awesome.

I'll let you know what else I find throughout this.

I know right! I was actually kinda excited to play RTG before Dynasty, but i think I will have to wait for RTG for awhile.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 13th 2011, 12:29 am

Damnit Matt stop making it sound so good..I have to wait until tomorrow lol.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 13th 2011, 12:37 am

Pintsizedjark wrote:Damnit Matt stop making it sound so good..I have to wait until tomorrow lol.

This game is as cool as putting relish on ice cream!!! Feel any better?? Laughing Laughing
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 13th 2011, 12:43 am

Pintsizedjark wrote:Damnit Matt stop making it sound so good..I have to wait until tomorrow lol.

Oh and you can play offense AND defense in High School lmao

You're on Xbox arnt you?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 13th 2011, 1:07 am

MaddMatt wrote:

You're on Xbox arnt you?

yeah I am lol

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 July 13th 2011, 1:13 am

MaddMatt wrote:

You're on Xbox arnt you?

I noticed that. Dude, the game keeps freaking freezing!
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 13th 2011, 5:09 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

You're on Xbox arnt you?

I noticed that. Dude, the game keeps freaking freezing!

Hmmm that hasn't happened to me...hopefully it doesn't.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum